How I met him and How he met me

The Last Dance

 

YOUR POV

Your heart was beating really fast, it was your first day in high school, you were happy and nervous at the same time.  You bit your lower lip, worried about what would happen after you pass through the school gates. All the new kids were wearing their big name tags that they hung on their neck, just like you. You passed through the school gates, your legs were secretly trembled.

“alright, for the new kids please go to the school hall for your schedule distribution and to know what class are you in!”, exclaimed a woman using a microphone, she stood near the school gate.

You looked at your left  and right, looking for a signage to know where the hall is, your new school is so big, you would probably lost without the signage.

You finally found the signage near an alley, the signage was made of steel and it turned out that the hall was quite far from there.

You walked into the hallway, turned right and walked around a few more yards to get to the hall, it was really crowded, it seemed like the new students couldn’t wait to arrive at the school hall, you walked slowly, you were alone and felt nervous. Some kids already made friends with the others, you didn’t know how to start a conversation to them because they were busy with their own business.

As you walked, you looked at the school building, the building is very modern. No wonder, the school was 5 years ago, the school is new, it was built with great facilities. They accepted you because your final exam grades were great.  The school was known as ‘school for smart kids’, eventho you didn’t think you were smart.

Without realizing, you were already in front of the school hall, the hall was very big, you got confused about where to sit, you ended up sitting at the second row, the chair beside you were empty, and the other seats were slowly filled.

A fat old man was testing the microphone, you watched his fat belly and all of a sudden your shoulder poked by someone, you turned around and was surprised that the empty seat beside you had been sat by a boy who poked you.

A boy without his name tag  looked at you with his beautiful eyes, you were a little surprised. He had a plump lips.

"Wow  sorry for surprising you, but please, chillax!" He exclaimed with a small smile on his face.

you laughed nervously and waited for the reason why he poked me.

"I didn’t  bring my name tag, would it be a problem?" He asked.

you shrugged, "I do not know, why didn’t you bring it? You left it?"

He chuckled, "I was lazy," he cried and pulled his shirt out from his pants so he looked kinda messy.

"But you had to." You were amazed by the boy, it was just a name tag but he was LAZY.

"But I was lazy, just take a look at yourself, you look stupid with that name tag!" He said with a mischievous smile.

You scowled.

"I'm Kai by the way..." he held out his hand to you.

With your sullen-faced you replied. "I'm _____"

That’s how you met Kai.

 

KAI POV

To be honest I was surprised to know that the school accepted me. I was lazy, I rarely go to school, rarely do the homework, and rarely listened to the teacher when I was in the class, but somehow I was always good in math, and wasn’t bad in other subjects? God, maybe I was born Genius.

I did not make the name tag because I was lazy. What’s the name tag for? To let everyone knows my name? I guess I don’t need that. It’s better to introduce myself directly. Appa offered me a ride that morning, but I said no, I chose to go there by the train because, man! It’s high school! I didn’t want  them to think that I’m a spoiled kid.

I walked pass through the school gate and my eyes got bigger when I saw the school building, it’s huge! A woman told us, the new students including me to go to the hall, she said there would be a schedule distribution, and to know what class I was in. I was surrounded by the new kids when I walked to the hall, I was about to overtake but the girl in front of me walked very slowly, I laughed when I saw her legs trembled, she must be really nervous!

I walked behind her, whether it was the smell of her hair or the smell of her perfume, but it made me closed my eyes in a moment, and when I opened my eyes again I realized that I almost stepped on her shoes from behind.

'Watch out, Kai!' I whispered to myself.

I searched for any potential face to be my friend, but alas, they were all geeky! A lazyhead like me tried to make friends with geeks? It wouldn’t work! Suddenly, the girl in front of me stopped walking, she looked at something, oh I arrived at the hall! The girl in front of me sat on a chair, and I sat down beside her, she was thinking about something.

I looked around the hall, all the new students wore name tags except me. I was a little pale because of the fear of suddenly expelled from school for not wearing the name tag. I poked the girl next to me, she looked a little surprised. 

                "Wow  sorry for surprising you, but please, chillax!" I  exclaimed with a small smile on my face.

She laughed nervously and waited for the reason why I poked her.

"I didn’t  bring my name tag, would it be a problem?" i asked her.

She shrugged, "I do not know, why didn’t you bring it? You left it?"

I laughed, "I was lazy," I cried and pulled my shirt out from my pants so i looked kinda cooler.

"But you had to." Her eyes widened.

 "But I was lazy, just take a look at yourself, you look stupid with that name tag!" I threw a mischievous smile.

She scowled.

"I'm Kai by the way..." i held out my hand to her.

With the cute sullen-face she replied. "I'm _____"

That’s how I met ________.

I think she’s cute enough to be my friend :P