*Sample Chapter*

Kyaa My Bias!

[A/N: I may end up deleting this story because I havent gotten any requests or anything but im just going to try this sample chapter so people get a feel on what its like]


Bang Yong Guk  X  Sample OC

Scenario: Met at a park (I dont know XD)

Type: Frienship

It was around 3:00am and I really couldnt sleep because of my insomnia so I decided to go out to the park and get some fresh air. Grabbing some leggings, a skirt, my jacket vest and some boots with a beanie since its cold outside I headed out to the nearest park and started walking around when suddenly I heard a noise. It was faint but it sounded like a puppy barking.

Me being an animal lover I followed the sound of the barking to a puppy inside of a box it looked cold and scared.

"Aww cmere puppy" I picked it up gently and carefully sitting down next to the box and relaxing with it.

"Yah!" I looked around to see who said that and saw no one so I dismissed it as my imagination and went back to warming my puppy. Until I heard it again.

"YAH!!" Turning around i saw a figure semi tall with blonde hair. He looked almost scary so by instinct, and still holding onto the puppy I quickly stood up and faced him backing away slowly when something caught me off guard. The guy sat on the ground and rested his head on his arms still managing to look at me though.

"Do I really look that scary?" He asked sounding a bit heartbroken as if he got that type of reaction or something similar a lot. I didnt wanna lie but I didnt wanna say the truth either.

"N-no, well just a bit but only at first glance" I quickly stumbled over my words left and right which caused him to chuckle which made me chuckled too.

I walked back over and sat down next to him with my puppy. But one thing made me curious why was he still up and at the park? Did he have insomnia too? Instead of letting my assumptions get the best of me I decided to ask instead.

"Hey what are you doing so late at night anyways mr....."

"Its Yong Guk, Bang Yong Guk and you're Ceilia right?" Wearing a shocked expression I turned to look at him wondering how the heck he knew my name then I pieced it together he is at the same park as me at 3:27am, he knows my name, he must be some sort of stalker.

"I can tell you look shocked and probably think im a stalker, but no we actually go to the same school im just one grade higher than you. I only came here to check on the puppy since I do this everyday in the morning and at night ever since I found him. My parents hate animals though so I cant take him with me." 

"Well yong guk oppa my mom adores animals so maybe I can take him with me and you could come over and visit I live two houses down from here" I gave him a smile and he smiled back.

"I would like that, I would like that a lot" He looked pleased and got up to leave since it was almost 4:00. "Well see you at school" he waved before heading off.

"Ah! WAIT!" I screamed after him causing him to turn around. "I-is it okay if we become friends from now on?" I asked squinting my eyes hoping he'd say yes. 

"Of course it is...Friend!" we both laughed and headed off into our separate directions. Yong guk im glad I can be friends with you.

*THE END*


[A/N: so thats just a little taste of what it'll be like when you submit a form so what do ya say? Hurry up and send send send ^^]