Nothing's Perfect

Nothing's Perfect

 

“Doojoonie.. let’s go to sleep . I’m sleepy.” Yoseob rubbed his eyes and yawned cutely, he try to act cute so doojoon can be at least a little nice to him today . but he was wrong, doojoon just silent . he turned off the tv then walking to his share room with yoseob without takes the younger boy with him . Yoseob could only sigh . it’s hurt, he act like I’m not exist and nothing for him .

Yoseob open his and doojoon’s room, doojoon already sleep there. He hugging his pillow , his back facing yoseob . yoseob sigh again . he really want to be embrace by doojoon, or sleep on his warm chest but it’s like doojoon doesn’t give him a chance and prefer to hug his pillow than yoseob .  yoseob crawled to the bed and move closer to doojoon, he hugged doojoon’s back . He buried his face on doojoon’s  back while inhale doojoon’s scent .

“Doojoonie.. are you still awake?”

“…..”

“good night doojoonie, sleep tight .  I love you.”

Yoseob leaned his head on doojoon’s back, hopes dooojoon will reply “I love you too” to him . but he receive nothing . slowly yoseob closed his eyes with a heavy feeling in his chest .

 

‘flashback’

 

“Doojoonie hyung, i-i love you… w-would you be my boyfriend?” asked yoseob. he feels nervous, his heart thumping like crazy waiting for doojoon’s answer . yoseob had been inlove with doojoon since 2 years ago, love at the first sight . since 2 years ago, he’s been stalking doojoon to get information about doojoon . he loves doojoon so much and he wants to know everything about doojoon . he joined the football club to be with doojoon , he joined every doojoon’s class to be with doojoon . and he wants to do everything to be with doojoon . And now, he wants to confess his feelings to make yoon doojoon as his one and only .

“Yoseob-ah…”

Cold sweat began to trickle from yoseob’s head .

“I’m sorry , but I already have someone”. Doojoon looked down, feels bad for hurting yoseob’s heart .

Yoseob could only gasped . “Really ?” he looks surprised .

“yeah.. we’ve been together since 2 weeks ago . I’m sorry yoseobah. but we still can be friends right? ” doojoon gave yoseob an apologetic smile . Yoseob let out a fake laughter “Hmm.. it’s okay hyung . I can understand you, ofc we can . so, who’s that lucky person?” asked yoseob  .

“It’s Gain . I’m so lucky right? *chuckles* I wish you could get a better person for you yoseobah.” Doojoon smiled . Yoseob nodded and smile a little .

“But hyung, I still can try to make you as mine right?”

Doojoon frowned, “what do you mean?”

“I’ll make you as mine doojoonie, and I promise you.” Yoseob smirked and walked away from doojoon .

 

 =!=!=!=!=!=!=!=

 

And yoseob does mean it . he does want Doojoon to be his .

He try to Separate doojoon and Gain . he try everything to make them hating each other . he try everything to make doojoon to be his . Yoseob is the son of CEO of Yang group . One of the rich and powerful man in Asia . he just has to tell his father what he wants and his father will do it for his beloved son.  So yoseob tell his dad that he wants Gain and her family to be suffer and he wants that guy named doojoon to be his .

yoseob got what he wanted .

Doojoon and Gain was broke up .

Doojoon’s family was bankrupt .

And Gain has nothing now, she lost everything . her family, friends, her job , her beauty face , everything . she moved to japan and started a new life .

a month later..

he moved to a new apartment with doojoon . he’s together with doojoon.

“Doojoonieee! Look, the room ish soo big! Hmm.. I can’t wait to decorate our new place” Said yoseob while smiles .

“Do you happy now seob?”

“Of course~!”yoseob hugged doojoon’s arm, and looked up to doojoon .

“Do you happy after destroy my life and stole my happiness . do you happy yoseob?” Doojoon was on the verge of tears , when he remember how cruel his life in these past few months . slowly yoseob smiled fade away .

“Congratz for destroy my life, congratz for make me as yours . I am yours now but not my heart . remember yoseob I’ll never love you . Never!”. Doojoon walked away before slapped yoseob’s hands away from him .

Yoseob froze like a statue . a tears fell from his eyes, and more more tears . Yoseob cries . he felts like his heart was gonna be broken into a million pieces . “Doojoonie.. Why you do this to me? *sob* I love you.. *sob* why don’t you love me too? *sob*.”

 

‘end of flashback’

 

=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=

 

Yoseob opened his eyes and found himself alone on the bed, doojoon was nowhere to be found . he sigh . sighing already be yoseob’s new hobby since these 3 months living with doojoon . Yoseob tidy up his bed then walked to the kitchen . Doojoon was there, watching tv with a glass of milk on his hand . “Morning doojoonie~, have you eaten yet?” asked yoseob . doojoon just silent and keep watching tv . “Want me to make a breakfast for us?”

“….”

“Hmm.. I take that as yes . I’ll cook fried chicken for us.”

“Don’t have to . I have to go now .” suddenly doojoon stand up from the couch, he grabbed his jacket and walked out from the room .

And doojoon made yoseob cries again . Yoseob slumped to the floor. He hugged his knees and cries .

‘Do you really hate me that much ?’

 

 

It’s already midnight but doojoon hasn’t come home yet .

Yoseob wait for him in the living room . He made a coffees and watch some dramas, trying hard to keep awake so he can greet his lover .

And finally doojoon came home .

“Doojoonie… you’re Home! Aigoo.. what took you so long?”

Doojoon just silent and straight headed to their room . yoseob followed him .

As usual, doojoon already sleep there hugging his pillow and back facing yoseob .

“Good night dooojoonie, I love you” whispered Yoseob.

Yoseob tightening his grip on doojoon’s waist as tears flow hard from his eyes .

 “Doojoonie.. tell me what should I do to make you love me? Please Doo…”

“………”

“Doo, I’m sorry . I’m sorry for everything.”

“…..”

“I do love you doo. I love you so much  . I’ll do everything to make you love me. Please tell me Doo.. what should I do?”

“….”

“Doo.. *sob*”

“We’re not meant to be together, yoseob . You can’t force me to love you . love is kind , love is patient and love is not selfish .”

“Doojoonie *sob*”

“Just let me go yoseobah, please..”

“Andwae! I love you . I’m never going to give you up to anyone Doojoonie .”

“……….”

“Doojoonie, please give me a chance to make you love me . just a day . if I fail, I’ll let you go doojoonie .”

“……Just a day yoseobah . you must let me go if you fail .” said doojoon .

Yoseob took a deep breath before nod his head . “I’ll make you love me doo.”

 

=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=

 

In the next morning, yoseob asked doojoon to go out together .

And doojoon agreed .

Yoseob was really happy .

“Doojoonie, let’s go to the park!” yoseob wrapped his arms around doojoon’s hand . And surprisingly doojoon let yoseob to hugs  his arm . Yoseob couldn’t hold his smile .

they sat on the bench without talking to each other . both of them keep silent . don’t know what to talk about .

sometimes yoseob took a glance to doojoon  . ‘maybe, this is the last time we’re together’

“doojoonie, do you want ice cream?” asked yoseob as he saw an ice cream parlor across the park .

“No, thanks”

Yoseob smiled . “it’s okay if you don’t like ice cream . Mmm.. doo, wait a minute neh . I wanna buy an ice cream for me . I’ll be back~!” yoseob ran to the ice cream parlor and immediately buy a chocolate ice cream corn . “Yummy~! Yummy~!” Yoseob walked back to the bench while eating ice cream . his cheeks and lips were dirty because of the ice cream . doojoon  chukled when he saw yoseob’s face .
“why did you laugh?” asked yoseob, he blush a little . he never saw doojoon’s smile to him before .

“look at your face pabo”.

“Omo! Aigoo.. stupid ice cream! Why you dirtying my face?”

“It’s not the ice cream’s fault pabo  here, take this and clean up your face.” Doojoon handed yoseob his handkerchief  . yoseob smiled . “Thank you Doo.” Smiled yoseob once again .  and doojoon smiled .

Yoseob heart thumping so hard , after 6 months together this is the first time they talking to each other in a nice way. even if this just a simple conversation but yoseob felt so happy that he wants burst into tears . doojoon was so kind to him today . Yoseob looked at doojoon’s face . Suddenly yoseob feels guilty for taking doojoon’s life and made him like a prisoner he is .

“Doo.. maybe you’re right . I can’t make you love me . I’m selfish for wanting you without think about your feelings . and like you said love is not selfish . I thought if I could have you, you’ll love me too . but I was wrong . I’m sorry for everything doo . I let you go, but Please come back to me when you love me . I love  you doojoonie hyung.” Yoseob leaned forward and kiss doojoon’s soft lips .lips to lips kiss . their very first kiss . he knows, doojoon not love him . and he’s been a bad boy for forcing doojoon’s to love him . Now, yoseob wants to leave doojoon and start a new live .Not a new love .

“Bye doojoonie..” and then yoseob leaves doojoon alone .

 

 

=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=

 

 

2 month  later….

 

Doojoon search for yoseob . He started to realize that he loves the younger one . but he just too afraid to admit it . after 1 month 3 weeks searching for yoseob, finally doojoon meet him . his love . even though yoseob cheeks no longer chubby and he look thinner than he was . doojoon run to yoseob, pulled him to his embrace . Doojoon hugged yoseob so tight, yoseob was surprise and almost pushed doojoon away before he smell this scent, his favorite scent , doojoon’s scent .

“Doo-doojoonie?”

“Yoseob come back to me please… I need you”.

“I can’t doojoonie . I can’t come back to you if you just need me . you remember what I said to you right?” Yoseob closed his eyes to prevent the tears escaping from his eyes . Yoseob was happy to see doojoon, but he’s sad when he knows that doojoon come just because he needs him, not lo-

“I love you . I love you yoseobah, I really do.” Said doojoon softly . yoseob widened his eyes . ‘I must be dreaming!’ yoseob pinched his cheeks and it does hurt . “is it true?”

Doojoon nodded and smiled .

“Doojoonie.. I love you too!“

 “Would you be my lover Yoseob?” Doojoon lift yoseob’s chin so he can look to the younger eyes . They both looked at each other .

Yoseob smiled, and this time he smiled ear to ear . “I would doojoonie, I would!”

Doojoon kissed yoseob lips passionately, as yoseob wrapped his arms around doojoon neck to deepened the kiss .

“I was wrong seobah ,Now I think we are meant to each other.”

“Yeah”.

 Now yoseob know, he can’t force love to come  . Love will come in its own way .

 

Now everybody asks me why I’m

Smiling out from ear to ear (They say Love hurts)

But I know (It’s gonna take a little work)

Nothing’s perfect, but it’s worth it

After fighting through my tears.

And finally you put me First!.

You put my love on Top .

Beyonce – Love on Top.

 

 

DooSeob FTW!

-The End-

 

a/n : Do you Guys like it? oww.. i'm sorry if this bad >.<

Comments are LOVE  ♥(ノ´∀`)