Invading Hearts

Invading Hearts

Lee Suyeon looks around herself. The moon shines brightly in the middle of the dark night sky, illuminating the objects below. The rhythmic swoosh of the waves calms down her nerves somehow as she breathes in the air that smelled of the sea. The breeze lightly caresses her face and rustles the leaves of the forest of pine trees to her right. The beach is deserted, as usual.

She takes a deep breath and glances up at the sky and at the beautiful twinkling stars.

A blue and silver light flashing in the distance catches her attention. She narrows her eyes at it to take a better look. Is it… moving? “Holy crap,” Suyeon curses as she realizes that the object is travelling towards the beach. It whizzes over her head and advances to the woods before plunging and crashing, disturbing the silent night.

Oh my God. Did I just… Was that… No way… It couldn’t be… a UFO?

Thoughts swarm her head as she stares at the trees, contemplating if she should go check it out. She stands there for a few minutes, not knowing what to do.

Suddenly, a tall figure emerges from the woods, startling the young girl even more, if that was possible. The person walks a few more steps forward before noticing the wide-eyed girl. It was a boy, around Suyeon’s age. He had black, straight hair and sharp facial features.

“D-did you see? The flying thing… it came out of nowhere a-and it crashed and-,”

“Flying thing? Oh, you mean my ship?” He speaks, his voice deep and rich.

“What? Y-your ship?” she stutters, beyond flabbergasted.

“Yeah, my spaceship. I was roaming around the galaxy and I kind of lost control of it so-,”

The boy didn’t get to finish his sentence as the girl’s eyes roll to the back of her head and her body collapses to the ground.

***

 

Suyeon stirs awake and sits up. Streaks of pink, orange and yellow fill the sky as the golden sun gradually surfaces from the horizon.

“Hey, you’re awake.” A voice coming from her right startles her. She turned her head to find the boy from last night looking at her. “Are you okay? You were out for a few human hours,” he states.

“I-I guess I’m all right,” she replies. “Is this yours?” she asks, holding up a black and silver jacket that has fallen to her lap when she sat up.

“Yes, your body temperature was freezing last night so I put it over you. I heard humans can die if they’re too cold,” he answers.

“Don’t you feel cold?” Suyeon eyes his white sleeveless top and black jeans.

“No, temperature doesn’t affect us aliens.”

Aliens? What in the world is he blabbering about?

Recollections of the night before rushes into her head and she stands up. “You!” she points her forefinger at him. “You said t-that the flying thing was your ship or s-something. Are you crazy?”

“No. I am an alien from Exo. I was just travelling around the galaxy but I lost control of my spaceship and I crash landed on Earth.” The male raises an eyebrow at her, “What makes you think I’m crazy?”

“Oh, stop joking!” However, she can see his eyes were serious. “Aliens don’t exist. Right?” she laughs nervously.

“Of course they do.”

“I don’t believe you.” How could she? The idea is simply preposterous!

“Well,” the so-called ‘alien’ begins, “I bet humans can’t do this.” He snaps his fingers as he disappears into thin air and reappears rather closely beside her. A smirk is visible on his face as he leans in and whispers in her ear, “Boo.”

Suyeon faints yet again.

***

The poor girl opens her eyes to find a rather flawless set of face right above hers and slightly gasps.

“You’re not going to faint again, are you?” the boy smirks at her.

She clears and sits up, trying to regain herself. “I hope not.”

Sheer white clouds cover the azure blue sky. The golden sunlight bounces off the twinkling turquoise sea, making the white sands glitter like crystals under the bright afternoon sky. The atmosphere was peaceful and quite.

“You’re an alien,” Suyeon speaks, breaking the silence.

The boy crouching beside her nods his head.

“And you crash landed on Earth.”

The boy nods again.

“Then why aren’t you hurt?” she asks.

“I am.” He points to a small cut on his left cheek.

“What?! You crash landed, if you were human, you’d probably be dead by now,” Suyeon exclaimed.

“Well, I’m not human now, am I?”

Another round of silence washes over them as they both gaze at the landscape.

“I'm Kai,” the boy abruptly says after a few minutes.

Suyeon turns to look at him. “What?”

“Kai,” he repeats. “My name’s Kai.”

“Aliens have names, too?” she asks, an incredulous look plasters over her face.

“Of course we do,” Kai laughs. “How do you think we identify each other?”

“I don’t know. Alien number 1, alien number 2…” she trails off, a little embarrassed.

The boy laughs again, tilting his head back.

“I’m Suyeon.”

“Suyeon,” he repeats as they shake hands.

“Umm… I’m going to go home now, Kai. Good luck living on Earth.” Suyeon stands up to have herself pulled back down.

“Can I come? I need a place to stay,” Kai states.

“I…,” Suyeon hesitates. An alien who crash landed on Earth living in her very own quarters? As gorgeous as he is, the idea didn’t exactly seem like the best. They barely know each other and who knows what this alien will do to her? Besides, the fact that Suyeon wasn’t exactly well off also worried her. She could barely give herself good food and proceed an entire month without any hunger, how was she going to take care Kai?

“Okay, I don’t usually do this often but… Please? I can’t survive out here on my own,” he says, looking at her earnestly and unconsciously pouting a tiny bit.

Suyeon just couldn’t help it.

***

“So… here it is,” Suyeon scratches the back of her head as she opens the door wider for Kai to enter. She lives on the top floor of an old dirty flat. There was only one bedroom and bathroom, a tiny living room and an even smaller kitchen. With her meager wages of being a cashier at a convenient store, this was all she could afford.

Kai looks around. “Not bad. It’s nice and it seems cozy.”

“Thanks, I guess. I’m going to make something to eat, you want some?” Suyeon asks as she sets the house keys on the coffee table and makes her way to the kitchen.

“Yes, I’m starving,” he replied from the living room.

“Okay, it’ll be ready in a few minutes. Just make yourself at home.”

After the meal of instant noodles, Kai volunteers to wash the dirty dishes and ushers Suyeon to go wash up, joking about how bad she smells. When the girl hits his arm, he says he was just kidding and that it’s the least he could do while staying in her apartment.

Suyeon steps out of her bedroom with an oversized t-shirt and shorts and skips towards the living room to find Kai watching the television while lying on the sofa. “Move your long legs,” she teases, “they’re covering the whole sofa.”

Kai sits up straight, “Hey, it’s not my fault you were born with short legs.”

“Shut up,” she narrows her eyes at him, making him laugh.

“Your TV is very small, by the way.”

Suyeon snatches away the remote in his hand and says in a sarcastic tone, “Well, I’m so sorry I don’t have enough money to pay for such luxury.” She sits down on the couch next to him, “Don’t you want to wash up?”

“I’m fine. Besides, I don’t have anything to change into,” Kai shrugs.

“Oh, all right, then.”

After a few cheesy dramas later, they both grew tired.

“You can sleep in my room, I’ll sleep here tonight,” Suyeon says, pointing to the old couch.

“No way, I’ve bothered you enough, you go sleep in your room,” Kai objects.

“But your back will ache.”

“Suyeon-ah, stop protesting and go. I’ll be fine,” he gently pushes her towards the hallway leading to her bedroom.

“But I-,”

“Suyeon, we can do this the easy way or the hard way. Either I can make you faint again and carry you or you can obediently walk into your room. You choose,” he crosses his arms and gives her a hard look.

“I’ll walk.” Suyeon turns around, slightly pouting, and takes tiny steps towards her bedroom.

“Stubborn human girl,” Kai chuckles while rubbing his tired eyes. “Good night.”

***

The serene and calm morning is disturbed by the shrieking alarm clock on top of the night stand next to Suyeon’s undersized bed. She reaches her arm out, eyes still shut, and tries to silent the deafening ringing. She moves her hand around, trying to find the snooze button. However, her fingers came in contact with something warm and smooth instead.

Her eyes shoot open and her breathing halted at a pair of alluring plump lips just a few inches away from her face. She stares at Kai’s lips, heart rate increasing rapidly. Suyeon then moves her gaze to his slightly ruffled hair, his closed eyes, his defined nose, his smooth cheeks, and again at his pink lips.

All of a sudden, Kai’s eyes shoot open, eyebrow furrowed and mouth frowning. He lets out a low grumble from his throat, obviously annoyed with the blaring timepiece that Suyeon had completely forgotten. The displeased alien slams his palm onto the snooze button, finally muting the device.

“Humans and their stupid inventions,” he murmurs, still ticked off.

He looked in front of him, only then realizing that Suyeon was staring at him and how close their faces were. He glances at her soft pink lips. If only he leaned in just a bit…

“What are you doing on my bed, Kai?”

He clears his throat before answering with a sheepish smile, “You were right, the sofa is uncomfortable.”

“Uh… okay.”She nods and gets up from the crowded bed, making her way towards the bathroom. She steps into the kitchen a few moments later, washed up and fully dressed in her school uniform, to find Kai leaning on the counter while gulping down a glass of water.

“I’m going to school and after that I have to go work so I’ll come home late. Do you know how to cook?” Suyeon announces while grabbing a banana and pouring a glass of milk for breakfast.

“Not really, no.”

“Then you’ll have to eat bread and jam when I’m not here then,” she shrugs. “Do you even know how to make that?”

He nodded.

“Good. I’m going to go now or I’ll be late.” She slings her bag over her shoulder and walks towards the door. She puts on her shoes and waves goodbye.

“Be safe. And hurry back, Suyeon.”

***

“Hey, look what I bought for you.”

Suyeon steps into the house one night a week after Kai’s arrival with a few paper bags in both her arms and settles them down on the coffee table before sitting down next to Kai on the couch. Kai turns off the TV he was watching before and curiously looks at the bags.

“Ta-dah,” she sings, smiling and holding a few paper bags in front of him. “I got you a few sets of clothes and some personal stuff.”

Kai stares at the goods inside the bags, beyond grateful. “Wow, Suyeon. Thank you. You really didn’t have to do this.”

“Nah, it is fine. Go shower. You’ve been wearing that ever since I first met you,” she pushes him to the bathroom. After a few minutes, Kai emerges from the toilet dressed in a blue sweater and a pair of gray sweats. He holds his arms up and twirls around for a while. “I look dashing, don’t I?”

Suyeon laughs, “Absolutely dashing.”

He strides towards the couch and lays his head on the girl’s lap. “All thanks to my Suyeon,” he smiles up at her. A blush immediately creeps up onto her cheeks, making them as red as a cherry as she quickly looks away.

That night, while they cuddle up on the small bed to sleep, all Suyeon could think of was how Kai smiled at her, how he rested his head on her, how he made her heart pound against her chest.

All thanks to my Suyeon.

My Suyeon.

The words kept replaying in her head.

She looks at the sleeping alien in front of her, arms draped around her waist. The girl giggles as he snores softly. She reaches out and traces his face with her finger- his eyebrows to his eyes, his cheekbones and his nose. She stops at his captivating lips and smiles.

My Kai.

***

Suyeon and Kai sits on the wooden park bench side by side, both of them happily their ice cream and gazing at the evening sky. It was a boring Saturday and Suyeon suggested that they go out. “You’ve been here for two weeks now and I never took you out before. The weather is nice and we should go out. Besides, now that you’re on Earth, don’t you want to explore?” she had said.

“You seem to be enjoying your ice cream, aren’t you?” she laughs.

Kai’s ice cream was almost finished when Suyeon barely touched hers. Kai stops munching and looks at the girl with large eyes.

“What? It’s good!” he defends.

“Of course it’s good, it’s ice cream! But if you don’t slow down, you’re going to end up having a stomachache if you don’t slow down,” the girl states.

Kai pops the entire thing in his mouth and chews happily. “Too late,” he declares, making the girl role her eyes as a smile spreads across her face.

“Pig,” she mutters in a joking manner under her breath.

“Hey! I heard that!” Kai cries, poking Suyeon’s sides as she squirms and laughs.

“Kai, stop it! Stop!” The girl swats his hands away and glares at him playfully, “I hate you.”

He grins, “I love you, too, my Suyeon.”

“Yeah, right,” she snorts and looks away, trying to hide the redness creeping up her cheeks and calming her fluttering heart. She eats more of her ice cream before tilting her head up and to stare at the night sky.

Kai turns his head to look at her. The full moon illuminates her face in an elegant way and makes her dark brown eyes sparkle more than the stars in the dark sky. The spring breeze blows her hair across her face as she adjusts her scarf around her neck with one hand. The boy reaches out and tucks a strand of hair behind her ear and she turns her head to meet his gaze. He lets his eyes travel down to her nose, and finally to her appealing lips.

“You’ve got strawberry ice cream there,” Kai whispers, eyes still on her lips. Suyeon raises her hand, attempting to wipe it away when Kai gently wraps his fingers around her wrist, stopping her from doing so.

“I’ll do it,” he murmurs softly.

The boy leans in slowly as Suyeon freezes on her spot, not knowing what to do. He presses his lips against hers tenderly. The girl’s eyes widen the moment their lips meet, redness immediately creeping up her cheeks. She drops her ice cream, heart beating rapidly. Kai extends his free hand and his fingers brushes against Suyeon’s cheeks. She calms down at the contact and closes her eyes, savoring the moment.

Kai pulls away a few seconds later, breaking their chaste kiss. He takes Suyeon’s hand and entwines their fingers together, his other hand caressing her cheeks with the back of his palm. He smiles at her, “Suyeon-ah, I really, really like you.”

Suyeon pauses and looks into his sincere eyes. “I really like you, too, Kai.”

The atmosphere surrounding them is amorous and tranquil as they smile and gaze softly at the sky. Suyeon rests her head on Kai’s broad shoulder, feeling slightly sleepy, while he wraps his arms around her waist, holding her body gently next to his. “Suyeon,” Kai calls out in an undertone.

“Yes?”

“I lied,” he confesses.

Suyeon immediately straightens up. He lied? What does that mean? He was just joking when he said that he loved her? “W-what?” she choked out.

The alien leans in, his mouth brushing against the shell of Suyeon’s ear in a taunting manner. “There wasn’t any ice cream on your lips; I just really wanted to kiss you,” Kai beams blissfully like a child as he pulls away; catching the girl’s flabbergasted expression.

He laughs out loud when Suyeon jabs his rib with her elbow. “You know that doesn’t hurt me. Besides, you liked the kiss, didn’t you?” he teases, smirking slightly.

“Shut up, Kai,” Suyeon states, blushing yet again for the umpteenth time that evening.

***

Suyeon and Kai have been rather intimate with each other. Kai sends Suyeon off everyday to school with sweet dreamy kisses, his enchanting scent lingering on her lips the entire day. When she comes back at night after work, she feels his plump lips on hers again. And then right before bed, they cuddle, Kai making her giggle with delight and blush with whispers of sweet words. Like this, another week passes away swiftly and blissfully.

Suyeon and Kai strolls down the beach, Kai clutching her hand in his tightly.

“How does it look like?”

“You’ll see when we get there, Suyeon,” Kai chuckles lightly. The night before, Kai had brought up the topic of his spaceship. He said that he had been fixing it the entire week and that it was almost as good as new. Suyeon then grew curious of how it looked and Kai promised her that he would bring her to look at his ship the following day.

They enter the forest, Kai warning her to stay close to him and not to get lost. The pine trees surrounding them are tall, the twigs and leaves on the ground release a crunching sound when stepped on. Suyeon loops her arm around his as they proceed further into the forest.

“We’re here,” Kai announces.

They arrive at a clearing and Suyeon gapes with her eyes and mouth wide open at the object in front of her. The silver spaceship stands tall and broadly with three legs in the middle of the clearing. It has a shape that resembles a disk. Kai laughs at her expression before grabbing her hand, leading her towards his ship.

The alien reaches into his pocket and takes out a concave-shaped object. He presses the red button in the middle and a ladder unfolds from beneath the ship. “Ladies first,” Kai winks at the girl, gesturing towards the ladder. Suyeon rolls her eyes but begins to climb up anyways.

The floor of the ship if gray, the silver ceilings are covered with small blue lights, sparkling gorgeously. To her right, two white chairs stand behind a large glass window. In front of the chairs, a set of buttons are laid. Suyeon assumes that those are used for driving the ship around. A tool box sits on the ground, its contents lying around carelessly. “Is that mine?” Suyeon points at the box.

“Yeah, I took it from your house. I’m sorry I didn’t ask first.”

She nods and looks to her left. An oval-shaped table stands, atop of it are a few bags of chips, a handful of chocolate bar wrappers and some soda cans and water bottles. Suyeon raises an eyebrow at Kai. He grins sheepishly as he rubs the back of his neck. “I’m still a guy,” he says.

An hour has passed by. Suyeon sits on one of the white chairs, watching Kai as he presses random buttons here and there. “Finally, I’m done!” he exclaims a few moments later. “This thing is as good as new- except for a few scratches caused by the crash.”

 He stands up from his sitting position and stretches. He lets out a loud sigh, “I’m so thirsty.” Kai makes his way to the opposite side of the ship where the table is, opens a new bottle of water and chugs the cool liquid down. “You want some?” Kai asks, shaking the half-empty water bottle in his hand. But before Suyeon could answer, a hologram pops up, blur and distort, and then clears up, showing a male with huge eyes and thick lips. Suyeon’s eyes widen as she lets out a little scream.

“Oh!” The male’s hand flies to his chest and his eyes widen at the frightened girl. “Who are you? Where’s Kai?” His tears his gaze off Suyeon and looks behind her; his expression brightens when he found what he was looking for. “Kai! You’re alive! Thank God! Suho hyung! I found Kai!”

“D.O. hyung!” Kai runs to the hologram. “How are you?”

“How are you?” D.O. points a slender finger at the younger male, “We all thought you were dead or something. We couldn’t find you anywhere.”

“I’m on Earth and I’m perfectly fine, hyung. Don’t worry about me,” Kai replies with the most joyful grin.

 “We have every right to worry.” A guy with chestnut brown hair and charming features appears and pushes D.O. out of his seat.

“Hey! Hyung, that was my seat!” D.O. protests, only to be ignored by their leader.

“Kai-,” Suho stops when he notices Suyeon by Kai’s side, eyes as wide as saucers and clutching on the alien’s sleeve as if her life depends on it. “Um… Who is that?” Suho glances at Kai and fixes his eyes at the confused girl.

“This girl here,” Kai wraps his arms around Suyeon’s waist before continuing, “saved my life. Her name is Suyeon. She’s my girlfriend.” He gives her a peck on the cheek and a warm smile.

Suho and D.O. mouths hang open as they look at each other, then at the loving couple.

“This is not good at all,” D.O. mutters with frantic eyes.

Kai furrows his eyebrows, “Why not? We’re both in love and very happy, everything is fine.”

Suho shakes his head with an unhappy frown, “Nothing is fine, Kai.” He runs his fingers through his brown locks and look at Kai with a sympathetic expression, “You have to leave her.”

“What do you mean?”

“You have to come back to Exo.” Suho glances at Suyeon for a bit before continuing, “The head of Exo knows you’re on Earth now and he’s worried what the humans will do to you. He doesn’t want our species to be found out, Kai. And if he knows that your girlfriend here knows about us… he’ll kill her,” Suho whispers the last part.

Kai feels his world crumble down as his brain processes what Suho just said. He shakes his head as he feels tears brim the corner of his eyes. “This isn’t true,” Kai mumbles, but the look in his friend’s eyes tells him everything.

“Kai,” D.O. says gently, “You have to leave her. You have to come back to Exo.”

Suho exhales and rubs his temples, “Come back quick before the head finds out about Suyeon here. We’ll… Uh… We’ll leave you alone now.” He gives a nod and the hologram disappears.

Kai turns to Suyeon and searches her face. Suyeon had an unreadable expression on, but her heart is in a million little pieces.

Kai breaks the heavy silence, “Suyeon-,”

“You can’t leave,” Suyeon cuts him off, staring into his eyes.

“Suyeon,” Kai calls her name again.

“You can’t leave, Kai, I won’t let you. Promise me you won’t leave. Please.” Tears slip down her face as she looks at her lover, her eyes pleading. “Please, promise you won’t leave.”

Kai cups her face and wipes her tear-stained cheeks with his thumbs, his own tears threatening to overflow from his eyes as h e helplessly blinks them back. He takes a heavy breath before speaking softly, “I have to do this for you.”

“No,” Suyeon chokes out, “Kai, please don’t.” She takes hold of his wrists and shakes her head. “You can’t.”

“I have to, Suyeon. As much as I don’t want to leave you, I wouldn’t be able to live a second if they kill you. I would never forgive myself if they hurt you in anyway. Please understand me.”

“What about me? If you leave, what will happen to me?” More tears slip down her cheeks and she swallows before she continues, “Don’t do this. Don’t leave me.”

“I’ll be back, I promise you. I’ll make everything right and come back,” Kai whispers, looking into Suyeon’s eyes. Love and care shone brightly in his eyes.

“What if they don’t let you come back?” she asks dreadfully. The idea of never getting to see him again crushed her.

“Nothing will stop me from coming back to you, Suyeon, you know that,” Kai gives her a tiny smile. “I’ll be back before you know it. You believe me, right?”

Suyeon nods her head several times, biting her lower lip. Kai chuckles and brushes the back of his fingers against her wet cheeks. He furrows his eyebrows, “Stop crying, you make me feel bad.”

Suyeon sniffs and looks down, hiding her tears. “Sorry,” she mutters.

Kai smiles, putting a finger under her chin to tilt her face up, “You don’t have to be sorry for anything.” He leans in and their lips crash for a few seconds before Kai pulls away. “I love you,” he whispers, just low enough for Suyeon to hear. “I’ll come back quickly, and then we can be together without any disturbances.”

Suyeon sniffs and searches his eyes for a moment, “You promise?”

Kai smiles as he leans and gives Suyeon a chaste kiss on her lips.

“I promise.”

***

Suyeon trudges down the hallways leading to her apartment at midnight after work. She furrows her eyebrows, fumbling her bag for the house key. She unlocks the door and steps in, closing the door behind her.  She flicks the lights on and makes her way towards the sofa. She sits herself on the corner of the couch and reaches for the calendar on the coffee table. She crosses off the present date and lets out a weary sigh.

“Where are you?” she whispers.

It has been exactly six months. Six months of loneliness and longing. Six months without Kai. Ever since the day Kai left, there has been no news about him. Perhaps the head of Exo had banned him to communicate with Suyeon; maybe he doesn’t want to risk anything so he doesn’t have any plans on coming back to Earth; perhaps the promise they had made that day meant nothing at all to him. But at this point, as long as he is safe, Suyeon doesn’t care if he doesn’t return. As long as he is alive, as long as he is happy, nothing else in the world matters.

Suyeon sets the calendar down and runs a hand through her hair. She drags herself to the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of water out from the fridge and taking big gulps of the soothing liquid. A picture of her and Kai attached on the refrigerator catches Suyeon’s attention. Kai has his arms wrapped around her shoulders while Suyeon posed with a peace sign, both of them smiling towards the camera, looking like the happiest people on Earth.

She breathes out, tilting her head back slightly and trying to blink back the tears that are threatening to fall. She sniffs and looks around the empty house. Why does it feel so weird without him here? She was perfectly fine before Kai came into her life. Perhaps, she had really fallen in love with him. What was she thinking then?

Heaving a sigh, she grabs her house key and her jacket and heads towards the door, deciding to take a little walk.

***

Suyeon wraps her jacket around her tighter and stuffs her hands into the pockets of her jeans. A gentle breeze makes her hair dance and swirl gracefully as she sets her gaze on the endless stretch of water ahead of her.

The crescent moon hangs in the sky, almost fully covered by the clouds. Stars dot the dark night sky, sparkling and twinkling brightly. She stares at them, all peaceful before she notices a rather familiar blue and silver light whizzing through the sky. The light moves towards the forest, dipping down before going completely hidden. She could just make out similar silver-coloured spaceship. She stands there, eyes wide, not knowing what to do.

Could it be?

The rate of her heart beat increases rapidly and her breath quickens as she takes a few steps forward. Suyeon stops abruptly. What if they are the people from Exo who has come to kill her like Suho had mentioned if Kai doesn’t return? What if Kai never made it back to Exo?

But all those thoughts vanished as immediately as they came when a familiar figure comes into sight. The figure stops when he notices Suyeon’s stare. Suyeon opens to call his name, to confirm that it really is him when the figure disappears. The girl looks around her, where has he gone? Was it all just an illusion?

“Suyeon.”

A deep voice calls her from behind, startling her. A voice that is too familiar, a voice that she’ll never dare forget. Slowly, she turns.

Her eyes meet with the same black hair, the same dark brown orbs that make her lost when she stares into them, the sharp nose and of course those luscious, plump lips.

“Kai,” Suyeon whispers. She reaches out and cups his cheek with one hand. She couldn’t believe it. This is just too good to be true.

His endless dark eyes bore into hers as a happy smile spreads on his face.

He’s back.

 

*

 

END~! Well? It's kinda long, huh? o.o It took me a very long time to write this, actually. Thanks to my parents who hates it when I use the computer or any other electronic devices and PROCRASTINATION! Yup.

I'm not exactly satisfied with the story...  I don't know. It just sounded better when I was planning the whole thing. :/ OH WELL.

Thanks for reading. I would really really really really really really really really really really really really really really REALLY appreciate it if you guys would comment or subscribe. AHEM! :X Heheh~ Advices anyone? I need them. :D

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3mjb7wDww1qd8k2jo1_500.jpg

Thanks again. :3