OneShot

Just a normal Woman?

here is a new story xD. You can also read it here on my LJ account: http://tsukasa-desu.livejournal.com/4671.html

~ ~ ~ ~

Bom POV

Youngbae and I had a lot of good times together, like going into a coffee shop and drinking coffee or taking a walk together with Boss.

I was with him and Jiyong together when Youngbae had a performance.

He went out on Stage, while Jiyong and me watching the performance over the Television.

After the performance he comes back and takes a rest.

 

Bae, congratulations! You did great today!“ Jiyong says and jumping around.

I smile at the scenery and walking to them.

Yes, Jiyong is right! You was great there outside!“ I say and smiling at him.

Oh, really? Thank you!“ He says back and smiles.

 

//Oh how I love his smiles! So cutee~ Bom Stop it! Don't think about this!//

 

When we were finished with the schedules we went outside.

So and what do we want to do now?“ Jiyong asks and Youngbae's phone rings.

 

Sure, we will come, see you there!“ He ends the call, while Jiyong and I playing around.

Who was that?“ Jiyong asks.

Dong-uk - hyung asks us to go into his restaurant, and I said yes. We will meet him there. So let's go!“ Youngbae says and we went to the restaurant.

 

Park Han Byul was also there and talked with me.

We eat a lot and I walked later at night, Home.

 

Next day when I was in the Big Bang dorm for helping Jiyong and Youngbae, we heard about IU's confession to Youngbae.

Then we the TV and watching the show when she confessed to him.

His face movement says to me, he wasn't sure about her.

 

//Please, don't show interest in her. She's not your ideal type of girl, because she's also a „fan girl“ and she's somehow a teenage girl! She don't really know what she wants.//

 

I thought and after that I helped them till we are finished.

Beside this I watched Youngbae and his reaction. He looks like he's thinking about something.

 

Bom! It's already 1am! Don't you have to go? I thought you must go to work today?“ Jiyong asks me.

 

Oh, yes! I totally forgot. Thank you! Will see you later in the afternoon?“ I ask back.

 

Sure! Have a good night!“ They reply together and I smiled.

Then I went outside and drove back at home.

When I was at home I took a shower and going to sleep.

 

~ ~ ~

 

Youngbae's POV:

 

In the night I thought about IU's confession.

Is she my soulmate? I think I have to meet Jiyong and Dong-uk-hyung.

 

Next morning I meet them and talking about this.

 

Do you really think she's your Soulmate? Is she your type of girl you want? Are you really sure?.“ Choi Dong-uk asking me.

Yes, I think so.“ I reply and looking at them.

 

They shock their heads.

No, we don't think so. We thought it is Bom.“ Jiyong says andDong-uk nods in agreement.

 

But, she's only for me a best friend and a familymember. And she's a „normal Woman“.“

 

Choi Dong-uk's POV:

When Youngbae says these words I saw Bom.

Bom have heard these words and turns her way back.

Only Jiyong and I saw her and I stand abruptly up and running after her.

 

Youngbae's POV:

I was a little bit confused about that and talked with Jiyong further.

Why did Hyung running away?“ I asking him.

Only Park Han Byul.“ He replies.

 

~ ~ ~

 

Choi Dong-uk's POV:

I calmed Bom down and taking her into my apartment with Park Han Byul, she takes care of her.

 

She was somehow really quiet and looked really sad and hurt.

I wanted to punch Youngbae for his words he have said, when Bom arrives.

 

Next day IU was with Youngbae in the YG headquarters and showing her the Building, because their are now secretly together and only for trying this out.

All YG members welcomed her warmly, but Jiyong and I aren't happy about this.

 

Bom was beside this in my apartment with Park Han Byul.

I called my girlfriend and after a while I wanted to speak with Bom.

When she was on the phone I say that Youngbae was already here with IU by his side.

Please, show me a picture of them.“ Bom says and I shot a quick picture of them.

Then I send the picture of them.

 

They look happy together.“ Bom says sadly.

Then we hung up the phone.

 

Bom's POV:

When I saw the picture of Youngbae and IU, I give up on my real love to him.

I don't know if the others heard this, but when we hung up the phone I went under the shower.

 

After we have eat something I want to have fun and we went clubbing together.

When we going into a club I get really drunk and after a while I went out the club, into the club where Youngbae and the others are.

I didn't know that they also where clubbing together.

 

Dong-uk and Jiyong tried to catch me out of the club, but they failed.

I settled down on a table, near Youngbae.

Then Dong-uk and Jiyong settled down beside me and trying to calm me down, but it doesn't help.

I went to the dancefloor, for having some fun.

But this doesn't hold long because Jiyong placing me back to a couch.

 

Jiyongs POV:

When we placed Bom back to the couch, we tried to calm her down.

Then Youngbae saw us and walking to us.

What's wrong with her? Bommie~ calm down.“ He says.

Bom looked at him mad.

 

//Oh, no! That a bad timing Bae.//

 

Go Away! Will never see you again!“ She replies and standing up.

Bom was suddenly really strong and pushed herself out of our hands.

She went out of the club into the backstreets.

Dong-uk, Youngbae and I tried to catch her, but then we must split to find her.

 

Youngbae's POV:

 

// I'm really scared to loose Bom.

But why? Why I care so much for her? Is it more than a real friendship? I think yes... I think she's my soulmate.

Not IU. //

 

After I had ended with my thoughts I saw her walking on a rooftop.

As fast as I can I run to her and turn her around.

Bom, what's wrong?“ I ask her.

 

Nothing! I said go away! I don't want to see you again! Go to your soulmate! I already think she's waiting for you! So go away!“ She screams at me and her tears are starting to flow over her cheeks.

 

//No, please don't cry Bom. I don't know how to react for something like this!//

 

Bommie~“ I say but was cutted off from Bom.

Don't call me by that name! That's only for my best and biggest friends. Not for „famous Stars“!“ She says harshly.

 

Bom, you're right. She's already waiting for me. But I know I'm already here by my true soulmate!“ I say and wiping softly her tears away.

 

That's not true! You said before I'm only a best friend of yours and a „normal Woman“. So why I'm your soulmate, you have already IU!“ She says and taking some steps backwards.

 

I'm sorry Bom for saying something like this before. And for taking so long to realize you are my soulmate. Bom I really love you till the world ends! And I know IU is however a teenage Girl and I know she's going to change...but I know you won't do that. And I love you still.“ I say and taking her hands in my own.

 

But she take her hands away.

No, Youngbae! What is with your ideal girlfriend? You wanted to have a girlfriend who knows and live in the same business like you and I'm nothing in these type of business. That's what you said 24 hours ago, to Dong-uk and Jiyong.“ She says and looking sad at me.

 

Bom, please. I really love you. But I do not care what I said before. I didn't know what I really wanted. And finally I realized. I only want you, but I don't know if you want me.“ I say and looking deep in her eyes.

 

Sure, but I don't know if I'm the best for you. I'm not a famous person, I'm only a unknown person and don't know something about your business. And do you think you would be happy with me? You know you would be very busy and I normally don't have any busy shedules. I can....“

 

Bom, shh~“ I cutted her off and place one finger on her lips

Then I put my lips on hers and kissed her softly.

Beside this I took her into my embrace.

 

When I solve the kiss, she didn't look at me.

Bom, I'm sure about this. Really. I only need you in my life. You are the only person in the World who makes me really and truely happy. And sure you know something in my business. I talked about this very much, and that's all about my business. Bom please.“ I say and trying to look at her but she didn't move her head.

 

Then I placed a hand under her chin and moves her face to me. She looks at me shyly and I smiled.

Don't be shy, you know me.“ I say

You are really sure about this?“ I heard her asking.

Yes, I'm really sure about that.“ I reply and giving her a little kiss.

She begins to smile and snuggled at me.

I take my arms around her and placed my chin on her head.

 

Bommie~ I love you.“ I say and giving her a little kiss.

Bae, I love you too.“ She replies and buried her face into my neck.

 

~ End ~

 

I hope somebody liked it^^