Chapter 2

I'm Sorry...I Love Him More (Discontinued)

Jungmin arrived at the dorm and was completely shocked. Clothes were everywhere. There were uncleaned dishes on the floor and on the couch and four obviously drunk men were sleeping on the floor.

Disgusting.

Jungmin angrily went to the four boys and kicked them until they woke up.

"Yah! What's with all the mess?! You dare live in a pig sty?" Jungmin asked angrily looking around him.

"... you're home?" Kyu Jong said rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"Yah! Clean this place..." Jungmin started to say but he was interrupted when Gyuri came up from behind him.

"Aneyong!... Eeew... What happened to this place?" Gyuri asked when she saw the messed up dorm.

"Gyuri-shii... GYURI-SHII?! Yah! Wake up guys! Gyuri-shii is here!" Kyu Jong said waking the other boys up.

As soon as the two remaining boys saw Gyuri they immediately started cleaning up and making room for Gyuri to sit on the couch, apologized for the mess and headed towards their rooms.

"Is Hyung Joong-shii going to be alright, sleeping on the floor like that?" Gyuri said pointing at the still knocked out Hyung Joong on the floor.

"He'll live." Jungmin said with a shrug.

Jungmin got a broom and started cleaning up s' mess. Gyuri couldn't stand watching Jungmin do all the work so she helped him out.

"You should be thankful for this Jungmin. I don't clean up just for anybody." Gyuri said picking up the boxes of leftover foods from the floor.

"I never asked you to help out." Jungmin answered her back.

"Why are you in such a bad mood, other than the fact that you have to clean up this mess?" Gyuri asked him raising her eyebrows.

Jungmin said nothing but just continued to sweep the floor. Gyuri went to Jungmin's side and turned his face towards her.

"Are you still mad that I called you horsey earlier? Come on, it was a joke... No... wait... that couldn't be it... Omo! I got it! You're upset because of the new guy at the bakery! That's it isn't it?" Gyuri said crossing her arms across her chest.

"I don't like him." Jungmin said to her.

"He's not so bad... he's kinda cute actually." Gyuri said with a sigh.

"You like him?" Jungmin asked raising an eyebrow.

"Actually... we've been going out for quite some time..." Gyuri said to him.

"And You never bothered to tell me? Ouch! That hurts..." Jungmin told her pretending that his chest hurt.

"It's not that big of a deal... and I was going to tell you... eventually."Gyuri told him looking uneasy.

"Since when have we kept secrets from each other?" Jungmin asked her.

Jungmin placed the broom in the closet and helped Gyuri pick up the boxes on the floor.

"There are some things that I want to keep to myself. You don't have to know everything about me." Gyuri answered.

Before Gyuri could take back what she said she saw a hurt expression on Jungmin's face.

"What I meant was..." Gyuri started to say but Jungmin held out a hand in front of her.

"Forget it. You have your own life. I don't have to in every aspect of it. I get your point." Jungmin said to her.

"Please don't be mad..." Gyuri said pouting her lips.

"I'm not mad." Jungmin told her trying to be calm.

Gyuri stopped talking and just looked at Jungmin. Jungmin looked at her and went to her and gave her a hug.

"I'm not mad. I just hope that guy----" Jungmin started to say.

"His name in Minseo." Gyuri informed him.

"Whatever. I just hope he'll take care of you and not hurt you." Jungmin said sincerely.

"I can take care of myself. You don't have to worry."Gyuri said to him assuringly.

"Oh, I'm not worried about you. I'm worried about him." Jungmnin said jokingly.

Gyuri threw a pillow at him from the couch and Jungmin retaliated by throwing another at her.

"I just hope he does take care of you, chingu." Jungmin thought to himself as Gyuri threw another pillow at him.

"For his sake... I really hope he does..."