Who needs the world when I got you

Who needs the world when I got you

To other people passing by in the busy street no one would have noticed the two bodies laid on the roof of one of the buildings, both gasping for air, they had a hard time running away from all of the others, even though they never did anything wrong , it hurt both of them to be hunted like that.


Without the need of looking at each other they knew that this world they created for themselves was something special, that it was something they cannot expect anyone to understand but themselves

The eldest only stared at the younger’s face only to meet his loved one’s eyes. All of the worries and hardships they had faded to that moment, Outside that one world there's so much passing by, the sounds, the sights all over the earth and even under that endless sky they just shared.

“Why?” He finally managed to ask, “Why did you run away in such weather?”
The younger only managed to smile at his beloved one “Because I know it would too much cold & too much rain for you to handle, it would be too much heartache to explain.”

“What about the management ? what would they say knowing you are meeting me here in this place ? what would the people say knowing you have me as your boyfriend?” They elder had a lot of worries and the last thing he ever wanted was to hurt his own loved one.

“I don’t care!” the younger said as a cold breeze just blow the strands of his hair, he didn’t think twice as he snuggled into the embrace of his beloved searching for some warmth in this cold night.

“I do care! I don’t want you to be hated, I don’t want the world to prejudge you like that!” The elder tightened his embrace wishing to protect his loved one as much as he can.

“Who needs the world when I've got you” the younger smiled holding the hands of his beloved one, feeling the love and warmth in the, “you know you can switch off the sun, the stars and the moon, because I have my own sun , my own star ,my own moon , I have everything I want right here, right now, I don’t care about the world because for me I don’t need the world when I've got you.”

The two idols spent the darkness of that night in that position watching as people, strangers, lover and many others were falling apart, yet not trying to move for all those empty meaningless lies that they have witnessed, being there at that time has been the only truth they only believed in and no one was going to steal that moment from them.

The older smiled at the feeling of his beloved already finding peaceful warmth in his arms closing his eyes to sleep , he sighed and whispered

“Baby! I dunno really ?! Am I wrong or am I right? but all i know is that all I want is you tonight...you just made me realize that all is false! who needs the stars so bright, the grass so green? And the morning light? Who needs the wind to blow and the tide to rise, Who needs it? I don’t know! I just need you and nothing else, I don’t know if no one understands it but I can I don’t need the world when I have you”