Henwook

Super Junior's One Shot Wonderland [Requesting Closed]

Requested by: hermion8

Pairing: Henwook

Theme: fluff (A/N: I know you were very specific with your request, but I couldn't figure out what you meant exactly, so I'm just gonna go with the fluff part of your request.  Sorry! *bows*)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Umm, hyung?  Are you sure it's okay for me to be here"

Ryeowook looked up at his older brother, looking a bit confused.  Donghae chuckled and patted his dongsaeng's head fondly.

"Trust me Wookie, it's fine"

I nodded a bit doubtfully, but I followed my hyung into the fancy music hall.  I looked around, feeling completely out of place among the well dressed spectators.  I blushed as one woman dressed in a red evening gown and dripping in diamonds shot me a critical look.

I looked down at my black skinny jeans and my blue and white striped cardigan.  I was severely under-dressed for this type of venue, and to be honest, I really couldn't afford to see this concert.  My hyung had been working as lighting director for this concert hall, so he had managed to get me in for free.

I was grateful, and really excited, but I didn't really feel very comfortable among the wealthy audience.  I scuttled after Donghae, not wanting to attract more dirty looks from the patrons.  I followed him up the hanging sound stage that lay above the main stage.

I plopped down on the swaying platform as my hyung ran to the light room.  He would have to work tonight, but I was allowed to sit and watch the action that was happening below me.

I had always loved music, and at a young age I had shown an affinity for the piano.  Unfortunately, my family was poor and there was no way I could persue a future in music.  It was sad, but that was life, and there was no point in crying over it.

I smiled as the first musician came out on to the stage.  It was a saxaphone player and I shut my eyes as the seductive sound resonated through my body.  I listened to a harp player, an opera singer, and a piano player before the last musician was announced.  I perked up, knowing that the best musician was always saved for last.

"Please welcome Mr. Lau to the stage"

I craned my neck, trying to catch a glimpse.  I was surprised to see he was a teenager, he looked even younger than me.  I saw he was a violinist as he lifted his elegant instrument to his chin.  My eyes widened as the first pure note rang through the music hall.  I had never heard anything so beautiful in my life.

His performance ended much too soon, and I felt a nagging sense of disappointment as he bowed and walked off the stage.  I jumped when a hand fell on my shoulders, but I relazed when I saw that it was only my hyung.  He studied me and laughed amusedly,

"I see you liked Henry's performance" he murmured, swiping my face gently.

My hands fluttered to my face, and I was surprised to feel tears.  I hadn't even realized I was crying.

"H-henli?" I asked, working to compose myself.  My hyung chuckled as I butchered the name.

"Yeah, the violinist"

"You know him?" I asked, interested.

"Uh-huh, just wait a little bit, and I'll introduce you"

I nodded excitedly, dying to meet the person who could illicit such beautiful sounds from a simple piece of wood and some strings.  My brother sat beside me, and we watched the people file out of the theater in a companionable silence.  When they had all left, I made a move to stand up, but Dongahe pulled me back down.

"Wait" he said, pointing back to the stage, "the real show is about to begin"

I looked at him not really understanding, but I followed his finger and watched the stage carefully.  I was shocked to see Henry emerge once again.  This time he was without his formal tuxedo and was dressed in jeans and a t-shirt.  Because we were seated above him, I still couldn't see his face, but I could see that he wasn't carrying the same violin as before.

Instead of the polished mahogany, this instrument was bright red and I looked and saw that it was attached to an amplifier.  Suddenly, a jarring chord burst from the stage.  I stared as Henry played, his whole body jerking with the force of his passion.

The music was loud and dramatic, making my heart race and my feet tap almost involuntarily.  Donghae smiled widely and nudged me and whispered,

"He's good, huh?"

"Good?  He's amazing!  I-i've never heard anything like this before!"

My hyung threw his head back and laughed heartily.  He stood and pulled me to my feet.  He tugged me and I stumbled after him as he dragged me down the stairs.  Soon we were on the stage, Henry stood in front of us, still playing.  His back was to us, so he didn't see us approach, and he jumped and almost dropped his violin when Donghae placed his hand on his shoulder.

He spun around, and I studied the boy intently.  His dark brown hair was slightly long, and had flopped into his eyes with the force of his playing.  He was taller than me, but his face was that of a child.  His chubby cheeks were flushed, and his small eyes glinted merrily.  His mouth stretched into a surprisingly wide smile and he greeted,

"Hey Donghae-sshi!"

My brother smacked him lightly and rolled his eyes,

"Don't be so formal, just call me hyung"

Donghae grabbed my hand and pulled me forward,

"This is my litte brother Ryeowook"

I smiled and bowed slightly,

"Hi, I'm Ryeowook, but you can call me Wookie if you'd like"

I was slightly confused when I saw his cheeks grow redder, but I didn't say anything.  He smiled and bowed back,

"Hey, I'm Henry"

I nodded excitedly,

"I know who you are!  I watched your performance tonight!  You're amazing!"

He looked down at his feet, and my brother laughed,

"Wook, I think you're embarrassing him"

Now I blushed, and I apologized profusely.  Henry looked up in alarm, and waved his hands, trying to convice me that he was fine.  I smiled kindly and nodded.  He led us back stage, and plopped down on the counch.  I sat beside him and I noticed his cheeks grow red again.

Dongahe must have seen it too, because he smirked and snickered softly.  I ignored him, and I started to talk to Henry.  He smiled when I couldn't pronounce his name, but he didn't tease me.  Soon enough, he became more comfortable and we began to talk freely. 

It was late, and I guess I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I remembered was my hyung shaking me and leading me back to the car.  I was so tired, I didn't have the chance to say good bye to my new friend.  Iwas saddened by that thought because I didn't know when I would see him again. 

**********

I looked up from the cash register when I heard the excited screams of fangirls.  I smiled slightly and stepped out from behind the counter to see who was causing the pandimonium.  I worked at a music store in the center of Seoul's shopping district, so it wasn't uncommon to meet idols.

I peeked out of the store, and was immediatley pushed back in when a body slammed into mine.  I stumbled back and almost toppled over, but I was stopped by strong hands.

"Omo!  I'm so sorry!  Are you okay?"

I blew my bangs out of my eyes and looked up to assure the stranger that I was fine, but I stared when I realized who was standing before me.

"Henli!?" I asked, in complete shock.

He blinked and smiled brightly when he recognized me,

"Wookie-hyung!"

"What are you doing here?"

"Well, I was shopping when all of the sudden this group of crazy girls attacked me!  I've never been so scared in my life!"

I giggled when I realized that Henry was the cause of all the spazzing girls.  My laughter only grew as I saw the girls peeking through the stores windows, trying to catch a glimpse of Henry.. He groaned as the girls started to slip into the store.

"Help me!" he begged, his eyes pleading.

I nodded, and quickly grabeed his hand and placed it on my hips.  He tensed and his face was redder than a tomato.  I shushed him with a look and I chirped loudly,

"Hey baby!  I missed you!"

I slipped my arms around his waist, and I had to stifle a giggle when I heard him stutter and stiffen.  I heard the disappointed groans of the fangirls, and out of the corner of my eye, I saw them file out of the store, their shoulder's slumped, and their eyes narrowed as they looked at me. 

Even thought they were gone, I didn't move away.  For some reason, I was very comfortable in this position, and I liked the idea of staying like that.  Henry's arms stayed around me, and I gingerly rested my head on his chest.  Sure we were just firends, and didn't really know each other that well, but there was no denying the fact that we had chemistry...

I could feel it as his heart beat fatser in his chest...

**********

"Woohoo!  Did you get yourself a sugar daddy?" my brother whistled as he admired the small gold necklace that hung aroung my neck.

I blushed slightly and looked down,

"Hyung!  Cut it out, you know it's just Henli"

My brother chuckled and asked,

"Where is my future brother in law anyway?"

As if on cue, Hnery walked into the room, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.  My brother stared at him blankly, then his face lit up with a wicked smirk.

"Slumber party?"

My face turned bright red and I shook my head,

"Hyung, get your head out of the gutter!  Nothing like that happened!"

Donghae snickered, and Henry, still bleary with sleep just looked at us confusedly.  He shrugged and glomped onto me, resting his full body weight on my small frame.

"What's he talking about?" he yawned, his eyes still closed.

I struggled to stay upright and shook my head, indicating that he didn't need to know.  I walked over to the couch, and sighed in relief when he slid off of me.  I tried to walk away but he pulled me down onto the couch with him.  I tried to stand, but he refused to lessen his grip on me. 

He pulled me down and snuggled his head onto my chest, his arms wrapped around me.  He was snoring in seconds, and Dongahe just laughed at the whole scene.

"Aww, Wookie, you make such a cute teddy bear!"

"Shut up hyung!" I hissed glaring at my brother evilly. 

He laughed again, and skipped out of the room, dodging the pillows I had thrown at him.  I sighed and looked down at the boy who was sleeping soundly.  My face softened and I his hair softly.  He smiled and peeked his eyes open.

"So what does Hae think we did last night?"

I flushed and mumbled something random.  He smiled widely and whispered in my ear,

"Why don't we give it a try?"

I shoved him and he laughed playfully, his hands tightening around me.

"Idiot" I muttered, and he smiled proudly,

"Yup!  But I'm your idiot, and I know you love it!"

I rolled my eyes, but kissed his nose,

"True"

He smiled mischeviously and kissed me, his lips just grazing mine in a teasing manner.  I growled, and pulled him so he kissed me for real.  He smiled into the kiss, liking my aggressive manner.  He allowed me to part his lips, but once they were open, he took over, his tongue moving expertly.

At this point, Dongahe walked back into the room.  He laughed out loud, casuing me to pull back and fall off the couch.  I blushed and glared as Donghae doubled over in laughter.

"Hyung!" Henry groaned, obviously mad at being interrupted.

My brother raised his hands in surrender and snorted,

"Allright, alright!  I get it, I'll leave you two alone.  Make beautiful babies!"

I facepalmed in humiliation, but Henry smiled brightly and chirped,

"Okay hyung!"

I started at him in disbelief, and started to walk away.

"Moron!" I muttered shaking my head. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay seriously, I know this ...  There was no plot and the ending didn't make sense.  But writer's block is murder .

I'm really sorry hermion8, I know this isn't my usual work and I apologize...

Anyway, I have some Kyusung for nlyusha... may Shisus help me....