Just the start.

Beauty Is You.

 

 

-------------------------

Jakku neoege nan wanna be the star
Chajeum hana dulsshik kkeojyeogago
Jakku nege barae wanna be the more
Geuman geuman neol gusokhaji
Neonikka geurae neoyeoseo geurae o wae~
Buranhago buranhanji
Jalmot dwelkkabwa jalmot galkkabwa
Ireohke hanshimhaejyeo~

"Ugh.....mm....where is my pillow?..."
 
Gyeote dugodo ni soneul jabgodo
Cham hanshimhage gwaenhan geokjeong
Hi Hi Hysterie~
 
"Hysteria.....diarrhea......diarrhe...." Gayoung muttered before falling asleep again.

"LEE."Gayoung's Mom,walked near her door with a threatneing voice.

"GA."She said even louder taking a scary stomp in the door coming close to Gayoung twin sized bed.

"LEE GAYOUNG WAKE YOUR LITTLE UP BEFORE I SMACK IT WITH MY FOOT AND HANG YOU TO A TREE BY YOUR FEET!YOU CANT BE LATE FOR THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!" Gayoung's mom yelled loudly in the girl ear,slaping her back.

"JESUS CHRIST.UMMA!!!!!!"Gayoung yelled back holding her chest in shocked.

"Sorry your highness,I thought I Should have woke you up...personally."Her umma said in a sacrastic tone.

'Yeah.Yeah.Isn't she a charming mother?Hmph,not even breakfast!'Gayoung thoughted as she marched to the bathroom moving her hips to add the attitude.

"Aish....This girl,moving what she doesnt got,Aigoo..."Gayoung's mom said smiling to herself.

 

~~~~

Soon Gayoung was done with washing and cleaing,She stepped in out in a 90's dress with a pink hat on her head. _ Her umma looked at her with her eyes widen. "Oh no no no,Child you are totally totally not wearing that!I did not take you out shopping for nothing!" She yelled at the child.

"Or Did you?" Gayoung asked with her eyebrows raised getting pushed into the bathroom by her mom.

*Five Minutes outside the bathroom door*

"OH NO NO NO NO!"

"DONT YOU DARE UMMA!"

"YOU STAY!"

"LET ME OUT!!!"

After 10 minutes of yelling and door banging sounds,Gayoung walked out the door uncomfortably almost triping on her heels, she was wearing A frilly white skirt with a long sleeve blue shirt.  "NOW THAT.Is my beautiful daughter!"Gayoung Mom exclaimed even though she had serval ripped rips on her shirts. 

"Umma,Do I have to go to school?Dressed like this?"Gayoung whined to her umma giving her the puppy eyes.

"Yes you do!Now go go!Bring me home a friend!Dog!Teacher!MAYBE EVEN A BOYFRIEND!!!"Gayoung's Mom pushed her daughter out the door with her backpack.

"MAYBE?!?!?!! UMMA DONT LEAVE ME!!!"Gayoung yelled loudly before getting weird stares from strangers.

"WHAT? HAVE YOU EVER BEEN EMBARRASS BY YOUR MAMA!??!!"She yelled at them before walking the oppsite direction to school.

 

___________________________________

OTLOTL OTL

WHAT A HORRIBLE CHAPTER.

I AM DEARLY SORRY MY LOVELYS.

image