Chapter 1

Love VS Revenge

 

“Krystal Jung! Are you against me right now?!” A rich blondie holding a Chihuahua struggling with one member of the Action School.

“Unnie, please.  At least let me train here for three months.” Krystal begged.

“Are you insane? You are a Jung. Jungs are the richest in Korea. Jung doesn’t do actions.” The blondie said and pulling Krystal.

“Excuse me; Krystal is in a rebelling age. If she doesn’t rebel now, what if she rebels in the future. Do you want her dumping her kids and husband in the future because she is rebelling? Let her rebel now. When she is done, she will be your good sister again.” Sin Asst. Director who is also trainer said.

“Fine. Make sure she doesn’t get hurt.”

“I can’t guarantee she won’t get hurt but I can guarantee she won’t lose her life.”

“3 months.” Jessica strikes ice glare at him left.

------------------------------------

Assistant director looked at Krystal who is wielding the samurai sword like nobody’s business.

Asst. director approached her. Krystal suddenly wants to try ‘chopping’ the air and did not realise Asst. director behind her. Lucky for the assistant director, his reflex is fast enough to make him kneeled in one knee and block the blade before cutting his head to half by sandwiching it by his palms.

“Omo. Im so sorry.” Krystal panic and her grip loosened resulting the sword falls to the floor only few mili inch away from Kyrie’s feet.

Kyrie stood up and looked at Krystal.

“Why do you choose action out of all sports?”

“I am tired of all sports. I’ve tried everything but nothing makes me satisfy. So I decided to try sports.”

“SO you think action as sport?”

Krystal gave no response.

“Go home. “ Kyrie said which shocked not only Krystal but other action members too.

===============================

-Locker room-

Asst. director sits on the floor in the dark.

“So I’ve heard you scolded Krystal. Why did you do so?” Director asked in a warm friendly tone.

“She takes up action because she is bored with sports. She won’t take not of precautions or safety measures if she treats Actions as sport. She just does it for fun.”

Director Gil approached Kyrie and pats his shoulder

“Weren’t you like this too when you first came here?” coz of those words, some flashbacks went through Asst. Director’s mind.

“And, I bet u din look into her eyes, right? Ask her the reasons once again, this time look into her eyes.  That reason she gave is only secondary reason. She is hiding the main reason.” With that, Director left Asst. Director alone. After thinking what the director said could be true, he decided to make another shot. But before he could make any move…..

“AD-nim!!! Krystal is standing on top of the roof and refuses to come down!!!” One of the member said panting catching his breath.

Shocked, panic, worried immediately he ran out and takes a look.

“Yah, Krystal!! What are you doing up there? Get down here now!!!”

“Sem,… “ Krystal shouted from above and raised a banner  and has words written on it.

 

I promise I will take note of precautions,

I promise to listen to every instruction,

I promise to not disobey you,

Three months, please just let me learn and be your student.

 

“IS ACTION REALLY THAT IMPORTANT FOR YOU?!” Director asked. Krystal nods.

“She has my enthusiasm when I first came in this industry. You has it too. As stubborn as you.” Gil director said.

“FINE.. JUST COME DOWN. WE NEED TO TALK?COME DOWN NOW!!”

“Ra Im-sshi, I need your office to talk to her.”

“Why you using informality with me? Fine. Make it quick.” Director Gil said.

 

-Office-

“Krystal, what is your reason for coming here?” He asked and looked into her eyes.

She looked away. “I told you. I am bored with sports.” She said.

“That is not your main reason. Look in to my eyes and tell me the main reason.” He said and forced her to look in his eyes.

“I- I-….I want to protect my family.” Krystal said atlas though hesitated.

“Defending purpose?” He still looked at her seriously. She is not looking at him and just nods.

Then he relaxed himself and smiled.

“Okay. If it’s for self-defence, I’ll teach you only the basic for every self-defence moves. You may invent your own moves later on but AFTER you mastered the basics.” Happily Krystal nodded.

And so Krystal started practice. She is a good student. Doesn’t rebel, doesn’t protest and just well.. plain obedient.