Found you!

Baby Blues! :( Sequel to 'Once Upon In Seoul'

Yuri POV

My phone vibrated, indicating there was an incoming call

"Yuri? I found Yoogie" I heard a voice speak into the phone.

It was Jjong

"He was at the playground by himself. He was talking to a man in mid-20s."

"Bwoh?"

"Mommy" a small voice said softly.

I sighed a sigh of relief

"Yoogie, don't run away by yourself, it's dangerous!"

"Mommy, I'm sorry" I heard the same little voice sobbed. 

And I broke down into heavy tears.

I met up with Jonghyun and saw Yoogie there with him on the see saw.

"UMMA!" he called out to me.

How could you be so happy when you almost got lost?

DO NOT do that anymore ok my yoogie? I was very worried do you know that? 

I broke down right there and then in front of them

"Umma, pweathe bon't cry..." Yoogeun begged as he wiped of my tears with his small hands.

It was really awkward for me as Jonghyun was standing there with his awkward self, fidgiting every once in a while while me and Yoogeun were just hugging over and over again.

"Ermm, Yuri, can I speak to you? Just a minute." Jonghyun tried to whisper but ended up particially shouting due to me not really paying attention.

"Sure, but... I'm a little scared Yoogeun might get lost again... Let me bring him back to the test and we'll chat somewhere else ok?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jonghyun POV

"Sure, but... I'm a little scared Yoogeun might get lost again... Let me bring him back to the test and we'll chat somewhere else ok?" Yuri said and smiled at me. I't has been a really long time since she smiled at me. But, who am I to request for her to smile at me after I broke her heart so bad? I really wanted to confess to her once again and such but.. she's married and Jessica... I don't want to spoil their friendship.

"Jonghyun? Jonghyun? Back to earth Jonghyun!" Yuri started waving her hand in front of me, trying to get my attention.

"Oh, let's go."

Once we reached the café, I brought Yuri to the seat that we sat when we first met. 

"So, what it this about? What do you want to talk to me about?"

"Yuri, I just wanted to tell you..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note

Hello everybody! It's been a long time since I've updated. My last update was 9/7/2012. Since JULY! A really long and unintended break I have to say. My grades haven't been improving but I've started a few other fics of my recent favorite, EXO~ Negleted this story a little bit too much but I've decided to get back to writing this and not let you guys wait for too long. Next update would probably be on Thursday. Cheers~