Blizzard

Trapped, forever.

"They are coming! They are coming! You have a last chance to run by the count of 3! 1,2- Sorry I cheated, now you will be trapped forever."

****

She stared out of the car's window and watched the snow fall down, heavier by each minute.

"Hey, would you like a drink? I have hot chocolate here and -"

"Shut up."

Her words were as piercing as a blade. Sehun lowered his hands that were holding up the thermo flask and bashfully nodded.

"I'm so sorry mister, my friend is just feeling unwell. She didn't meant to be rude. I'm so sorry." Taeyeon apologized to the younger guy. Sehun shook his head and smiled. "Ahh, it's okay, I understand." he said softly.

Taeyeon returned a sad smile. "Thank you so much for willing to give us a ride. The snow just came down so suddenly and we didn't think that there would be anybody else mountaineering here."

Suho who was seated in the front passenger's seat turned his head. "It's nothing, miss. It's our pleasure, really. We wouldn't want to let three beautiful ladies be lost in the mountains during a heavy snowfall right?" he said cheekily. Taeyeon smiled politely while Jessica rolled her eyes.

"You are embarrassing, Joonmyun." Luhan hissed while driving through the thick snow.

"What? I'm just lightening the mood. I bet the ladies don't mind, right?" he winked at Taeyeon who blushed a light shade of crimson.

"Y-yeah."

Jessica rolled her eyes again before standing up and flipping herself over to the third row where Seohyun was sleeping peacefully. Sehun's gaze followed her every move and he silently sighed.

"Sica ah! That's rude! It's their car!" Taeyeon chided softly while giving a disapproving look.

"Ah no no, that's alright miss. We don't mind pretty ladies wrecking our car." Suho grinned playfully while both Sehun and Luhan mentally face-palmed themselves.

Taeyeon let out an awkward laugh. "Ha..ha.. Anyway, I'm Taeyeon. And that's Jessica and our maknae, Seohyun." she introduced.

"I'm Sehun." Sehun first introduced followed by the other two.

"Luhan-imnida."

"I'm Joonmyun, but most people know me by the nickname 'Suho'. But I don't mind pretty girls calling me by my real name."

Jessica spluttered on her drink and started laughing hard. Everyone looked at her in confusion.

"Suho? Seriously? That's so gay!" she commented and continued laughing. Everyone bit her lips to hold in their laughter while Suho huffed angrily and turned back to the front.

"Shut it Sica," Taeyeon hissed, but it was obvious that she will burst out laughing anytime.

Sehun turned his head to glance at Jessica. *she's really something*

After awhile, everyone except for Luhan who was driving dozed off. Luhan frowned at the heavily falling snow that didn't seemed like it is going to stop anytime soon. The wind blew stronger, making it hard for him to properly control the vehicle. The vision infront was blurred by the snow and he had no idea where the car was going.

"Guys, guys!" he shouted and nudged Suho who was beside him. Everyone opened their eyes.

"Oh what is this?!" Suho exclaimed as he looked around. Snow has blinded their direction.

"I think we are lost. I can't seem to drive the car out and this snow is turning into a blizzard!" Luhan said as he did his best to continue driving. But, even driving on was a tough mission because the snow seemed to have rose high and the car wheels were pretty much stuck.

"Unnie.. w-where are we?" Seohyun said, her voice trembling slightly as she clutched onto Jessica. Jessica hugged the younger girl. "It's nothing. We'll be out soon." As much as she tried to act tough, her voice was cracked.

Taeyeon's eyes widened as she pointed infront. "What is that?" she mumbled, but everyone heard her anyway.

In front of them, was a dark figure. And the figure was approaching them.

 

 

A/N: Okay I seriously don't know where is this going >.< I will try my best though! Thank you to everyone who subscribed to me! <3