-Flashback-

No Matter What Happens, I'll Always Love You
Hi ^^ Ch. 1 baby~Haha comment if you like it or if you want anything changed!
----------
-Flashback-
“Dongwoon, do you love me?” A girl asked, looking worried.
“Do I love you?” The boy looked confused. Did he really love her?
“Yes oppa, do you really love me? Or when you say you do, do you not mean it?”
The girl was almost in tears now, she wasn’t even getting answers.
“I mean it Ri, I really do.”
`The girl sighed in relief, but she had to be 100% sure.
“Really?”
“Why?”
The guy seemed to be in shock that she couldn’t see that he loved her.
“Because lately it’s been hard to trust you.”
It was there when the tears started to fall, both on the guy’s face and the girl’s.
“Trust me?”
He looked confused, hurt.
“You’re in a gang now Dongwoon. And I don’t know if I could live with that.”
And the tears just fell. Just like the tears that fell on his face.
-End of Flashback-

The boy’s name is Dongwoon. He’s a gangster who hasn’t found his happiness, at least not with his current lifestyle. But there was once this time, where he was happy. And that one person that was always besides him was happy too.
---------
Author’s Notes:
Currently Listening To: Love Song by Rain
(Did anyone see the goodbye stage? He's going too soon!)
Hey :) kpopmusic4ever here ;) Anyway how are you guys? Hehe sorry I haven’t updated in so long :( Anyways, hope you likey :]<3 So sorry for the late replies :(
I've been super busy and I haven't had time to update as much...
Sooo sorry~
But anyone if you like the story and where it's going, please comment ^^
Comment replies:
chunya: Thanks so much for the first comment ^^ It's what got me going (: I liked the plot too~It came to me while I was bored -___- But hopefully it's okay ;)
LadyKoKo: Kamsamnida~I hope you enjoyed the first chappie (: How was it?
Beastly.Oppas!: Well you never know~It could be MBLAQ or some other group...Twist to the story ^^ Haha yes I've read your story before...Keep Updating girl~