summer rain

summer rain

"i'm fine."

fine but not happy.

a summer not too long ago...

i yawned my way to the trail as my thoughts are really not into their best yet. i tried to pucker my eyes if that was even possible. i stretched my arms and crinkled my nose. i fixed my disoriented self and halted when i was sure of where i was. i then sluggishly slumped myself on the soft grass and welcomed the beaming ray of the sun. ahh..life. it was my last day in this place and so i forced myself to wake up early and make the most out of it. gosh, i want to stay like this forever. i was with those kind of thoughts when i felt a shadow --scratch that-- a person covering my view of the sun.

"hi there!" the shadow man said. i was startled and immediately stood up to run for my dear life. but as i was about to do the run of my life, i heard him laugh. the kind of laugh that insults the soul out of me. i turned to see his face. only to be more insulted. he was clearly mocking me. i glared and glared more until he stopped.

"you should've seen your face."he said trying to contain his laughter..and then he smiled.

my heart just jumped off my chest. what the-- just like that all my thoughts of being with a psychotic killer vanished.

darn~ i blinked when i saw him lazily slouched his way to the grass and closed his eyes. i just froze there and stared.

"am i that handsome?" he blurted out with eyes still closed. that made me twitched. i looked the other way and sat without any reason.

"seungri" he whispered.

"excuse me?" i asked.

"my real name.how about you?"

"chaerin.lee chaerin." i said without even thinking about it. i saw him smiled still not opening his eyes. i looked away and stared at the sky. it was getting late. i should head back and fix my things. as i was about to get up, he opened his eyes and faced my way.

"chae,can i ask you a question?" i looked into his eyes and nodded.

"are you happy?" i was shocked by his question. it was so out of the blue.

"i'm fine." i answered. i saw him smirked.

"you didn't actually answer the question."