Two

Forever and Always

 

"Yo-you're the daughter of the Im's family?"
 
 Jessica was utterly shocked by the fact that the girl in front of her was the daughter of the famous Im Junho.
 
"Who else do you think I am?"
 
The girl smirked and took a few steps forward, getting dangerously close to Jessica.
 
"You."
 
Jessica gulped, taking a few steps back and eventually, she had nowhere to go and was face to face with this scary girl in front of her.
 
"I am so sorry Yoo-, I mean Miss Im, we should have told her earlier!"
 
The girl looked at Soo Young for a while before she grinned.
 
"Bunch of idiotic morons. Listen up. I don't want anyone near my room, you understand?!"
 
Soo Young and Hyoyeon both lowered their heads in response as the girl quickly went into her room, slamming the door behind her.
 
Taking a deep breath after that experience, Jessica spoke up.
 
"What was that?"
 
Hyoyeon looked at Jessica apologetically and signaled for her to head downstairs.
 
Jessica's POV
 
Man, how rude can that girl be? So what if she's rich? 
 
Following Soo Young and Hyoyeon down the stairs, my mind kept floating back to Miss Im whom I met earlier on.
 
"Jessica, I'm sorry I didn't tell you about that room earlier. You see the point is, Miss Im doesn't like people entering her room as her room holds many precious memories of her past. You just had to learn it the hard way yeah?"
 
Looking at Soo Young, I simply shrugged my shoulders and shook my head slightly.
 
"I only have myself to blame for being so curious..."
 
Soo Young and Hyoyeon both chuckled before an uncomfortable silence filled the entire living room.
 
That's it. I can't stand the silence!
 
End of Jessica POV
 
"So... What now?"
 
Soo Young looked at Jessica and smiled bitterly.
 
"Master Im and Young Master will be back soon, make sure you are properly attired."
 
Jessica looked at herself from head to toe before turning back to Soo Young.
 
---
 
"Donghae! Is Mr Im here yet?"
 
"The car is reaching soon! Everybody take your place!"
 
Like a cue, everybody stopped whatever they were doing and stood in a straight line near the main door.
 
The majestic door opened and revealed a man in his forties dressed in a suit with a stylish young man beside him.
 
"Good evening Master Im and Young Master!"
 
Not knowing anything, Jessica felt out of place and just followed whatever other people were doing.
 
The young man bowed to the workers and flashed them a charming smile before removing his sunglasses.
 
"Good evening to you all!" he chimed.
 
Jessica was amazed at how good looking the guy was.
 
The young man walked past all the workers and stopped right in front of Jessica.
 
"Hi. You must be the new maid here right?"
 
Jessica was amazed. "How can someone be so good looking up close?"
 
"Yes."
 
The young man smiled before bowing slightly.
 
"I am the little master of this house. Nice to meet you."
 
The old man cleared his throat before speaking up. 
 
"I think that's about enough for the introductions. I'm Im Junho, the owner of this house."
 
Jessica made a 90-degree bow and she could have swored her bones cracked a little. 
 
"I should have exercised more often..." she mumbled to herself.
 
---
 
"Isn't he good looking?"
 
Soo Young popped out of nowhere asking Jessica.
 
"Yeah, and much more friendlier than his sister."
 
Upon hearing this, Soo Young's face suddenly turned glum.
 
"You don't know anything Jessica."
 
Jessica turned around to look at Soo Young but the girl was already at the end of the corridor.
 
"Weird."
 
Finally, the day came to an end.
 
Jessica was dead beat. Back when she was at home, she didn't had to do so much chores nor did she had to clean such a huge house. Cleaning her small little flat was already a torture to her.
 
"This is insane. How am I going to survive." she mumbled to herself as she was making her way back to the dorm.
 
"You'll get used to it!" a voice chimed.
 
She turned around and found a bubbly girl standing beside her.
 
"Who are you?"
 
The girl smiled sweetly before replying, " Goo Hara. Your roommate."
 
Jessica gave her a small smile and continued walking, not paying any attention to the girl babbling on and on.
 
"I heard you had a quarrel with Miss Im today."
 
Jessica turned to looked at Hara before rolling her eyes.
 
"News sure travel fast. Yeah, she's insane."
 
Hara stopped walking and looked at Jessica with such cold eyes that she felt like digging a hole and burying herself in it.
 
"What?"
 
"You don't know anything."
 
Hara then walked away, leaving Jessica alone.
 
"What the hell is wrong with all of them?!"
 
---
 
Yoona's POV
 
Why the hell was that girl doing outside my room?! Haven't I instructed Soo Young to not let anybody inside my room? 
 
"Yoona, can we come in?" 
 
"No."
 
Annoying people, stop bothering me.
 
"Could you come out for a while? We need to speak."
 
What do they want from me?! I opened the door and found my dad and that guy.
 
"What?" I asked coldly. 
 
Dad grabbed my hand and pulled me into his room and that guy was following us.
 
Just get lost will you?!
 
"Yoona, we need you back in the company."
 
Not this again...
 
"I said no."
 
"Yoona!"
 
"SHUT UP! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO STOP BOTHERING ME?! YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO YELL AT ME!"
 
This is it.
 
"I AM YOUR FATHER WHO RAISED YOU UP AND YOU ARE TELLING ME I HAVE NO RIGHTS TO YELL AT YOU?!"
 
My father? Pssh.
 
"I DON'T NEED A FATHER LIKE YOU!"
 
-SMACK-
 
End of Yoona's POV
 
The whole house was filled with silence after every single soul in the house heard the sound of the loud smack. Soo Young and Hara immediately rushed up to stairs but stopped halfway when they heard a voice of someone screaming.
 
"YOU DARE HIT ME?! AFTER WHAT YOU HAD DONE TO HER, YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO HIT ME?! GET A LIFE YOU OLD MAN!"
 
A girl then rushed out of the room and ran towards the maid's dormitory.
 
Soo Young looked at Jessica for a while and signaled for her to chase after the girl.
 
Groaning, she quickly ran after the girl who just went out of the house.
 
Soo Young's POV
 
Mr Im... He hit Yoona?!
 
"Mr Im, are you okay?"
 
He turned around to face me and I could see tears welling up in his eyes. 
 
He never cries in front of us...
 
"Thanks for the concern Soo, am I really a bad father?"
 
I was about to speak up when the young man beside Mr Im spoke.
 
"It's not your fault Dad, it's all because of me..."
 
Old Mr Im patted his son's head and sat down on his chair, clutching his head.
 
I wonder how's Yoona doing now..."
 
End of Soo Young's POV
 
"Ugh, why did I even bother running after that girl when she yelled at me earlier on..." 
 
Jessica stopped in her tracks when she saw the girl she was looking for sitting down on a rock near the beach.
 
"Hey, you okay?" she asked as she sat beside the girl.
 
"Who said you could sit beside me?!"
 
Jessica flinched for a moment before grabbing Yoona's face to face her.
 
"You're bleeding."
 
Yoona struggle to break free of Jessica's grip but the other girl was way too strong. She eventually gave up and let Jessica treat her wound.
 
Slowly and carefully, Jessica use her handkerchief and gently dapped it on Yoona's cut lip. She didn't know why, but at that time, her heart was thumping so quick that it could have been mistaken for a heart attack.
 
"Why is she so pretty..." she mumbled to herself.
 
"What?"
 
Jessica looked at Yoona before shrugging and standing up, "Miss Im, you have school tomorrow, so you need to rest early."
 
Yoona looked at Jessica for a while before grinning. 
 
"You're coming with me."
 
---
 
"I shouldn't have bothered about that girl yesterday. Doing household chores is already so tiring and making me go to school with her?!" 
 
Jessica was now in the car sitting behind Yoona as they were both heading to school.
 
"Why do I have to come with you?!"
 
"Payback. For helping me treat my wound. Can you shut up for a while?"
 
Jessica pouted and looked the other way.
 
"Can she not be so cold?"
 
---
 
"Hey! Miss Im, where do I go now?"
 
Jessica struggled to keep up with Yoona's pace as the girl was walking faster and faster.
 
"YOONG!" a loud voice came booming an Yoona jumped up a little.
 
Out of nowhere, a girl who looked the same age as Jessica popped out and clunged on to Yoona's arm. Noticing Jessica's presence, she spoke up.
 
"Who is she?"
 
Yoona just simply stared back at the girl without any emotions whatsoever. 
 
"Worker. She helped me so I let her study here."
 
Suddenly, the girl's eyes sparkled brightly like diamonds as she immediately let go of Yoona's arm and clunged onto Jessica instead.
 
"You helped our Yoong? Thanks! I'm Tiffany, you are?"
 
"Jessica."
 
After nodding her head, the girl went back to Yoona and kept babbling on an on about how she should believe in love blah blah blah.
 
"Such a loud girl..."
 
---
 
Thank you so much for all the comments and continue supporting this story and do vote for it! Updated~ Who's the young man in here? He's really important so make a guess! Tiffany is introduced! As usual, comments are appreciated!