Strong heart !

Courage is what I need

After Immortal song Ryeowook's immortal Song episode was aired , Kyuhyun , Leeteuk , Yesung and Donghae admitted that they had lost ..

" Ryeowook ah , take good care of Yoona ! "

" Yeah ! , if you make her sad you are going to pay for it "

" Don't worry Hyung I'll ^^ "

After Leeteuk , Donghae , Yesung and Kyuhyun gave their blessing to Ryeowook and Yoona , they found themselves their real partner . Kyuhyun started studying with Seohyun , Leeteuk was on WGM with Sora , Yesung and Yuri were busy with their Kkap dance while Donghae and Jessica started takign baking lessons together .

LSM decided to put Ryeowook and Yoona on strong hearts together with Hyohyuk and Haesica .

..

On the day of Strong heart recordings , Yoonwook , haesica and 2PM members Taecyeon and Wooyoung were the guest .

Taecyeon said that he was really unhappy about Yoonwook's relationship because he knew Yoona would choose him over Ryeowook . Ryeowook flinched as he heard stories from Taecyeon about how he spent filming Family Outing with Yoona and how Yoona showed affections . Taecyeon boasted about how he had a chance to kiss Yoona in Cabi MV and it was much more passionate then the kiss Ryeowook had with Yoona during Immortal Song . 

" Ah I like Yoona too but Ryeowook ssi is the guy Yoona chose" Seunggi said feeling abit jealous

" Why not let Yoona choose who she like all over again since the three of you claims that Yoona likes you " Kang Ho Dong said why he pointed at Ryeowook and Taecyeon . 

Donghae and Eunhyuk immediately protested " NO NO NO YOONA HAD CHOSEN RYEOWOOK ALREADY " while Jessica and Hyoyeon said that Yoona was truly in love with Ryeowook and that they believe Ryeowook is the one for Yoona .

"It's okay I trust that Ryeowook will protect Yoona " Seunggi said while Taecyeon protested that Seunggi and Ryeowook was a sore loser because they didnt want to take up the challenge suggested by Ho Dong .

" You know Ho Dong hyung , I wish you could shut up sometimes " Seunggi said angrily as he accepted the challenge . 

" How about you Ryeowook ? being a ? " Taecyeon glared at Ryeowook .

Ryeowook wasn't sure about it , he looked at Yoona who was worried and turn to look at Eunhae who nodded their head . 

" I guess challenge accepted ? " Ryeowook said .

There will be three componets the three of them had to go thought before Yoona chooses her right man . 

Taecyeon wanted a ABS challenge to see whose ABS Yoona would choose , while Seunggi and  Ryeowook wanted singing and dancing . All of them agreed to all three challenged .

During the first challeged which is singing and dancing , Taecyeon sang Bi's love song and Seunggi sang Alone in love while Ryeowook sang moves like Jagger " I dont even try to control you, look into my eyes and I'll own you ~ I've got the moves like jagger ~ " . After singing and dancing , it was the Abs challenge . Ryeowook didnt want to join in but Taecyeon's words kept repeating on his mind . Taecyeon ripped off his shirt in front of Yoona while Yoona blushes while Seunggi unbottoned his shirt . Yoona's cheeks were red and she squealing .

 

Ryeowook POV 

Thats it its over .. Why must I show my abs :/ Yoong stop behaving like a fangirl please .. 

 

Yoona looked at Ryeowook when it was his turn .. Ryeowook didnt want to show his body . He hesitated for awhile , Seunggi smiled at him ensuring him that it would be ok . 

" NONO Ryeowook dont show your body , its against the SJ law ! " Eunhyuk shouted 

" Yah Hyuk oppa shut up ! I didnt had a chance to see Ryeowook oppa's abs before " Jessica and Hyoyeon replied . 

Ryeowook was shy , he lifted up his shirt slowly and pull it out from his neck . His glorious body was female guest started screaming .

" Yah ! Kim Ryeowook put on your shirt now ! " Yoona shouted 

Ryeowook looked at Yoona in disappointment thinking that it would be the end of his relationship . It was time the three of them had a chance to show their affections towards Yoona . Seunggi ruffled Yoona's hair making her heart to faster . Taecyeon held Yoona's hand and pulled out the couple ring Ryeowook gave Yoona , he threw it to the audience . 

" You dont need this useless ring ,because you have got me " 

Ryeowook's heart sank he ran up to the audience and was searching high and low for the ring , the audience and cameraman helped Ryeowook to find the ring while Taecyeon continued to show his affections towards Yoona . Taecyeon told Yoona how he felt when he knows he was in love with her and wanted to kiss Yoona on her lips . 

Ryeowook's POV

Yoong ah wait for oppa , I need to find the ring .. the key to my heart . 

" eh whats that shiny thing on the floor " 

Ryeowook ran towards the shiny object and picked it up 

Yes I've found the ring !! but wait yoong dont kiss him !

Taecyeon forced Yoona to kiss him but Yoona refused , Yoona found herself tighty hugged by Taecyeon and she struggled to break free . 

" YAH TAKE THAT TAECYEON " Ryeowook's right fist came flying to Taecyeon's face

Yoona grabbed Ryeowook's arms and kissed him , " Oppa saranghae , I dont need a muscular guy as my boyfriend .. I need you .. only you " Yoona mummbled as she kiss Ryeowook .

Ryeowook then took off the necklace that Yoona had been wearing and threw it on Taecyeon's face . It was the necklace Taecyeon gave Yoona during her birthday when they were filming family outing . 

" She doesnt need you because she has got me ! " Ryeowook grabbed Taecyeon by his collar .

....

 

Months later 

LSM decided to create a Yoonwook duet since many people supported them . The rest of the members were glad that the both of them could be together and that they them had found their own partner too .