Chocolate

Sweeter Than Ice-cream

"Aah~",you sighed throwing away your shoes and settling on your comfy couch.

"I worked so hard today",you said to no one and started massaging your shoulders.

"I deserve a reward for all this hard work!",you exclaimed pumping your fist into the air. You went into your kitchen and scanned the refrigerator for your sweet reward.

"We meet again,my love",you sang to the box of chocolate ice-cream. You scooped out generous amounts of ice-cream into your bowl and proceeded towards your previous position on the couch.

"Let's dig in!",you exclaimed raising your spoon. Just as you were about to put that sweet reward into your watering mouth you heard a voice that you recognised a bit too well.

"Eating without me? That's not nice.",he complained.

"Mr. Kim Jonghyun! At least put on some clothes before roaming around the house like a ghost!",you screamed at your almost boyfriend who had nothing on except a towel around his waist. Without realising you started staring at his well toned chest and muscular arms.

"Do I look so hot that you cannot stop staring at me?",he said sarcastically bringing you back to reality.

"You think I would stare at you? Pssh,in your dreams Dino.",you said smirking and went back to eating your ice-cream. You ate in complete silence and when you were finished you turned around to find Jonghyun staring at your face.

"What? Is there something on my face?"you asked a bit annoyed due to his staring at you.

Without saying anything he kneeled infront of you and held your face in his hands.

 

And then he your lower lip.

 

"Uum...sweeter than ice-cream",he said smiling his million dollar smile at you.