When the Door Closed

When the Door Closed

Doojoon hyung's hand was on mine, held it tightly. Pulled me away from the scene that broke his heart. But the view of him right now, broke my heart more.

"Hyung..?"

I called him softly. He didn't give any response. Dragged me somewhere, looking down. "Hyung.. where are we going now?"

"send you to the dorm."

"eh? me? what about you?"

"I don't know."

"Hyung..." he stopped. Still looking down. I walked to him closer, caressed his shoulder gently. "You know right? About Gikwang hyung and Yoseob hyung." he kept silent. "...hyung.. please tell me. How much you love Yoseob hyung? Is there no one can replace him?" I asked. I waited but, he dragged me faster. Wanted me to go away from his view. "Hyung! Please!!"

As we reached the bus stop and there were the last bus, he pushed me inside. I refused. "Listen to me Dongwoon. I want you to be happy. Don't stay with me too much. Try looking for someone you really love and love you. Don't be like me."

"But hyung- I-" I reached his hands and didn't want to let them go, "hyung.."

"I'll be back at midnight. Don't worry." he smiled, caressed my hands and let them go. He walked back and waved to me, smiling. You said that, feels like I had been rejected even before I confess it. I just let out a small smile. But it's too hard, I wasn't ready being rejected. Being rejected...

My tears falling down slowly. He looks shocked, he wanted to reach me. But the door almost closed. Before it closed, I told him, 

"I love you.."