chunjoe

love has no limit

Chunji pov I was watching my joey sleeping while his hair. Waa it was so soft. His skin is so nice and soft just like a babysl' bum. I gently touched his lips and traced his lips. I gently bent down towards his lips... 

RING DING DONG RING DING DONG RING Di- I made a mental note to my self to kill whoever is calling me right now because they ruined my perfect moment with my joey... GRRR... So angry Chunji - hello

" hey chunji its niel"

" why are you calling me niel?"

" why do you think i am calling you?"

"i don't know. That's why i am asking you.Duh! Pabo" "yah don't call me a pabo.

"I am calling you to tell you to cone home right now with my baby byunghee right now" niel screamed down the phone.

" yea yea.kk. We'll be there in half an hour"

" i mean NOWWW! Don't make me come there and drag your sorry home chunji"

Stupid niel.i ended the call with niel and looked down at my baby byunghee. I slowly shook baby trying to wake him up. Joey slowly sat up and rubbed his eyes and mumbled some words. And kyaa he looked so adorable, i just wanted to pinch his cheeks and cuddle him

" chanhee hyung where are we and what are doing here? Baby joey asked me with his.head slightly tilted and a confused look on his face

" i couldn't find you in the dorm so we went to search for you and i found you in the park sleeping. Joey you need to be more careful. Do you kno w how worried i was? Niel nearly had a heart attack and he nearly shook the house down with his loud voice screaming 'where is.l.Joe?'" chunji said " "I'm sorry hyung for making you worried. I promise i won't do it again. Plz dont get mad at me hyung" joey said.while sniffing with sparkles in his eyes.

"joey don't.cry. Hyung isn't mad at.you. I'm just worried becaus i don't want you to get hurt. Dont cry joey i said.while wiping the tears away from his eyes. Lets go home. "

HE just nodded.his.head and we walked home.together. We arrived at the dorm in 10 minutes. I took the keys out.from my pocket and unlocked the.door.

"we're home" chunji said.

Niel and ricky ran towards us and grabbed joey and searched him making sure he wasn't hurt in any ways.while asking.questions "

My baby are you alright? Are you hurt anywhere?did anyone do anything to you?" niel asked.continuously.

"i'm fi-"joey tried to say before getting interrupted by ricky. " baby hyung are you okay? Did a pedo try to you? did anyone strange come and talk to you? Hyung if anyone strange looking trys to talk to you, ignore them Kay? If they really dont leave you alone.then kick them in the private and run okay?"

" ummm umma what's a pedo and what's ? " joey asked blinking his eyes making him sooo adorablee that no one could resist him.

Cap pinched baby joey cheek and said " aigoo our baby is so cute and innocent"

Ricky and changjo both hugged him and squished him untill he couldn't breathe properly whole saying " baby hyung is tooo cute and 4d"

Niel hugged him and them pinched his cheek and said " aigoo my innocent baby, so cute"

Baby joey pouted and said " that really hurts" while rubbing his cheeks with both his hands making everyone chuckle at their babys' cuteness. " you still haven't told me what a pedo and is umma?"

" pedo is someone who is a very bad person and wants to do very bad things that hurts and is the bad thing they want to do. If anyone ever says they're going to you then you run okay? Understand baby?" niel asked " ne umma" baby joey nodded his head.

" come on lets go eat dinner." niel said Teen top ate their dinner and went to their shared rooms.

Please comment ^^ guys i am really sorry for my terrible writing and story. i am trying my best. i will try and improve it.