#2

Gone for good

 

Three girls were sitting under the tree at the campus garden. Books and papers were everywhere. It was their midterm exam, and this was the third day of their examination.

Rin and Soomin were busily typing to their laptops as fast as they can so that they could review for a while before the exam starts.

They have a deadline to the subject that they were going to taking an exam today. They were both totally pissed by this. Giving the special project yesterday and to be pass today.

While Hyunki was memorizing what's on her notes and handouts but somewhat like she was memorizing them all.

Suddenly a long shadow fell over. Soomin looked up to see who's this gigantic human covering the sun above.

Soomin was surprised to what she saw.

"Oh, sunbae," Rin and Hyunki also looked up. Hyunki's eyes twinkled when she saw the tall boy who was standing in front of her.

The three girls stood up and bowed to their sunbaes.

"Sit down, sit down. You shouldn't have stand up to bow," Luhan the third year student on the same department as Soomin and Rin said.

The girls sat back and looked at their sunbaes.

"We're just here to say good luck for your midterm exam today," Luhan smiled. That angelic smile that Soomin fell in love with, but now it's just a normal smile for her.

"Good luck Ririn and Soomin," Luhan said with that angelic smile again.

"And to you too Hyunki, good luck." Hyunki bowed and smiled.

Luhan slightly nudged Kris's elbow.

"Ah... Hyunki?" Hyunki shot up and flushed a little hearing her sunbae husky, low voice calling her name.

"Yes sunbae?" Hyunki looked up. She was trying to hide her blushed.

"Good luck," Kris smiled.

On that spot Hyunki could just died because her sunbae Kris, Kris Wu smiled at her. It was rare to see him smile like that. Kris was in the same department as Hyunki.

"Thank you sunbae," Hyunki bowed and smiled at him too. Rin was looking at her with a smirk on her face.

"Well, we have to go now," Luhan said.

"Good luck!" Luhan waved.

"Thank you sunbae," the three girls answered.

Kris smiled once again that made Hyunki blushed and quietly swooned. Soomin glanced at Hyunki and examined her red face.

"Hyunki, breathe...." Soomin suggested. Hyunki did as what she told, as she took a deep breath.

"What an inspiring moment before the exam start," Hyunki smiled adoringly. Ririn chuckled and looked at Soomin for a while then went back to her screen finishing the last paragraph on her essay.

"You seem like you are all over with Luhan sunbae, huh?"

Soomin looked at Ririn with a smirk on her face.

"Told ya," Soomin went back to her screen and typed all the way.

Ririn finished her essay, shut her laptop and put it back on her bag, while Soomin finished her essay too.

She shut her laptop and grabbed one of her notes.

While memorizing some definitions, Soomin looked around and tried to recite while not looking at her notes, when suddenly a familiar boy passed by on her sight. The boy smiled widely at his friends while chatting with them.

Somehow, Soomin heart skips a beat.

*T-that... smile... is... *

Soomin gulped. She followed the boy by her gaze, but she shut her eyes and shook her head.

*Soomin... concentrate, you have an exam to take... concentrate.*

Soomin was reciting and she put her note down and recites everything. But when she looked in front of her, her eyes widened.

The boy earlier was now sitting far from her but he was like in front of her.

She covered her face using the notes she was holding to avoid looking at him and continue from studying. But she took a peek to the boy and hid herself again.

Her lips curled when she peeked again. This time she was not studying anymore, but secretly glancing over the boy and a smile formed into her lips again.

Rin noticed that Soomin was smiling all by herself. She poked her.

"Why are you smiling?" Rin asked while raising her brow at her.

Soomin focused her attention to Rin and cleared . Holding back not to giggle or squeal in front of her.

"Uh... it's nothing," Soomin went back to her readings but secretly peeking to that boy.

*I can't help but to smile whenever he smiles too.*

Rin shook her head, "It's like you've seen your crush or something. You're red as a tomato," Rin flipped her notes and took a glance of it.

*Crush crush crush crush crush crush*

That word echoes in Soomin's mind.

*Crush? Is he?*

The bell rang.

"Okay, come on girls let's go. Good luck to all of us!" Rin stood up and slung her bag over her shoulder.

The three of you entered the building. Hyunki headed on the other way and bid goodbye to her friends.

Soomin had a blank expression while walking, then she suddenly giggled and hugged Rin's arm.

"Wae?" Rin asked. She gave her a weird look.

"Rin, I think I'm having a new crush!" Soomin exclaimed.

"What?! Who?!" Rin asked in excitemen.

"Hmmm... I don't know his name, but his major is business. I'm sure of that." Soomin pouted.

"Kim Kibum?"

"Who's that?" Soomin turned her attention to Rin.

"The blonde guy with a one side bangs. He is also known as Key." Soomin tilted her head at Rin, indicating that she doesn't know what Rin was talking about.

"The guy who campaigned to be the level representative of the first year in business," Rin said. Soomin clapped her hands.

"Oh! The guy who was staring at me scarily while he was campaigning in each class! Nope, not him," Soomin shook her head.

“Staring at you?”

“Neh, while the other representative was introducing themselves I caught him staring and we had an eye contact. He’s scary,” Soomin shuddered.  

"Oh…Then who’s this guy that you are having a crush on?" Rin gripped on her strap.  

"I'll just show you if we get to see him again," Soomin linked her arm to hers.

"Arraso arraso. Let’s talk about that some time but for now we have an examination to finish! Hwaiting!" Rin pumped her fist in the air.

Soomin did it too and she high fived Rin.

*Since I always see him in every corner around the campus, i will get to see him again soon.*

 

~*~

Please forgive my grammatic errors if you spot one. I proof-read this thrice. and I know that there's something wrong with the grammars but I just can't figure out what is it. Anyway, I hope you didn't get bored ><

COMMENTS ARE LOVE :"> IT GIVES ME ENERGY~! 

Thank you so much for subscribing :) 

Ppyong~!

songhyunki