Round 1, FIGHT!

He's a ert, and He Thinks I'm Gay

 

“Yes yes, Zelo-sshi, please just stop yakking and get on the damn bus,” the Principal pulled Zelo’s collar and dragged him up the school bus. It was time for the participants to board the bus heading to the destination.

And the B.A.P members get to go with them too.

“Noona you should sit with me. So that we can play some games and talk! I have a little bit of car sick so I need to get distracted! Please? Sit with me please…? With a cherry on top?” Zelo grinned widely at Eun Ji, desperately hoping that Eun Ji would say yes.

Eun Ji lifted her brow and can’t help but to smile at the little maknae’s action.

“Aish, pabo, let Daehyun hyung and Eun Ji noona sit together! You doofus let’s get up the bus now,” Jongup slapped Zelo’s head and continued to take over the Principal’s job of pulling his collar.

“Hyung! That hurts! No! Noona save me!”

Daehyun stepped in beside Eun Ji, putting his arm casually around Eun Ji making her pink. “Are you ready?”

“Not really…” she shifted away from Daehyun and tried, but failed to carry her own luggage up the bus.

Daehyun chuckled at her futile attempt and ended up helping with her luggage. He covered his hands over hers. “Let me help you with that,”

Eun Ji’s face redden again and she nodded sheepishly, releasing her hand from Daehyun’s warm grip. “Thanks,”

Suddenly, a hand shot out and snatched Eun Ji’s luggage away from Daehyun’s grip. “I’m sorry, but as Eun Ji’s fiancé, it’s my job to do these stuff for her. So if you will excuse us,” Luhan’s sudden appearance made Eun Ji’s heart leap. He took her hand abruptly and pulled her up the bus.

He placed her luggage up to the luggage compartment and ordered her to sit on the unoccupied seat. Everybody in the bus was staring at them. The BAP members were fuming with anger and Luhan’s partner, Miyeon looked extremely unhappy.

“Sit.”

“No, I’m sitting with Daehyun oppa,”

“Just sit! I have some things to say,” he gently nudge Eun Ji’s shoulder, forcing her to sit. Luhan quickly sat beside her and block her path of escape.

Eun Ji sighed and glared at Luhan. “What do you want?”

“Nothing. Just sit with me, alright? I will let you go with that blonde after this bus trip,” Luhan folded his arm and lean back, pretending to sleep.

“You’re crazy, do you know that? I’m not your servant.”

“I know you’re not. You’re my fiancée,” he replied, giving a tiny smile.

~

 

 

 

Eun Ji’s POV

 

Luhan is being a total nut case. First he’s flirting with that partner that he’s with and next he’s, I don’t know, trying to talk to me and ignoring his partner.

Hmmm, let’s see.

He’s definitely having pms. A serious and most dangerous case of pms-ing.

Who knows at the worst case scenario he might come charging into my bedroom and stab me with a knife. Hah, hah. I’d kick those precious ballz of his and he can say good bye to his father’s day.

We’d finally reached the island and I was the only stupid one who’d brought a freaking luggage to this Games. Everybody brought backpack with sufficient amount of items in it but I brought a freaking luggage that can’t even roll properly on the ground.

Daehyun saw my stupidity and decided to buy a backpack in the airport for me. Luckily I had such a considerate partner. But there’s one thing I find myself weird.

I don’t really feel that comfortable being with Daehyun. It’s like I can’t be myself. I ended up looking like a total klutz and super duper girlish. Ew.

“Hurry up. I’d managed to stall time for you to transfer your stuff into the backpack before we head to the jungle.” Daehyun said.

“Thanks a bunch.” I hurriedly pour out all my clothes and stuffed every single thing into the backpack. After I was done, I threw the useless luggage into one corner and headed off to find the rest.

“Ah! Jung couple! Please quickly assemble before we start the games.” The principal said. We both move forward and squatted down on the grass.

“I’ll be giving out a tracking device in case you guys get lost or something really did happened to you. The first mission will be transmitted through this device and require you to complete it before 7PM. When any team is eliminated, the device will ring and you’ll know which team is eliminated.” The principal instructed, giving out the devices to each one of us.

“So after every round, they’ll be a request section for the winner. The winner can request for anything. Like protection for 1hr or even a change of partners. Don’t worry the mission will not be that difficult. It’s just a game afterall. So I wish all of you the best of luck! Oh and please no killing or else you’ll go to jail. And I’m serious. Oh and food is provided… in the jungle. You’ll have to find it yourself! Bye!”

Some participants grumbled and some cheered. The principal and the BAP members walked off when one helicopter landed on the empty land a few metres ahead. The people motioned us to get on the helicopter and I had a hard time running with my 10kg worth of stuff on my shoulders.

After confirming the number of people in the heli, we flew off. Towards the main part of the jungle.

Okay, now I was getting nervous. What if I get eaten up by tigers? Or lion?

“Don’t worry, it’s going to be fine.” Daehyun whispered into my ear as if reading my thoughts.

“Mmm,” I nodded and I can’t help it but to feel Luhan’s glare on us.

~

 The pilot landed each team on different places and we’re one of the last to go. Luhan’s team was the first.

“Jung couple, please step forward,” the pilot ordered. We walked to the exit gingerly and waited for them to open the door. The helicopter landed and we hopped off the heli.

“All the best!” the pilot waved at us and the helicopter flew somewhere again.

We landed on flat ground that is purposely paved for the helicopter’s landing. Otherwise, the entire thing is trees and more trees.

Our devices suddenly rang and the Principal’s face appeared, smiling cunningly. I rolled my eyes at his face.

“I’m sure everybody is in their respective places, right? So, the first mission is to find food. Food is important. There’ll be only 7 bags of food in this entire jungle and only 7 teams out of 15 will get these food. Otherwise, you’ll have to hunt for it. On your way to retrieve the bags, you can eliminate the other team by knocking them unconscious and not kill them! The team that ‘kills’ the most team while completing the mission, wins for the first round! And you’ll get your first wish!”

I really wanted to box the Principal’s head at this point of time because of this stupid mission.

“Ready, get set… START!” and the screen went blank.

Yeap, definitely want to kill the Principal now.

~

 

On the other hand:- Over at Luhan's side:

 

"Omo! Oppa! I thought we're not supposed to use any handphones or bring that many bodyguards to this competition! There are CCTV around this entire jungle if you don't know. And if we get caught we might get eliminated!" Miyeon complained.

Luhan typed like a keyboard warrior on his iPhone and sent a message to Lay telling him to contact him immediately when he'd installed their own tracking device on Eun Ji's team. He also brought ten personal guards to find the food so that he could win this round and take Eun Ji back. 

"Don't worry. I'm actually quite good at this thing." Luhan said.

A few minutes later, a message came saying that Lay had successfully hacked Eun Ji's tracking device so that Luhan could track her and that Lay had also found the place where the foods are. 

"It's time to win this! Let's get moving, Miyeon,"

Luhan smiled foolishly during the entire walk to find the food.