Its my life not yours

Courage is what I need

Ryeowook was a very humble boy , he doesnt speak for himself and he doesnt talk back to his hyung . To him what his hyungs said would always be good for him . There is something Ryeowook had been keeping to himself and only his close hyungs Heechul and Kangin knew it . It was Ryeowook's little secret , something that the boy had kept deep inside his heart .. it was his love for an angel . Ever since the debut of SNSD , Ryeowook had been supporting them and he even joined their fanclub . There was this particular girl in SNSD that he loved , she was the prettiest girl Ryeowook had ever met . He loves to watch their performance on his blue laptop and he would stared at her slender legs like a ert . He has a for legs . Yes it was Yoona that Ryeowook loved . He loved her not for her beauty not for her y legs but for her heart that Ryeowook will be aiming for . 

Yoona was a cheerful girl , she smiled whenever she greet her seniors , although Yoona was well known for her angel image , she was playful inside . She loves to tease Ryeowook whenever Ryeowook seems to be moody . She brighten his life . Only Kangin and Heechul knew Ryeowook's little secret and they supported him , they knew Ryeowook will be the best guy for Yoona.

After Kangin and Heechul was enlisted into the army , s began to happen .. Leeteuk marriage proposal to Yoona  ? Yoonhae couple is real ? Kyuna dating ? Yeyoon secret affair ? All this had been happening .. it made Ryeowook more and more furious . All his hyungs that taught him not to fall in love actually fell in love with someone and it was worst because it was the girl he loved . Once Yoona called Ryeowook and she cried over the phone as she was troubled about the all the scandals . She explains to Ryeowook that she did treat them as her best oppa but not her lovers . Ryeowook heart melted as he heard his little girl crying . 

" Dont worry Yoong , Oppa will protect you ! " He assured her 

Yoona was glad that she had a great oppa like Ryeowook .. but didnt know Ryeowook was like one of them who claims to be her lover . Ryeowook was sorry that he loved Yoona too .. he felt guilty as he see his little angel feeling unhappy about the scandals with his hyungs . 

One day , Ryeowook was with Eunhyuk , Hyoyeon and Yoona . Hyohyuk had been together for one year , but only a few of the members knew about their relationship . Eunhyuk pulled Hyoyeon's hand as they walk and both Yoona and Ryeowook giggled at them . 

" YAH , you two shouldn't laugh at us , it might happen to the both of you soon " Hyuk teased the both of them 

" Soon? when ? now ? " Yoona said and she pulled Ryeowook's hand and ran towards Hyohyuk 

After seeing such a cute scene hyohyuk laughed " You two should be together , you guys looked cute together ! " 

Ryeowook felt his cheeks burning .. before he could replied ,

" Yea we do , why not ....." Yoona said 

Ryeowook looked at her with his tender look but to his disappointment .. " Just kidding ! " Yoona smiled and walked away .

 

Back at the dorm , Donghae , Leeteuk , Yesung and Kyuhyun were fighting over Yoona . Eunwook immediately stop them and Eunhyuk shouted " DO YOU THINK  YOONA WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A ROUGH AND CHILDISH GUY AS HER BOYFRIEND ?! , STOP BEING CHILDISH . FIGHTING WILL NOT SOLVE ANY PROBLEMS BUT HURT EACH OTHER "  

There was a total slience in the dorm .. till Leeteuk suggest that they should use their method to win Yoona . Whoever Yoona chosed , they will respect him and forget about Yoona . All of them agreed with it and they each tried to win Yoona's heart by giving her roses , buying her gifts or even buying her lunch but none of it works . 

Eunhyuk knew that Ryeowook had been liking Yoona since she debut and ask Ryeowook to try winning her heart . Ryeowook was shocked that Eunhyuk knew his secret , Eunhyuk thn explain that once Ryeowook was drunk he kept calling out Yoona's name and repeatedly said " Yoong saranghae ! " and " Yoona Ryeowook's Buin (wife ) " ! . Ryeowook blushes a little as Eunhyuk exposed his little secret and ask him how should he win Yoona's heart .. and what if Yoona didnt like him . Eunhyuk ensured Ryeowook that he might succeed but did not give him any comments on how he could win Yoona's heart  .. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hope you like it ! Will update the next chap tomorrow :) hint " What Ryeowook did to win Yoona's heart ^^ " 

Subscribe ! and do comment about this fic ! :)