I Want You

A ghost that wouldn’t leave me alone[ ONE - SHOT ]

this is my first Krisyeol story, and im barely getting use to them ^^ if you see my other stories you would see what i mean. this story took another turn, this is not how i picture this story. this is suppose to be a funny, cute story but i think i made it sad. ^^ sorry! but i just need to get use to them, im a Krisyeol shipper but is still hard to write about them. btw im sorry if the end or the whole story doesnt make any sense ...

 

 

NARRTOR POV

 

“oh don’t get that, movie”

 Kris covers his mouth “you are not allow to choose”

This is normal for Kris every morning, every afternoon and night there he was. Chanyeol, why? No one knows why

Why Is a ghost following Kris? Is not like Kris hasn’t try to get rid of him, it matter of fact Kris has tried everything.

The ouija board, calling a ghost hunter, blessing the house even buying a new home. But no nothing seems to work, Chanyeol is always there.

“oh come on, im gonna be there at might as well enjoy the movie”

Kris roll his eyes “what if you just leave, and never come back” Kris shouts without knowing that an old lady is looking at him weird.

“oh, im not crazy” Kris looks at the old lady “do you know that Beethoven would have..” the old lady doesn’t even wait for him to finish

“…conversation with himself” Kris shouts

“too late for that” Kris turns around and looks at Chanyeol with evil eyes, which for Kris it comes very natural

“oh don’t be like that” Chanyeol makes a cute face hopefully would make Kris smile or laugh but nothing, why does Chanyeol even try?

“im leaving” Kris puts the movie back, and leaves the movie store. Of course it doesn’t take long for Chanyeol to catch up to him.

-         - -

“and then my teacher says, well come see me later” Chen laughs at his own joke, as the rest of them laugh along with him. Even though the joke was not funny, but just seen how Chen cant stop laughing makes every laugh.

“He is totally lying” Chanyeol who is sitting next to Kris says

“well that joke is totally real and funny!” Kris shouts, and makes everyone look at him

“why are you shouting Kris?” Luhan ask with a confuse look in his eyes

Kris laughs “just” Kris stops laughing as he sees that his friends are kinda scare

“is this why you don’t have friends?” Chanyeol laughs at the poor Kris who is blushing.

Since Kris was little, has been quiet. He never got in trouble, he was top of class and everyone wanted to be his friend.

But one day everything changed, it happened when he turn 18. That’s when he first saw Chanyeol. Who at first didn’t say much, which made Kris freak out more.

He tried to tell his parents but they didn’t believe him. Or maybe they didn’t want to believe him.

Then Kris move to the College but not alone, Chanyeol was there next to him. Since then Kris thinks he has curse.

“lets tell each other secrets!” Luhan claps excited

“Luhan this is not a sleepover” Kai puts his hand in Luhan shoulder trying to calm the poor kid down.

“oh come on guys! We know each other for a year…” Luhan looks at everyone, as they try to look somewhere else. They didn’t want to meet Luhans eyes

“oh you should start Kris” Chanyeol push Kris trying to encourage him, or to make fun of him.

“oh guys, who wants more coke?” Kris doesn’t wait for anyone to answer he just gets up and goes to the kitchen, knowing that Chanyeol would follow him.

“what the hell are you doing?” Chanyeol crosses his arm “me? Nothing, im ghost!”

Kris roll his eyes “don’t you think I know that?! Let me tell you how I know” Chanyeol sighs he knows this going to be a long talk, they have this ‘kind’ of talk every ones in a while

“because you don’t ever leave me! You are there when I wake up, and when I go to sleep” Chanyeol uses his hand as he pretends is Kris mouth and he rolls his eyes.

“don’t do that!” Kris grabs Chanyeol hand “do what?” Chanyeol plays dumb just to mess with Kris more

“oh don’t! im not in the mood”

“the mood for what?” Luhan enters the kitchen and Kris puts his hand down “oh nothing”

“Kris are you okay?” Luhan chuckles

“yeah Kris are you okay?” Chanyeol mucks Luhan

“you know what..im not feeling good. I don’t want to sound rude but can you guys leave?” Luhan shock by Kris words but he still nods

“I know Chanyeol that you always follow me but can you not. Just for today” Kris leaves the kitchen, and before Luhan and the rest of the guys leave; Kris leaves first.

What was Kris going to do? Kris imagines his life with someone to love, and kids and having a great career. but how can Kris imagine this, when Chanyeol is there.

Every step

“lets talk” Chanyeol walks next to Kris

“didn’t I told you not to follow me?” Kris keeps looking straight; he doesn’t need to see that face that he knows perfectly.

“hey, is not like I have a choose. I told you this before” Chanyeol sounds kind annoy

“I feel like I cant have a future, because of you” Kris didn’t think before he said those words, plus he was angry and he wants to hurt someone. Chanyeol is the only one there

“wow” Chanyeol look down, even though he was a ghost it didn’t mean words didn’t hurt him.

“why are you here? Why me?” this is not the first time Kris had ask this words; is every week or month

“I don’t know, I wish I knew but I don’t” Kris stops walking

“well your words are not really helping me…. I need something else”

Chanyeol looks at Kris “I have nothing”

Kris nods and turns around and walks to his apartment.

Chanyeol doesn’t want to follow, but something pulls him to. Something that he cant explain what it is.

-         - -

“Kris wake up!” Chanyeol shakes Kris

“Chanyeol, please leave me alone!” Kris puts his pillow in his face

“Kris, I remember something!” Kris opens his eyes, if he remembers something it means, there could be away for Chanyeol to disappear.

Kris sits down in his bed “what is it?”

“a house! A big house” Chanyeol voice is excited, whether Kris believes it or not, Chanyeol wants to leave too.

Kris scratches his left eyes, trying to wake up “what kind of house?”

Chayeol shrugs “I…i.dont know” the whole tone in his voice change, he was not the excite boy. Now his the same lost boy, as always.

Kris gets up, with messy hair and a y face.

“oh wait Kris, I remember something more” Kris stops and crosses his arm, of course this boy wants to know but is too early for him to worry about this.

“there was an accident!” Chanyeol looks at the floor trying to remember “oh my god Kris, I think someone from my family die!”

Chanyeol runs towards Kris, as he grabs his arms “please, Kris help me!” starts to shake the poor boy, who was still half asleep.

“Chanyeol” Kris calmly says, but Chanyeol cant stop shaking the poor boy

“Chanyeol!” Kris yells, Chanyeol rolls his eyes. He knows Kris so well, that his not even afraid of him or his voice.

“what?” Chanyeol annoy

“I cant help you, I need to go to class” Kris enters the restroom, but Kris really underestimated Chanyeol.

“maybe that’s the reason why im here!..and if I found out who die, I can leave” Kris came out of the restroom “you might be right”

-         - -

“chanyeol can we give up? This is the fourth house, already” Kris whos being driving the whole morning and part of the afternoon, is tire.

He has to focus on his work from school, now looking for a house.

“wait Kris, I think is this one” Chanyeol keeps walking to the front door, Kris looks around to see if someone was looking, but this street seems lonely.

“okay, lets go in” Kris grabs the door knob, put is lock “maybe if I break a window or something” Kris looks around to see which one would be good, and not to noticeable

“maybe I should go alone” Chanyeol looks at Kris.

“ah…” Kris cleans his throat “yeah, you are right” Chanyeol pass through the door, Kris waits a while to see if Chanyeol would come back. But he doesn’t.

“bye” Kris waves his hand to nothing, he was now alone.

Then why didn’t Kris have a smile in his face?

-         - -

Kris cant concentrate in his homework. This apartment seems cold and alone but is it what Kris missed the most? No one is behind him saying annoying things, or saying things that are not funny.

“Kris focus!” Kris yells at himself, trying to keep his mind out useless things.

“his not coming back Kris” he yells again as he throws his pencil.

He hears a knock that interrupts his thoughts which is good; he doesn’t want to think about him.

“hey Kris!” Luhan waves his hand. Luhan is the last person he thought it would be here

“is something wrong?” Luhan shakes his head “no, I just want to talk” Kris moves aside so Luhan can come in

Kris closes the door “Luhan nothing is wrong, im just alittle tire” Luhan sits down, nodding

“are you sure? Your face seems different, even the way you’re talking” Kris chuckles

“oh no Luhan that psychology doesn’t work on me” Luhan smiles “Kris im not doing anything, I just want to talk”

“then why dont I believe you?” Kris still standing up, doubting Luhan words and actions

“wheres the crazy Kris?”

“crazy Kris? What are you talking about?”

Luhan looking straight like if he can see those moments, those flashbacks

“yeah, the one that talks to himself, or the one that out of nowhere would talk loud or the one that would make stupid excuses just to leave”

Kris couldn’t believe it, Luhan knew it all along. All those crazy things that Kris had to do, even though he doesn’t know the reason

“oh Kris, you didn’t tell me you were going out with someone?” Kris starts to walk to the other side of the room

“I don’t know what you mean?” Luhan starts to chase Kris

“yeah, that down face your putting. Those sad eyes…someone broke up with you!”

Kris avoiding Luhan face “no one broke up with me”

“that person change you, and you haven’t even realize it”

Luhan opens the front door, and leaves.

“what is Luhan talking about, Chanyeol didn’t change me…right Aish! Damn you Luhan!”

He screams to the emptiness of the room.

-         - -

“Chanyeol!” Kris shouts in the old house, theres a lot of questions in his head. What is he doing here? Why ist he happy? Does he really miss Chanyeol?

“Chanyeol!” Kris shouts again

“are you really gone?” Kris whispers and he enters to every room, in the bottom floor. He runs to the stairs and that’s when Chanyeol appears

“chanyeol!” kris smiles and opens his arm to hug him but he realize that his just a ghost

“Kris what are you doing here?” Chanyeol amaze by Kris expression

Kris cleans his throat “uh..i realize that I don’t want you to leave my side”

Chanyeol smiles so big not believing Kris words, I mean why would he? The only thing that Kris every wanted was for Chanyeol to leave and to never come back.

“well you know, we been together for a long time…” Kris couldn’t even finish his sentence knowing that those words that are coming out of his mouth are lies.

Why can Kris tell Chanyeol the true? ~ Like Chanyeol I really miss you, I feel empty because you are not in my side.

But I guess this is all the feelings that Kris would ever show to Chanyeol.

“but Kris, im just a ghost! How long can we keep going?” Chanyeol sits down in the stairs, is true? How long can they keep going?

Kris wants a family, wants a future.

Whats gonna happen with Chanyeol? would he be forgotten?

“as long as you stay here with me, I don’t care about the future” Chanyeol looks at Kris and he cant believe his cheesy line

“what?”

“I feel lonely without you, and I want you…with me” Chanyeol stands up, and the two tall boys looks at each other

“if I have to die, just to be with you then I will”

If ghost can cry, Chanyeol would be crying right now.