♣Announcements♣

Enchanted Wonderland Graphics ✿◕‿◕✿ {♥CLOSED♥}

Hi everyone~ ♥ September has finally arrived! XD I know I should have wrote this sooner, as in last week. But, with all my school work, I never really got the time. School has finally arrived (for me) and I happily finished my summer assignments the day before school started. But, I feel so angry knowing that the deadline was extended and some of them weren't even collected -_- But, I guess now I have some time to re-do the ones that turned out ugly :) Ok, ok now forget about me and my boring life~ Time to get into the improtant stuff!

The shop has finally opened! About the requests... I'm sooooooooooooo sorry for having them given to you late >.< We'll try to finish them before the big day comes. Now you may be wondering what the big day is... I'm really sorry...

Thank you to all my subscribers and viewers! XD Thank you soooooo much to the staff for out on helping this graphic shop become super successful! <3 Thanks to all of you, our shop has reaches about 60 subs in less than 3 months! <3 I'm ever so happy that I have gotten so many subs! Thanks to all of your copperation and help. But, unluckily, this shop is about to come to an end. I'm afraid I won't be able to continue this shop anymore because of all of the work I have now. I seriously don't know how high schoolers on AFF keep on this hard life! I also need to improve on my graphic designing skills. Because of that, I promise in the future that there will be another shop created by me. But, when this shop closes, I'll be focusing on school and, mostly on the breaks, practice on my graphic designing. 

For now, the requests will be done and be given out ASAP! We will not be accpeting any requests during this time. Thank you for all of your support and please, PLEASE don't kill me for doing this....

/runs and hides in the closet, crying....

-Alice-