New People

Pain of Miracles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*DARA'S POV*

 

 

"DAMN! How long is she gonna sleep??! We already stayed the whole night time looking after her, we even ditch our work for this!" I heard a voice and she seems to be so mad. How long have I been sleeping.

 

 

"Unnie relax. She just fainted and it's just been 2 hours. She must be really tired and lonely based from her puffy eyes she must have been crying for long." Oh... I fainted?

 

 

"But have you forgotten we need money? When she woke up we will ask payment from her. Atleast to cover for this night." Huh??? Who are this people?? Why is still my body don't want to wake up.

 

 

"Bom Unnie, it's just one night of not ing a random guy so just bear with it or not unless you are now those maniac on the street.. Are you??" Another voice joined. So 3 girls are here with me.

 

 

"Dammit! You do know I hate selling my body just to survive! I hate it even the two of you are doing it! Especially you Minzy-ah for heaven sake you are just a minor but you are already selling your body! But we have no choice since we didn't finish school! That's why I am saving up to get us out from this dirty job! I'm tired and sick of this job!" So they are es just to survive? That won't make them any less human. Atleast they are trying to survive even if the world is being unfair to them. Well, the world has never been fair to anyone.

 

 

"Unnie.... Mianhe...." Everything went silent after that Bom, as they call her, voiced out her feelings. I tried moving and force my eyes to open so I won't burden them anymore.

 

 

"Oh she's moving..."

 

 

"Hey... Can you hear us??" When I open my eyes it's still dark and I saw three girls looking at me.

 

 

"Hi..." I said then tried my best to stand up.

 

 

"Good your awake. Well to start with, you have to pay us for looking after you. Because of you we didn't work tonight." This must be Bom.

 

 

"Arasso.. But I have to go back at the cafe where my car parked. My stuff is their." I told them.

 

 

"Mianhe for Bom Unnie's attitude. It's just that our everyday life depends on our work everynight." The blond girl said. I just smile at them.

 

 

"You don't have to say sorry. I should be the one to say sorry for causing trouble to the three of you. But I will pay you in return for helping me out there." I sincerely told me.

 

 

"Since we already establish this paying thing why don't we introduce ourselves. By the way I'm Gong Minzy, 17 years old. You can call me Minzy." Minzy said and I smile at her. She is really still a Minor.

 

 

"I'm Lee Chaerin, 21 years old.. Call me CL." I smile at this blond girl. Just step on a legal age.

 

 

"Park Bom, 23 years old. Bom will do. We are not sisters as you can see. We came from orphanage. We all runaway." Oh. That's why. I'm turning 23 this year also and we have the same last name. I smile at her as well.

 

 

"I'm Park Dara, turning 23 this... this... this year.." I should get use to this right. This is part of me being sick. I will totally be very bad at numbers. And I can't remember my Birthday.

 

 

"Oh... I thought you are just like Minzy.." CL said. I smile at her.

 

 

"Amm.. Do you happen to see my phone? I need to call someone.." I asked them. I need to call Hyori Unnie before my sickness attack again.

 

 

"Here.." Minzy handed my phone to me.

 

 

"Thank you.. Amm.. Can I ask favor?" I asked carefully.

 

 

"What favor? As long as it doesn't involve borrowing money then we are good." Bom said.

 

 

"Oh it's not that. I was just to ask you if I can stay here until someone pick me up. But it won't be for long she is probably on her way now here in Seoul.. And if one of you can accompany me again to the coffee shop where I parked my car. My stuff is there." I said hoping they will let me.

 

 

"Ok.." Bom said simply while the 2 girls smile at me. I smile at them also.

 

 

"I'll just call my Unnie.." I said to them then I call my Unnie. All of them are already seating near me since their place is too small. My room in our house is much more bigger than their apartment.

 

 

*RING*RING*RING*

 

 

"Yoboseyo Dara??" Unnie said and base from the background she must be on a train.

 

 

"Unnie, is fainting also part of.. you know..." I said carefully. I don't want this girl to know my condition.

 

 

"Why?? Did you faint today???" Unnie worriedly ask.

 

 

"Yeah. But some girls helped me and I am staying at their place as of the moment. I'll wait for you here." I told Unnie.

 

 

"Can I talk to one of them so I can asked them where they live."

 

 

"Neh.. Wait..." I hand the phone to Bom since she is the oldest among us..

 

 

"Unnie wants to ask for the direction.. Can you tell her?" I told Bom. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter