the kidnapper

It's hard to let you go

 

Kyuhyun POV

I stopped my car beside Leeteuk’s car and called him.

“Leeteuk… You said that you find another clues about her, so what is it?” my hands were busy to open this bottle of water while my eyes were busy looking around. This place is very strange and looks like a forest

“Follow me sir, i will introduce someone to you. we will walk for about 1 km so it’s better if you bring that water sir” Leeteuk said and his right hand was handed a bottle of water too

“Oke then, Let’s go. Is it really a forest? i mean that  Are you sure that someone will be able to live here?” I said with a worrying face. It’s just little strange if you find someone with a normal mental has been live here in this forest for a long time.

“Yes sir, I’m sure. He has been waiting for you sir” He smiled and then walked away.

After an hour walked ,finally we saw an old man standing between two large trees, i just try to make sure that this oldman was a human so i keep my eyes on his legs. It will be scared if suddenly he fly or my blood like a vampire.

“Excuse me sir, he is Michael the one who saved a girl from a car accident 20 years ago”

“Oke thank you Leeteuk-ssi, you can stand there and wait for my call.” I pointed at a large tree behind us, i didn’t want him to hear our conversation and i whispered to him to keep an eye on this old man while i was talking to him.

Kyuhyun         :“ Excuse me sir can you give me a little help?”

Old man          : “Sure, what kind of help anyway? i will try my best to help you”

Kyuhyun         :”I just want to ask you about the girl in this photo, my friend told me that  you are the man who saved this girl 20 years ago”

Old man         : (Look to the photo and try to remember something)

“Oh god,,i think he is to old too remember about that again, god please help me,  this is the last clue about her” I thought

Old man          :”Ah yes this is the little girl who had a car accident 20 years ago.”

Kyuhyun         :”Omo??? You remember her? Ah finally… So can i meet her now?”

Old man         :”I’m sorry but her parents were came three days after i found her.They  took her back”

Kyuhyun         :”What??? You must be kidding me?Who are her parents? Can i meet them?”

Old man          :”In Korea, he said that he came from South Korea.I heard that His name is Mr. Cho”

Kyuhyun         :”Whaat??? Mr Cho? Are you sure? You aren’t kidding right?”

Old man          :”Yes. I’m sure about that”

Kyuhyun         : “Mmm oke do you remember his face? i mean Mr.Cho face? Is he looks  like this?”

Kyuhyun opened his wallet and put his father’s photo, Although he hate him so much but he can’t denied that he is his real father so he still keep a photo of his father

Old man          : “Let me see please… Ah yes , he is the one who took back that girl. Who is he? Is he your father?”

Kyuhyun         :”You must be kidding, This can’t be true….”

            I said with a confused voice and i dropped my body’s down. I was so shocked and felt like can’t stand anymore. I closed my eyes and suddenly i felt like someone touched my shoulder

“Sir, are you alright? what happen sir? Let me help tou to stand” Leeteuk said

            He helped me to stand up but i still closed my eyes, i tried to think something what i must i do next. Why my father do this to Appa? Why it must be my father? Why he must be grew to be a troublesome man? Can he just be a good peson at least for a minute? I must meet him now and ask him about this

“Leeteuk-ssi, book me a ticket to Korea now”

“But what about Mr.Choi? He still in the hotel.”

“I told you to book a ticket for me now, just go and don’t tell Appa or Omma”

“But sir…”

“Now… i said now, quickly go!!!”

At Choi Mansion

Yoona        :”I miss my parents so much yeobo”

Siwon         :”Tomorrow i will be at home all the day, let’s visit them tomorrow”

Yoona        :”You don’t go to work?”

Siwon         :”hehhe i’m tired so i’m going to sleep all the day tomorrow”

Yoona        :”Ok , thank you”

Siwon         :”I miss my little sister”

Yoona        :”Wait… so you have a sister?”

Siwon         :”Yes i have, she is so cute just like you”

Yoona        :”Where is she now?

Siwon         :”I don’t know. I hope she still alive. It’s all my fault”

Yoona        :”Can you tell me what happen?”

Siwon         :”One day my mother went to China with my driver Mr.Lee. so Appa was the one who able to took me and my little sister to my house after school. That day was her birthday so i said to Appa to picked me up first because i wanted to give her something. i bought her a little brown teddy bear. On the way to her school i said to Appa that i wanted to wrap that little teddy bear into a pink box. So Appa and i stopped to the gift shop to wrap that”

Yoona        :”You’re a very nice brother huh?”

Siwon         :”Yes but when Appa and i arrived to her school, her teacher told us that my sister had already went home one hour ago. Yes that day she was kidnapped by someone and it won’t be happen if i didn’t ask Appa to picked me up first after school”

Yoona        :”Yeobo it’s not your fault, who knows that she will be kidnapped? She will be   back. Trust me”

Siwon         :”But it had been 20 years, Appa still can’t find her. How if she had already died?She just a little girl and live alone in this big world. I can’t forgive my self if something happen to her” (He closed his eyes and he was crying now”

Yoona        :”Don’t cry yeobo it’s not your fault” (Hug Siwon and tried to calm him)

Ok thanks for reading and thanks for all the comment and subscribing. I know that i’m not good in English so i will try my best to make it better. Hehe ^.^