Forgotten

He's a ert, and He Thinks I'm Gay

 

 

Another 6 months later –

 

 

“Naw, it can’t be… My boyfriend isn’t back from his first full album promotions yet! Don’t lie!” I giggled to myself whereas Kimmy Bear stared at me as if I was a fool. Yes, guys. I’m dating one of South Korea’s top idols!

 

“I’m being serious here, Jung Eun Ji-sshi. Your Jung Daehyun boyfriend is here, in school.” Kimmy Bear crossed her arms and tapped her leg, her chin lifted high as if proving her point. I stopped laughing.

 

“Are you seriously serious?”

 

“Not joking.” She replied. We were in the library and if we continue talking like this, the bloody librarian with horrendous mood swing would come and catch us. I certainly wouldn’t like that. In the distance, I could hear the irritated steps of Mrs. Jin, the librarian.

 

“Okay, fine.” I turned around, packing my stuff. “Let’s get out here quick before Mrs. Jin catches us!” Kimmy Bear heard me and hurriedly stuffed her books into her bag and we jogged out of the library, missing the shy of Mrs. Jin’s red head.

 

I don’t know why but ever since the Xi family broke the engagement with the Jungs and Daehyun being my boyfriend, Kimmy Bear hasn’t been all that great with me. She would chide me on being so stupid and whatever and even now – she’s angry.

 

We moved across the ridiculously big patch of nothingness except rough ground and slipped into the dining hall block. The students were already there having their dinner while we just arrived. Taking a seat beside the Year Ones, we placed our bags on the chair and went to grab dinner.

 

“But where’d you hear that news? I thought they’re not coming back until late December, before Christmas Break.” Joining the queue, I took a tray and passed the other to Kimmy.

 

“Hey, who do you think am I? I know everything about what’s happening in this school, okay.” She snorted, taking the tray from me. I laughed. “Yeah, whatever.”

 

After choosing our food, we walked back to our seats, careful not to spill any of the mushroom soup contents out as I walked. I had trouble with eye and feet coordination apparently and accidentally, I seriously meant accidentally tripped over thin air and accidentally spilled all of the mushroom soup onto somebody’s shirt.

 

Dang, I’m so dead.

 

Fortunately, the students in the canteen had the courtesy of not paying attention to me and resume eating. My cheeks burned as I collected the bowl and the plate (there goes my spaghetti).

 

“I’m so sorry, I could get it dry cleaned for you…”

 

“It’s okay, babe. I shouldn’t have gone in front of you so suddenly.” The familiar voice of this guy sent a thrill of sensation all over my body. He took my wrist and pulled me up gently and my eyes met his.

 

“Daehyun! What are you doing here?!” I exclaimed, my voice shot an octave higher. “Oh and your shirt… I’m so, so, so sorry.” He led me past the row of tables and we returned back to my seat. Kimmy Bear stared at us with half eaten noodles between her lips.

 

“Are you frigging serious? You spilled soup on his shirt?” Kim Bear mumbled. “I can’t believe it…” she shook her head.

 

My face heated up again. “I didn’t mean to…” Daehyun clasped his hands around mine, giving me a smile that never fails to impress me. I smiled back but frowned when I saw his damped shirt revealing his solid chest.

 

“Let’s get you changed first, shall we?” I said.

 

“It’s okay. I’ll go wash myself up in the washroom. Be right back.” he squeezed my hands before heading to the toilet.

 

Jubilantly, I settled down beside Kimmy and hummed a tune to myself.

 

“I don’t see you feeling like this around Luhan.” Kim Bear stated, drinking her bowl of hot kimchi soup. “You liked Luhan better.”

 

My brows lowered again. It’s been months since I’ve heard of Luhan. His name is now forgotten in my sea head – well, kinda. Even his clique of best friends disappeared suddenly, leaving me alone with Kim Bear. Hell yeah, I wouldn’t forgive him as a friend even he appeared right in front of me now.

 

“Whatever. There’s nothing between Luhan and I now. We’re over – oh wait, we haven’t even started. That piece of erted jerk.” I snapped, feeling jittery and irritated at the same time.

 

“Oh, but what if Luhan came back? What would you do?”

 

“Oh, I would just kick his balls for being missing nearly a year and a half. But, who cares.” I shrugged my shoulders and smiled widely when Daehyun returned with a new set of shirt that he borrowed from his friend.

 

“Aren’t you eating?”

 

“Nah, I don’t have any appetite after spilling the soup onto your shirt. I still have to clean up the mess that I’d made.” I grumbled as I saw the puddle of soup on the ground in front and felt bad for the students who had to step aside. One of the cleaner saw the mess and went ahead to clean it up for me. I should thank her later.

 

“Ah, I see.” He replied. “Why are there so many students in the dining hall? Is the Principal coming?”

 

“Yeap, there’s an announcement for all Year Six students. I heard it’s about the upcoming biggest examination of the final year. I’m all chilled.” I said.

 

“I’m cool too.” He said, chuckling.

 

“Don’t pretend.” I punched his triceps. “Oh wait, you don’t even have to sit for the exam!”

 

“Precisely! But I can help you if you want.” Daehyun winked.

 

Beside us, Kimmy Bear was gagging on her already non-existent food. Just at the same time, the Principal emerged out from the doorway and stepped onto the wide patio. He adjusted his microphone to his level and test the sound system. The chattering in the room died down.

 

“Good evening, Ladies and Gentlemen. I came here is to announce the information about the final year-end examination for the year six. Everybody, excluding the Year Sixes please leave the hall immediately.” The moment those words left his lips, pandemonium broke out.

 

Hundreds of students scrambled out of the dining hall as if their buttocks were on fire. However, it slowly died down as the last of the Year Ones left.

 

“Now, for all you know, this is going to be the last and final year in S.M Academy. After this test, you’ll be graduating from this school.” He cleared his throat before continuing. “We have different theme for testing every year and last year’s was singing. So this year it’ll be a dance recital – now don’t be sad for all those singers ‘cause not only it’s a dance recital, it’s going to be a musical recital.”

 

The hall buzzed. “You cannot choose your partners for we’ll be assigning you to groups of five. You’ll be judged and tested under several conditions and we’ll know whether you put in effort in this recital. Your grouping list will be out tomorrow morning outside 61B classroom. Do take a look. If there’s any question, please don’t be afraid to approach me. And Jung Daehyun-gun, you’re not allowed to participate in this recital.”

 

The Principal ended his announcement, loosened his tie before stepped down from the patio and trotted out of the hall.

 

~

A/N: Sorry for the wait, guys! I've been writing and compiling all the chapters together and i'm done! Finally! 
And, it's not going to be some sad/tragic/stupid ending! Don't worry! Triple udates! :)

Do comment, subscribe and upvote! 

Thanks!