SUSPICION

Never Let Go

Weeks had already passed since the dance club held Sehun and Jongin's welcome party. But until now, Sehun keeps on thinking about what happened between him and Jongin that night. He is disappointed because Jongin starts ignoring him after that, Jongin didn't attend their practice too.

Sehun groans. "What should I do?" He asks miserably at Chanyeol in their usual place in the cafeteria.

"What what should you do?" Chanyeol says. "Do you like him?"

"I don't know." Sehun replies, burying his face in the table.

"Then why did you kissed him back? or whatever." Chanyeol asks, leaning across the table with his creepy wide eyes.

"I don't know. I just feel like doing it so I did. Then he pinned me on the wall and I can't stop myself from responding." Sehun groans.

"Then?"

"Then his teeth kept on rubbing my neck and I saw his eyes glowed red. That was weird though. Maybe he had an illness or something like that." Sehun adds, raising his head from the table.

"What do you mean?" Chanyeol seriously asks, like it is an antedote for an epidemic.

"Okay. This is going to be a little disgusting, for you, maybe." Sehun starts. "Uh, he said he likes my scent.. then suddenly he used his teeth in my neck, i didn't know how sharp it was at first though. I pleaded him to stop but he didn't, so I pulled away and saw his eyes glowed red."

"Did you hold his hand?" Chanyeol asks. It sounds stupid to Sehun's ear.

"Of course!" Sehun says.

"How did it feel?"

"It's cold. Maybe because of the aircondition."

Chanyeol stops for a bit, thinking. His eye twitches as he do. Sehun looks at him stupidly.

"Something wrong?" Sehun asks.

"Something is so wrong." Chanyeol says. "Do you still remember about the vampires I told you before?"

"Vampires? Are you kidding?" Sehun laughs sarcastically.

"Sehun, I'm serious. Could it be that Jongin is one of them?" Chanyeol asks. Sehun rolls his eyes.

"WHAT? NO!"