Where Are you!?

Where Are you!?

 

To any of those human beings, to have an encounter with one of the dark creatures is a frightful experience,

Any human being that has zero knowledge about the dark world would never believe in something called Demons vampires or angles,

For a mere human being, these are things and creatures that are existed from myths religion and old bedtime stories.

But in the real life of the youngest of Lee family, those creatures are as real as his own existence.

He was born as the twelfth generation of Human Guardians, one of the strangest ranks ever existed to keep Human race safe.

  

Slowly the young teenager barely 18 years old walked to reach the gravestone of his parents, holding red roses that meant to express his love for the loved ones he had lost less than a year ago, he was followed by a shadowy being that never left him alone for the last year.

Stopping there near the grave stone he was surprised that instead of finding an unintended grave he found number of White roses and lilies laying there,

What made him wonder about those was the common whiteness that they all shared. Only the roses he held stood up, as the red color seemed too odd.

 “We need to leave Master.” The shadowy creature whispered.

 “Teuk, have I ever told you about my resolution this year?” The boy blankly looked at the gates of the graveyard, “I WILL NOT FALL IN LOVE” He simply yet determinedly said.

It was so simple resolution he made on the New Year’s Eve. His decision came as he knew he can’t get himself heartbroken.

He watched people around him heartbroken, saw his own parents sacrifice themselves for the sake of love, knew that being in love is truly painful or at least he thought and he didn’t want to face that pain he saw, the whole idea of being a guardian made it harder for him to be attached to anyone, or at least any human being that was near him, that was the reason he kept himself surrounded by only few of whom he only trusted.  

Was he afraid of falling in that thing called love? or was he afraid of the feeling pain? He never guessed it.    

Yet his life changed couple of months ago, as he was standing at another massacre scene!

The war between werewolves and vampires has been on and off for generations, and right now another village was hunted by that horrible fate of being the battle field of such a war.

There as a guardian, his mission was simple, to save human lives and stop any further attacks from both parts.

He was a human being but not a normal one.

The myth said that once there was a great war that disrobed the whole earth, there was this enemy that was neither a vampire, a human, a werewolf nor a fairy, there was this evil being that attacked all creatures lived on earth, forcing more darkness and more pain on every single creature lived there.

As the creatures gathered to fight that evil, they decided to share powers to fight it, and since human beings were the only ones that never had powers, it was decided that one family would be chosen to carry the powers and guard them down, that was the reason they were called Guardians.

Guardians on the other hand had to swear by the sacred oath never to use their powers in evil, and to protect those who are in need of protection.

Any normal creature would think it was impossible for vicious creatures as vampires and werewolves along with the dwarfs to agree on such an agreement but they had no other choice.

It was either losing their own existence or try to live according to agreements that made the guardian a Guardian.

As the youngest Guardian stood there emotionless, his helper a dunpeal once was called Park Jung soo and now called Lee Teuk ,  was checking the causalities, looking for someone to save and heal, voices where fading, blood was everywhere and pain was all they felt.

A sweet voice echoes in the ears of the young guardian, it was not a fading voice, it was someone in pain, he rushed to find the owner of that voice, and just as he finally found that angelic looking teenager laying in blood, wounded and in pain he kneeled to see his injuries.

“Master! He is a vampire.” The voice of his Guard and helper echoed.

Even with such a statement the younger didn’t stop himself from touching the face of the pained vampire, filled with empathy his fingers were touching the vampires cheeks and lifted his face.

“They broke your fangs, how cruel of them to do that, a vampire’s body can heal fast but not his broken fangs... am I right Prince Minho of the Choi tribe?”
 

The boy that was laying on the floor looked horrified , no one in the normal world knew about him, even his own royal status was hidden from normal vampires, and now for this human being to be able to recognize him and also to have a Dunpeal guarding him, it was his owndeath sentence.

“Being neither fully human nor fully vampire, the damphyr was trusted by neither race. Is that what you are thinking?” Teuk  looked at the prince tsking , he never agreed on the young boy's ways but he never argued them too

“Park JungSoo!, you are not here to judge, you are only to obey.” Taemin reprimanded the taller creature standing next to him, “You still have the knife father gave you?” he asked later on.

With no hesitation the taller obeyed and gave his master that pocket knife.

Watching them talking , drained out of his power, Minho had one thought of his mind, he was going to disappear for sure, a human who knew his secret, a human who is now holding a knife ready to cut his heart out, he closed his eyes and waited for the sharpness to cut his flesh.

He waited for a while only to smell the sweetness of blood, his body jerked with the desire and the thirst he felt started building inside of him.

“MASTER!” he heard the Dunpeal objecting.

“His Fangs are broken, he has no powers to turn me into one of them Teuk.” Heard the child talking.

“Plus it is my duty as a Guardian to help those who need it.”

Minho opened his eyes in shock as he registered the fact that was told in front of him, ‘a Guardian, no wonder he was able to know me!’ He thought.

“Drink” , The boy ordered as he pulled the vampire closer to his embrace. The vampire realized what had happened for the Guardian just cut himself to enable the vampire to feed.

Soon his own senses were gone and he started to feed, Teuk looked in owe, he knew that with this the young prince would always be a ring in his master's finger, he knew that with this a chapter of pain would surround those two.

For a Guardian to share his blood with a vampire meant that both are connected forever.

“Master.”, Teuk placed his hand on the young teen’s shoulder, “You know it was him who placed the white roses on the grave right?” he asked

The Guardian faked a smile to his companion and started chanting one his favorite quotes of the Guardian’s agreements

“The White Roses are Blooming with Fear, The Abyss of Darkness is Opening,” silently he looked at the grave stone he just left behind and wondered to himself.

 

 “Where are you?”