i will never forgive you!

lie or truth?

red- im yoona

blue - NICHKHUN

 

IM YOONA'S POV.

HMM, can't forget about yesterday really ?! i swear if you could only see their faces you will laugh hard! :) oops i recieved 1 message i wonder who is it i bet it's seohyun haha!

 

yoona, 

MEET ME ON THE PLAYGROUND THAT WE USED TO PLAY I HOPE YOU WILL COME MAYBE AROUND 7:00PM 

YOUR FRIEND, nichkhun

 

hmm, i wonder what does he need from me ? what time is it 6:00pm hmm , i better  hurry because i want to know what nichkhun want to say to me....

alright! this will totally blow him out , hmmm. btw where's lee chan hee AIGOO! i will just leave a letter in the table for him to know where i am .

 

(AFTER 30 MINUTES YOONA ARRIVE AT THE PLAYGROUND)

 

YOONA! over here at the swing :D

what do you need nichkhun?

hmm, i just wanted to talk to you i want to congratulate you for your wedding.

oh? is that it is there something else you want to say to me?

actually yes , how are you yoona?

well as you can see i've changed for good im  strong and brave now .

oh? yoona are we still bestfriends?

NO! after what happened you cannot comeback on the past to change it if hope you understand.

I see , i can't blame you if your still mad at me and yuri and about your revenge?

oh! so you didn't forget what i said that day don't worry i didn't forget it too.

is this your revenge yoona? to come back here at seoul and show us that you've changed that your not the old yoona we used to.

YES! it is why? is it awkward to see yoona a different person now?

Yes , i thought you didn't change but i was wrong it seems like your not yoona anymore

WHY? SO YOU CAN HURT MY FEELINGS AGAIN !! THAT'S WHY I WANT TO CHANGE I DON'T WANT TO CRY ANYMORE BECAUSE OF YOU AND YURI! I WILL NEVER GONNA FORGIVE YOU GUYS YOU MAKE MY LIFE MISERABLE BUT THANKS TO LEE CHAN HEE HE HELPED ME , DON'T YOU GET IT ?! WE HELPED EACH OTHER JUST TO HAVE REVENGE ON YOU GUYS .

yoona , i'm sorry if i make you cry i' m sorry if i hurt your feelings

too late , i'm not inlove with you anymore i love lee chan hee more than you!! so if there anything you want to ask me just text me . good bye nichkhun oppa my fiance lee chan hee is maybe finding me right now (kisses nichkhun in the cheeks)

have a nice life with yuri OPPA!