FINAL =)

you're my birthday present

 

***AEMI’s P.O.V***

 “ermm….where is the registration room and this byunghun???” I talked to myself while searching the registration room HIM.

My appa and omma told me to search for this Lee Byung-hun guy so he can look after me here but I don’t have idea where he is. Do you know Lee Byung-hun??? Oh yeah! I forgot to introduce myself, Well, I’m Kim-Aemi. And I’m newbie here.

Aigooo~~~ this is hard! I keep searching and searching. Then I saw someone, sitting at the bench with his headphone at his ears.

“whooahhhh~~~ he’s so handsome!!” my mind said.“Yah yah aemi!! You’re new student here! Remember what omma’s said earlier! NO FLIRT!  Aishhh!! But I must have to ask him or I might be dying here. Cool down OK!” I make my way to him. And my heart is beating fast!

I poke and asked him,“annyeong, erm.. Where is the registration room??”  He opens his eyes then glared at me.omo!!!

“What??” he asked me coldly. I gulped.“errrr… i-I”  I stuttered.  “Aishhh! You what?” he still glared at me and take-off his headphones.  Ughhhh!!! I hate it! I’ll be weak if someone gives a glare to me. I close my eyes and said,

“Whereistheregistrationroom?”  Oho! I said it just one breath.I open my right eyes and the good thing is he didn’t glare at me anymore but he has a confused expression. I repeat it again, “Where is the registration room?” 

 He stand up, I look at him, confused, Then, he takes his things.  He leaves me here.  Suddenly, he stops his pace and looks at me back,“Yah! What are you doing there?? Follow me!”  I thought he’s going to leave me here. I follow him and I walk next to him.

“Oh! By the way, did you know Lee Byung-hun?? And where is he now??” I asked him.  He stopped walking so I stop too. He said, “Why do you want to him??”I looked at him, “my appa want me to find him so he can look after me. And, I don’t WANT him but I just NEED him like now.” He just nods.

I’m confused, why is everyone whispering when we’re passing them?  Some of them were glaring at me, since I can’t stand it, I put my head down and we reach the destination that I want after the ‘obstacle’ we have.

 He lean forwards to my face and . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . I’m disappointed! I thought he’s going to kissed me. He whispered on my ear, “WANT and NEED is same pabo! And I’m the one who you’re looking for but remember, I WANT YOU to call me L.joe.” I feel tingle when he said that. Even he said it with his low voice but it’s really! Kekeke wait wait, he called me. . . . . .  PABO!!?? HOW DARE HIM!!??  

I was about to say ‘thank you’ at him but he’s already walk away. I looked at the door andopen it,“annyeonghaseyo, Kim-Aemi imnida!”

///////skip skip skip XD//////

I follow my teacher to go to my new class, she opens the door and it’s really noisy!  “OK guys! We have a new student here! Amy, please intro yourself at them,”she said and smiling at me, I smile back, they went silent. “annyeonghaseyo, choneun  Kim-Aemi imnida, mannaseobangawoyo,”I bow a little.  I looked at the classroom and I saw him, “wemeet again” I mouthed and smile at him but he just ignored with he put his head on his desk. 

“OK amy, so, we have two free tables here, one is at the back, her name is Sohyun and another one is at byunghun, beside the window.”I look at the girl who’s glared at me and I look at that cold guy, well, I like sit beside the window than at the back. Since I haven’t saying ‘thank you’ at him and only him I know in this class, I think it will be better if I just sit beside him.  

I make a move and all my new friends look at me while I walk, maybe they’re wondering which seat I’m going to chose.  I sit beside him and everyone gasp. Omo!! What’s wrong with this people????“Guys, listen! I’ll not teach you today, I’m busy right now.” Then they’re cheer. Aigooo~~ really, what’s wrong this class!?? And she’s going out after she takes our attendance.

I’m bored! First day and new school, but I don’t have anything to do here! I look at them and they are chatting.  I poke byunghun, but he didn’t move. Is he sleeping or……………..??? I keep poking his body, but he didn’t react. All of a sudden, he shouted,“what the hell you want from me!!???”and the whole class went into silent again.  It’s really embarrassing! Aishhh!! I shouldn’t have to do that! So, I said sorry to him.

I stand up and was about to take my bag, he asked me with his normal voice, “Where are you going??”but I just ignored him. I’m afraid, what if he yells at me again?  I go to the sohyun’s girl, I asked her if I can beside her and she just rolled her eyes and nod.

5 minutes…. 10 minutes….15 minutes……30 minutes…..

Krinnnnngggggg!!!!

The president and the vice president in my class told us that all the teachers have a meeting. They’re cheer when they heard that news.

 I want to go restroom but where is it?? I go outside, I go to the ground floor but there’s no toilet, I go to the first floor and it’s a male restroom, I go to the second floor and…….

“Ouch!!”I look at the short girl, her kiss the floor and all her books are falls down, “omo! Mianhae.. mian..” she stand up with my help.“anni, kwenchana.”I pick up thebooks on the floor. “mianhae” I said once again and give her the books back, she justshook her head and smile,“kwenchana.” I smile back,“anyway, where’s the toilet?” she lead me the way and we bidding a goodbye.

I get out from the restroom, I was about to walk and I saw byunghun’s with his body rest on the wall. What is he doing here???This is a girl’s toilet.  I just ignored him and start to walk. Out of the blue, he said“sorry for yelling at you earlier.” I stop my pace. He stands beside me, I didn’t talk.“Hey, I’m sooooo sorrrryyyy”

We are walking together again. He keeps saying sorry and his aegyo but I didn’t let my voice out until we reach our class. I open the door with l.joe’s behind me, this time, everyone is shocked. They are crazy!! I just ignored them, I go to my place and he stands in front of me.

       

 Ughhhhh!!! What he wants again??????“Hey, sorry~~~” he keep saying sorry  with his aegyo anyway but I just doing my cool face until he sitbeside me since sohyun is going somewhere,“I didn’t mean to do that” “sorry” “please, don’t do this to me” “sit beside me, nae??” and bla bla bla.. I just ignored him. I don’t want to talk with him until the school ended. 

[NEXT DAY]

I arrived at school at 7:18 AM. It’s early right? I looked around my class, only five or six students here. School started at 7:45 AM. I sit down. I took my phone out and call my namja.

- ON THE PHONE-

Aemi:“annyeong oppa~~” I greet him cheerfully.

Someone:“annyeong, waeyo??”

A girly voice!!???

 Aemi:“w-who a-are you??”

Someone:“I’m kai’s new girlfriend. And I know you dear; he tells me that he wants to break-up with you.”

Aemi:“b-bwoh!!!!???”  

Him:baby!!! Where are you????”

kai’s voice!!!

Him:  “So~~got to go now. Your boyfriend is calling me. Just break-up with him immediately so you can have more peaceful life!”

 TUT! TUT! TUT! TUT! She hangs up.

He’s not CHEATING right??  My eyes become blurry because of the water from my eyes. I slowly put my phones down and crying.

“aemi??” I know that voice. Byunghun! I stand up. I don’t want someone seeing me like this. I don’t like it!

“aemi! Where are you going?” he tried to stop me from walking. “It’s not your business!” he hug me from behind, I’m shock!

“It also my business, you’re my FIANCEE!” He said and bring me somewhere with using a bridal style, f-fiancée?? Maybe I just misheard. I put my face on his chest; I don’t want the others saw my face and him. “Yah! Let me down!” but him just ignoring me.

He sat me at the benches, well; he brings me to the rooftop.“please, go away”I cupped my face with my hand; prevent him from seeing me crying. 

He didn’t make a move. He just stands in front of me. I don’t know how long I’m crying. I think my eyes are puffy now. So I stop crying. “aemi..” he tried to speak while he kneel down like he wants to propose me.

“byunghun-yah!” I can’t hold it anymore. So I cried again. But now I hugged him. “Just cry. I’ll be your shoulder.” He said while he patting my back. “hyunnie…m-my b-boyfreind, he-he’s cheating! I just leave him yesterday because I change my school and he’s already got his new girlfriend! His new girlfriend told me earlier, he wants to broke-up with me! And our 5th anniversary is on next week which is on my birthday!” I said while sniffing.

“Just talk with him later and ask him whether he still loves you or not and also ask him why he does that to you. Don’t worry; I’ll stay by your side whatever happens to you.  ”He tries to consoles me. I just nod weakly and wipe my tears away.  “Wait wait, your birthday on next week??” he looks me with his wide eyes.

“Yeah, so let’s go to the class now.” I stand up and he asked me, “Are you feel better now??” “I’ll look better after I cry.” I smile at him. I give my hand to him to help him stand up, and then he grinned,

 “Want to skip our class ehh??” “b-bwoh!!?? Yah! Are you crazy!!?? Shirreo!!”  I start towalk.“bwoh!!?? Me crazy!!?? Yahh!!”I run because he chased me.I look back andsaid,“anni!! I’m not saying you’re crazy but you’re the one who’re admitting it! Mehrong~~”

And we’re arrived at our classroom. I need to catch my breath so I stop in front of our class door and it’s widely open. Then I feel someone put a hand at my neck, he whisper, “I got you!” Everyone stare at us. Then I said back to him, “Ok ok, mianhae, just let me go now. I’m tired~” I smile at him. He pinches my cheeks and let me go.

I sit at my place and he follows me, he stand in front of me. “What do you want from me again??” I asked him.  He winked at me and smirks. He snatched my bag then he goes to his place. He put my school bag pack on his desk. Aigoo~~ what’s wrong with this creature?? I go to him, “yah! Give me back!” I tried to take it from but he hugged it. “andwae!! I’ll give you if you sit beside me now!” aigooo~~~ he’s soooo childish! I shook my head and sit beside him, “satisfied!?” he nod like a child and he gives it back to me.  

The school is doing well today because he’s always beside me. And now I already know why everyone is shocks and gasping if byunghun’s is near at me. He is a quiet and cold actually, he never smile at anyone and…… I’m the first one who make him smile, he never talked or let his voice out except for his friends, T to the E to the E to the N to the T to the O to the P, and they called it TEEN TOP, and he never lay his eyes or talk at girls, he don’t want pupils to called him ‘byunghun’ but I like to calling him with his real name. Teen top oppas told me that I’m a lucky girl because he let me too called him ‘byunghun’. Hehe

 Day by day is passing. 1 more days to go……... I’m happy~ and…. we’re already officially broke-up! But I don’t feel like I’m a broken-heart.“oi kim-aemi!!” I went back to the world. I didn’t realize it my mind is flying away again. I smile sheepishly. “aigoo~~ day dreaming again huh??” “hehe.. mianhae..What did you ask me??” “Aigoo, this yeoja! I asked you how…. Howtoconfess!” he said it faster and he looks down. “b- bwoh?? Yah! I don’t understand.  Repeat it again but slowly.” I look at him and he seems nervous. “a-arasseo.. i-I said, how to confess…” I’m confused. “ehh?? Confess??”“nae.. I want to confess my love to a yeoja.” A yeoja!?? W-why my heart is hurt now?? Don’t tell me I’m in-love with him???

 

I try to hold my tears. “You just said ‘I love you’. It’s easy and simple right?”I told him. “Just that?  No romantic words??” I shrugged, “it’s up to you. But why you asked me instead of teen top oppas? They have more experience than me.” “anni, If I told them, they will tease me. So, let’s practice, shall we??” “ehh?? Practice what??” I asked him confusedly. “Saying ‘I love you’?”  “ahhh… arasseo,” he look into eyes and said, “I love you” we lock our eyes for a few minutes. Then, we heard our friends inserting our class. I look at outside. Byunghun’s sigh and I don’t know why he sighs. Before us apart, he asked me again to bring me to the lotte world tomorrow. Since tomorrow I’ve a free time, so I’m agreed at 8 PM. And I asked why he wants to go there and he told me to accompany him to meet his crush. I can’t say I can’t since I’ve promise to him already. I bet tomorrow going to be a long day. He’s with his soon-to-be-girlfriend, while me, I’m alone on my birthday.

-------------------On the next day------------------

 Wohhhooooo!!!! TODAY IS MY BITHDAY!!!! I checked my phone for several times. But still no text greeting and no phone call from byunghun and teen top oppas! It’s already 9:30 PM. [author’s note: sorry, I skip all what she did today because I’m lazy to write. Hehe mianhae~*bows*] I’m disappointed at them. How could they do this to me!!?? I was on my way to go amusement park. Once I arrived at amusement park, I saw byunghun’s talking with someone and he have a paper on his hand. I bet she’s his crush. I go to them and I look at that girl, whoahh~~ she’s short! But wait, why her face is so familiar?

“Oh aemi, you’re here now.” He’s shock when he’s look at my appearance. This is his first time seeing me with those casual clothes. He always sees me in a school uniform. “nae, I’m here now.” “ahh, by the way amy, this is my donsaeng, lee ee-jae and ee-jae, this is her. Kim-aemi, just call her aemi-unnie.” he’s winked at that short girl when he introduce me. I don’t know why he said ‘this is her’ to her, maybe he’s always told her about me. kekeke  

  “annyeong unnie~~” wait wait, I remember now! She’s the one who told me a way to the restroom. “nae annyeong.. by the way, Are you the girl who I bumped at school in previous few days?” I asked her just to make sure.“nae.. That’s me unnie..  Nice to meet you again.” She said and bowed.“haha nae..” I bowed back. What a coincidence! “byung-ah, where is she now??” I asked him while I looked around the amusement park. His dongsaeng is with her boyfriend and they leave me and byunghun alone. “ehhh??? Ahhh, don’t worry about her, so what do you want to go first?” he answer me back. “I want to ride it first,” I pointed the Ferris wheel.  “ahh.. arasseo..” “So you just wait her here until she arrives.” I start to walk but he grabbed my hand. “Yah! I told you to not worry about her; she still can find us here!” he start to walk while he’s still holding my hand,“but this place is too big you know!”“aishhh!! Just shut up.”   I try to protest him, but I just shut up since he talks to me harshly. I don’t want to have a fight here. But I still confused, why he seems like he don’t care his crush??

-------------Skip skip skip XD------------

I checked my watch. 30 more minutes my birthday going to end. I also checked my phone, but still no result! I sigh.  I play my ring in my hand; it’s a heart shaped with a ruby color. My mom gives it to me. She said it’s my birthday ‘gift’ and she’s also warned me to not let it go from my finger.

We’re both ride the Ferris wheel while ee-jae’s dating with her boyfriend, WooHyun. It was silent so byunghun’s speak first.  “aemi…..” I answered him, “nae??” he take my hands while we’re facing each other. “I love you” I freak out but actually my heart is beating fast now. “Yah byunghun!” he stare me now. “I grab your hand and said ‘I love you’ to you. You look into my eyes deeply then you’re smile. I said those words sincerely. I know you love me too but you’re shy to admit it. I tell you to believe me that I can protect and care about you.”  I clapped my hands. I maybe look ‘happy’ in front of him in the inside, I’m sad.  “whoahhh~~ daebakkk!! I’m 100% sure those words will melt her and she’s WILL accepting your confesses!! So, who’s the lucky girl?” I asked him with wide eyes.“It’s you”   

I stop smiling immediately. “ehhh???” “aemi.. Please.. Just behonest with me, I know you love me and……….. I love you too.”  I’m still silent. So, the ‘lucky girl’ is me?? And I must admit that I also like him. “Ok.. i-I love you too!” I look down. He suddenly hugs me, I hug him back. “How did you know those romantic words?” “eejae’s taught me… hehe” “ohh..” “ahh! I forgot this!” he hand me a pendant. I take it, it’s shocking me more, “isn’t this….” He shows me another one; it was written ‘LO’ for him and ‘VE’ for me with a heart shape. “Yeah, this is a couple necklaces. And if you wear this now, that’s mean, you’re accepting me as your boyfriend.” he’s already wear and he waits for me to wear it, I put it slowly at my neck and byunghun’s help me. “Now, we’re officially dating!” he whispered. Second by second, he lean down and kiss me lovingly. Suddenly, my phone ringing, I looked at the text,

“Look down now!!!!!! :3333”

-unknown number

So we looked down and we saw a banners, it says like this, “HA P P Y B I R T H D A Y A E M I ! ! ! < 3” I saw a large cake with teen top oppas, eejae’s and my parents. They’re already here! I feel touched!! I cry and byunghun’s hug me. This is the best birthday ever! “saengil chukahae fiancée~ I’m yours and you’re mine. And your birthday present is ME.” he whisper and kiss my forehead. “fi-fiancee?? Ialready heard these words from you for the second time.” He takes my hand and he caressesthe ring on my finger. “Yeah, F-I-A-N-C-E-E. We’re already engaged. Don’t tell me you don’t know about this.” I shocked.“ahhhh…. Now I understand why my parents give me this ring and want me to change my school immediately. So this is their reasons.”  I hug him tightly. While we’re still hugging, we heard a sound and it’s a firework!! It’s really beautiful! And I feel grateful because I own him as my birthday present.

 

____________________________________________________________________________

THE END

 

Soo yeah, that’s all from me..  Please pardon me with the errors and the grammarmistakes because ENGLISH ISN’T MY FIRST LANGUAGE.  This is a birthday present for my unnie, AEMI--.  Let’s sing a birthday song for her.

“SAENGIL CHUKAHAMNIDA~”

“SAENGIL CHUKAHAMNIDA~”

“SARANGHANEUN MY LOVELY KIMAEMI-UNNIE~”

“SAENGIL CHUKAHAMNIDA~”

UNNIE~~  mianhae.. This isn’t a best birthday present.. mianhae.. I hope your wish come true! <3

 LOTS OF LOVE;

SARANGHAE235

Ppyeonggg~~~~~~ xD