Memories

(Im)Possible

~Your Pov~

Ding dong ding dong ding dong~

"AISSHHHH, who is the one waking me up at-" i stopped for a while and looked at the clock "6 AM???? this human must be crazy!" i pouted and headed to the door. I opened the door but i didn't find anyone.

"Oh my God, what a morning!" i was about going back when i saw a box near my door. i picked the box up and got in to my apartment "What is it?" i closed the door then sat on the couch.

I opened the box and found a head-band "WOAAA!! NEOMU YEOPOOO!!" i smiled and tried it "Jincha yepeuda! but.....who did gave it to me?" i took the box and found a letter in it.

"a pretty head-band for the pretty _____"

i smiled and blushed. Oh my God i don't even now any guy but i already have a secret admirer?? well i know Leeteuk and Dongwoon but- "wait, it's not Dongwoon right??" i frowned.

Ding dong Ding dong~

"mwoo? what again?" i headed to the door and opened it "ANNYEONG _____!!!! kekekeke" my mouth opened wide and i couldn't move "Dong-dong-woon oppa?" he waved to me "Ne! hehe am i disturbing you?" i shooked my head.

"It's just......ah nothing, come in oppa!" i let him come in and close the door "Wah! what is it _____? head-band? this is so cute!" i gasped "emm that thing i just got it, i found it with the box outside" he nooded and smiled.

"so a secret admirer, huh? hahaha" he laughed and put it back "woaahh my friend is so attractive!" he pouted my head and sat on the couch. i blushed and looked away "i think it's not him" i mumbled and thanks God he didn't hear anything.

"So oppa, why are you here?" i sat beside him and the TV "wae? i can't? well then, i'll just leave" he was about stand up but i grabbed his hand and pulled him back.

"Ah aniyo oppa!! you're so sensitive!" "hahaha just kidding ____. i just want to check your condition incase you cry again...." he teased me "AAA oppa!!! don't talk about that" i punched his arm lightly. He laughed *GOSH HE'S TOO CUTE!!*

We watched the TV and talked about many things. He told me about BEAST and promised to take me to the BEAST place. I told him about my family and my friends. We laughed a lot. I was so happy to got such a friendly new friend!

"Are you going to go somewhere today?" he asked he suddenly "hmm i-" i stopped. My phone rang as i got a message. I took my phone and check the message.

"MWOOO??????" i yelled so loud. Dongwoon gasped and looked so curious "MWOYA?! why are you yelling like that?" he pulled my phone and read the message "MWOO???? CHANSUNG??" he yelled louder than me.

"YAAH!! OPPA! why are you yelling too???" i pulled back my phone "a-em mianhae i just hmm surprised kekeke" he scratched his head "ME TOO! it's so sudden. i don't even know how did he get my number" i frowned.

"hmmm neither do i" he sounded weird but i didn't care about that. i was so shock! it was Chansung and he asked me to meet him???!!!!!! but why so sudden?? i asked my self.

"well then, i think i should go know right? you are going somewhere today" he stood up "good luck and have fun ______! this handsome arabian prince will see you later! hahahhaha" he walked to door but suddenly stopped. He turned around.

"use the hair-band, arraso? he will like it! kkkk" i nooded "of course oppa! hahaha thanks for coming this morning, this cute asia princess will you see you soon!!" i waved to him as he walked away and left.

"WOAAAAAA!!! OTOKAE OTOKAE!!! WHAT SHOULD I WEAR???" i got panick "wait, how about the Mrs.Hwang T-shirt??? wa!! i'm so smart!" i ran to my room and took my clothes. I got ready in 30 minutes then i went out from the apartment. I wore a hoodie to cover the t-shirt.

"jincha, why is it so cold today" i pouted but continued to walking.

 

~Chansung's Pov~

I arrived at the coffee shop. Scared of fangirls i picked the quiet corner. I offered a cup of coffee and took my phone.

"Where is she hmmm" i looked around when a girl was walking in. She looked around and found me "i'm here!" i waved to her and she walked toward my table.

"Annyeong Chansung oppa" she bowed "Ne, Annyeong ______-aah :)" i stood up and bowed too "have a sit please" i sat again.

"Did i make you waiting too long oppa?" i shooked my head "Aniyo _____-aah, i just arrived 15 minutes before" she nodded "Am i disturbing you ______-aah? you don't have any plan for today right?"

"It's ok oppa, i have nothing to do today :p" i smiled then the waitress came "here is it your coffee sir" she wa about putting the cup on the table but suddenly a little boy hit her and..

"OUCH!!! it's hot aaaa!!!" ______ yelled. the coffee fell on her "otokae!!! aaa jincha mianhae miss, mainhae" the waitress helped her cleaning up her clothes "ne, it's ok :) i'll clean it by myself" *she is so nice! angelic!*

"_____-aah you better take off your jacket"

 

~Your Pov~

"_____-aah you better take off your jacket" i gasped and looked up "wae? your jacket is dirty and wet right" i nodded *oh my God otokae!!!!!* i cried silently.

"______-aah, are you ok?" "ah, ne oppa mian mian" i stood up and took off the hoodie slowly *I'M SO DEATH*

"______-aah? is that your t-shirt?" he looked surprise as i sat and sighed "Ne oppa.............hehe" i laughed awkawrdly "So, were you the one who gave me the same t-shirt with "Mr.Hwang" words??" i nodded and looked down.

"WAAA!! jincha i'm so lucky! i always want to say thank you to you! this T-shirt is SO COOL!! :D" i looked up and widened my eyes "jin-jincha?? so you like it oppa?" he nodded fast "waaaa!! what a relief! i thought you'll say something scary hehehe" i laughed.

"So this one should be from you too right?" he pulled out his necklet and i saw a ring "that ring....." i pulled out my necklet and saw the same ring with his.

"Yes it was you who gave me the ring :)" he smiled "as i promised you, i never loose it, i always use it hehe" i was so surprised! it was like dreaming *GOD DON'T WAKE ME UP* i cried silently.

"well hahaha it looks like we have a very good memories ______-aah ^^ it's so ggod to meet you again and thanks you so much for the T-Shirt and ring" i nodded and smiled "Ne oppa, thank you so much for taking care of them, i'm so glad to see you again! hehehe"

"by the way ______-aah, you look so pretty with that pretty head-band, jincha yepeuda!" i frowned and remembered about the letter *NO WAY! IT CAN'T BE HIM* i blushed "Wae _____-aah? hahaha you are so cute!" he pouted my head.

We laughed together. We talked about his life after his visit to Indonesia. He said he always want to comeback there. I couldn't believe i met all of my bias and they were becoming my friends :D

*what a great memories* i said to myself and smiled...

~*************~

 

P.S : AAAAA finally done! i don't know why i feel so exhausted lately T_T i don't feel like doing anything and the school thing always ruin everything as usual........well enjoy this chapter!! :D keep subscribing for the next chapter! i'll come out with unexpected story ^^