Wind

Nature

  [DongHae's POV]

  I like a girl called leaf. Because she's so dependent on tree so I have to be a gust wind. A wind that will blow her away. When I first met her, it was 1 month after I transfer to the new school. I saw a petite person looking at my seniors & me playing soccer. During ECA time, she will always be sitting there. Be it alone or with her friends looking at him. When I talk with girls there's jealousy in her eyes. When I looked at her, there's a smile in her eyes. Looking at her became my habit. Just like she likes to look at me.

 

  One day, she didn't appear. I felt something amissed. I can't explain the feeling except it's a kind of uneasiness. The senior was also not there as well. I went to their classroom, hid outside and saw my senior scolding her. Tears were in her eyes while he left. The next day, I saw her at her usual place, looking at him. I walked over and smiled to her. Took out a note & gave to her. She was surprised. She looked at me, smiled & accept the note. The next day, she appeared & pass me a note and left.

  "Leaf's heart is too heavy and wind couldn't blow her away.

  "It's not that leaf's heart is too heavy, it's because leaf doesn't want to leave tree."

 

  I replied her note with this statement and slowly she started to talk to me & accept my presents & phone calls. I know that the person she loves is not me. But I have this perseverance that one day I will make her like me. Within 4 months, I have declared my love for her no less than 20 times. Every time, she will divert away from the topic. But I never give up. If I decide I want her to be mine, I will definitely use all means to win her over. I can't remember how many times I have declared my love to her. Although I know she will try to divert but I still bear a small ray of hope. Hoping that she will agree to me my girlfriend.

One night, I didn't hear any reply from her over the phone. I asked "what are you doing? How come you didn't want to reply?"

She said, "I'm nodding my head".

"Ah?" I couldn't believe my ears.

"I'm nodding my head" She replied loudly.

I hang up the phone, quickly changed and took a taxi and rush to her place & press her door bell. During the moment when she opens the door. I hugged her tightly.

Leaf departure is because of Wind pursuit. Or because Tree didn't ask her to stay.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

There. A happy ending... :) Isn't it a nice story? Don't you think? Well, I can't believe this three-shot has 10 subscribers and 115 views... :) Thansks for supporting my one-shot/three-shot fanfics.... :)