Thinking of You

Missing Each Other

[LEETEUK POV]

"Leeteuk hyung, did you just came in?" Ryeowook asked me when I entered the Super Junior dorm.

"Ne." I replied to him, feeling tired and lonely at the same time, "Are the others still sleeping, Ryeowook-ah?" I asked him to divert his attention.

"Aniyo. Eunhyuk and Donghae went to the gym to work out early in the morning. Kyuhyun hasn't slept yet, I think. I can hear him playing Diablo the whole night." Ryeowook replied while making breakfast.

"Aish! Doesn't Kyuhyun know he's disturbing everybody? I'm guessing Sungmin wasn't able to sleep too" I replied back, Kyuhyun and Sungmin are room mates.

"Well, I think its just lack of sleep, hyung. Kyuhyun followed Sungmin hyung when he came out of their room and he returned with Kyu.I saw them when I was on my way to the toilet." Ryeowook informed me while putting the dishes at the table. Ryeowook prepared rice with short ribs and pickled vegetables.

"How about you, hyung? Where did you go last night?" Ryeowook asked, that made me avoid his gaze too and just sighed.

The truth is I've been going out every night, no matter how busy Super Junior is for that day, just to see the places that remind me of someone... I have been going to the places Sora and I have been to.

It's been a long time since I've seen Sora-shii and I've been missing her badly. When the reporters ask me about her, I end up speechless but I'm sure it's written all over my face how much I miss my yeobo.

I just don't know what to do 'coz I always see a connection to Sora no matter what I do. When I eat (thinking about feeding each other), dance (remembering how she danced in front of me with Eunhae and Kyumin), when I appear on TV (I always see Sora-shii's cf during the break), even when It's my turn to cook (I always remember the time my yeobo tried making breakfast and she almost set our house on fire)...

"Hyung, what's wrong?" I heard Ryeowook asked me again with concern written all over his face.

"Nothing." I said and stood up from the dining table, "I'm going to my room."

When I got in and laid on my bed, I ended up cursing myself...

DANG! Being alone like this makes me think of Sora-shii more!

[SORA POV]

Strike a pose. Be lovely. You're gorgeous. Smile.

Those are the words that I often hear when I'm on photoshoots or my cfs, I'm really glad that I'm able to do my job well despite the fact that I'm missing my oppa.

Most of the people I know are asking about him but I can't answer them right 'coz its been a long time since we last saw each other. Really, I hate it when they ask me about him, not because I hate my oppa but because it makes me miss him more and I get really down and sad afterwards.

"Sora-shii, have you seen Leeteuk-shii on TV lately? He looks really great." my make up artist told me when I was on my other photoshoot.

"Jeongmal?" is all I said 'coz it makes me want to see him more when I think of him, which happens everyday.

I like the way he takes good care of me, the way he looks at me and I always remember the things we have done together eventhough we look really funny and crazy at times... like the time we had the Christmas episode (where I fed him a bowl of black bean noodles, heck! I danced there too), when I saw his high school pics (he was really reluctant to show me his look in highschool which I find really cute) and the time when we were at the thempark with Donghae-shii and Eunseo-shii (where he punched the mascot for me.. for the mascot: Mianhe!)

I think everybody noticed the change I had when we stopped filming We Got married due to the strike, that's because I miss my oppa very much and I've been wanting to see him again.

My schedule for the day is already finished but I still have plenty of time to spare and I don't want to go home yet, so I decided to take a walk and clear my head from Leeteuk oppa (I can't be thinking about him everytime..), when I noticed that I was unconciously heading to the direction of OUR HOUSE, the DIMPLE HOUSE.

I decided to continue walking towards the building were staying and try to see our house. It's been a long time we've been there too. The last time was when Leeteuk oppa asked me about Jinwoon-shii.

~^^~^^~^^~^^~^^~^^~^^~^^~^^~^^~^^~^^~^^~^^~^^~^^~^^~^^~^^~^^~^^~^^~^^~^^~^^~^^~^^~^^~^^~^^~^^~

Sora entered the Dimple House carefully, and closing the door silently as if she is not alone. She looked around the place and thought of the things she and Leeteuk spent their time inside and she saw the organ which is standing facing the couch she's sitting on and remembered how her oppa played it on their first date.

"I wish I can see Leeteuk oppa soon." she said with a heavy sigh and stared at the small aquarium sitting on the table with Lee, Teuk, So, and Ra swimming inside.

"Good for the 4 of you, you don't have to miss each other 'coz you are always together." she said talking to their Nemo pets.

Sora was busy looking around and reminisce about Leeteuk when a sound of a door opening startled her. When she turned to where the sound came from, it was from their room and when it opened she saw Leeteuk looking like he just woke up.

"L-eeteuk op-ppa?" Sora said with a surprised look on her face

Leeteuk has the same expression when he saw Sora sitting on the couch, "S-Sora-shii?"

"What are you doing here?" they both asked in unison that made them laugh and blush afterwards.

"I-I came to visit... then.. ah... I fell asleep." Leeteuk said, blushing beet red infront of his yeobo, "You?"

"I-I came to- I came to see... ah... " Sora can't continue her words because her heart is beating very fast.

"How are you, Sora-shii?" Leeteuk asked her that made her look straight to him

"I'm doing good, but I can't say I'm well..You?" she replied, bowing her head down but glancing to him from time to time while saying those words.

"I'm doing good too but not that well though." Leeteuk replied with a heavy sigh.

"Wae oppa?" Sora asked him with concern written on her face.

"That's because I miss you, Sora-shii." Leeteuk answered

Sora smiled at him and said, "I miss you too." then they held each other's hand.