♥CHAPTER 2♥

♥Chacha's Frog Prince♥

[Seulong’s POV]

“You, stupid ahjusshi!What makes you think that I want a kiss from you? You want to die huh? And besides that, I’m not a kid. I’m already 18, son of a !!!!” She said as she punched my chest. Oh gosh, it felt like someone was patting my chestso soft. But suddenly, she looked up on me. Tears rolled down on her rosy, red cheeks. I felt guilty. Then I wiped the tears, but she slapped my hand.

“Ahjusshi, I will tell my father!!! You will die soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” She then took her phone and dialed a number. But, wait, what did she say? She wanted to tell her father? She’s such a kiddo.

“Appa… Where are you? Come here please. Someone has hurt me and he doesn’teven wanna apologize. He dropped my ice cream.. Huhuhuhuhuhu…” She said to the phone as her tears kept rolling down on her face. Aigoo, she’s such a crybaby.

“Wae? Appa, he humiliated me. I want you to come here and scold him… Huhuhuhuhuhu” Aish. This girl was too much.

“Stop, kiddo. You would only waste my time. Okay.. I’ll buyyou a new one. So, stop crying right now and give your phone to me.” I told her and then tried to take the phone from her small hand. Oh, her hand was so soft. I wanted to hold it forever.

“Oh?? Really??? You will buy me a new one????? You are not lying to me, ahjusshi. Are you?” She said still holding back her phone. She stopped crying.

“I promise. So, just give your phone..” I said taking her phone. Then I heard a voice from the other line.

“Cha... Cha... Are you still there? Cha-“ said a male voice. Oh, i guessed he’s her father.

“I’m sorry, Sir. I’m the one who has dropped your daughter’s ice cream. I’ll buyher a new one. I’m so sorry for making her cry.” I said with such a polite tone hoping her father would not be angry with me. No, it’s not because i was afraid. I just didn’t want to waste my time hearing her father nag at me.

“Oh.. No problems. Aish. I’m so sorry too. She’s such a crybaby. Crying for a small thing like this. You don’t have to do it.” He answered calmly and it seemed i had heard this voice before. Wait, his voice was like Mr. Kim’s. Oh, No. It couldn’t be him.

“No problem. I will buy it for her. I’m sorry.” I said then looked at the girl, i guessed her name was Cha because her father said that name. Aigoo, she’s so cute.

“Oh. Thank you so much then. Sorry for troubling you.” Then he hang up the phone. I  gave it back to the girl. She was smiling happily at me.

“So, ahjusshi. You will buy me a new one, right?” She asked me.

“Yeah. Follow me.” I grabbed her hand and then ordered the ice cream. I gave it to her.

“Thank you so much ahjusshi. See you next time.” She bowed and then smiled at me.

‘Oh my, she’s like an angel when she’s smiling. But wait, why i become like this? She’s a crybaby and so annoying. She had wasted my time.’ I asked myself then i just realized she had left.

[End of Seulong’s POV]

 

O.O

 

[Eunchae’s POV]

Aish. I forgot Hyuna and the others. They must’ve been angry at me. I made my way to the fountain and spotted they were sitting on a bench under a tree. They looked so mad. Oh My Gosh, they would kill me.

“Hey, girls. Sorry i’m late. Hehehehe..” I said and forced a fake laughter. I hoped they wouldn’t be mad at me.

“Yah!! Chacha. Where have you been? Aish.. You must have bought an ice cream first. You know, we’ve been waiting for you for anhour. You promised to get here in 15 minutes.” Hyuna said annoyed. She saw me holding an ice cream. I then took her hand and made an appologetic face. I didn’t forget to use my puppy eyes. Haha, nobody could resist them. I looked at Nicole and Gyuri Unnie too.

“Hyuna, just let her. She’s already here right? So, just get back to our plan.” Gyuri Unnie said as she stood up.

“Aish.. Okay, okay. Next time we won’t let you. Let’s go. We found Mr. Yang. He’s running with the group in front of us.” Hyuna said and she let go of my hand. She pointed at a group in front of us. There he was, Mr. Yang. My ultimate prince charming. The most handsome guy I’ve ever seen. Oh, i forgot to tell you earlier. Mr. Yang was our Math teacher. Don’t get me wrong. I would never fall for an ahjusshi. He’s still 23.

“Cha.. Aish.. Hello?? Are you still here?” Nicole said as she waved her hands infront of me.

“Huh? I’m sorry..” I was back to reality and then smiled at her. Then we started running to catch up with Mr. Yang’s group. I was still eating my ice cream by the way.

“Good morning, Mr. Yang.” Gyuri Unnie said as she bowed at Mr. Yang. We soon followed her and bowed too.

“Good morning, kids. What are you doing here? Jogging?” Mr. Yang said as he smiled at us. Oh my gosh!! I almost fell to the ground seeing his sweet smile and hearing his beautiful voice.

“Y.. Yeah.. We are jogging around this park. It’s Sunday and besides, we usually spend our Sunday morning with jogging. Hehehe..” Hyuna answered as she elbowed me. I knew it. She wanted me to speak up too.

“That.. That’s right Mr. Yang. We’re jogging around. Yeh, jogging around.” I said and then my ice cream. I was so nervous.

“Eunchae-yah, You know eating ice cream in the morning is not good for your health. You might get stomachache.” Mr. Yang noticed me eating my ice cream.

“Mmm.. I love ice cream, Mr. Yang. So, i think i won’t get stomachache. But, if you want me to throw this ice cream, i will do it.” I looked at him still holding my ice cream tightly. I loved him, but I thought i loved my ice cream more. But I would do anything to get him. Even if it means i have to throw my ice cream. Oh, my precious ice cream.

“No.. I didn’t say you had to throw your ice cream. I just said it’s not good for your health.” He said as he rubbed the back of his head.

“Oh, okay then.” I replied. Then we became silent. Nobody spoke up and we just stood there looking at each other. I didn’t know what to do, so I continued eating my ice cream. Mmm.. It’s yummy. Suddenly, Mr. Yang spoke again.

“By the way, I haven’t introduced them to you guys. They are my students. This is Eunchae. Then it’s Gyuri. They’re Hyuna and Nicole.” He introduced us to his friends. Oh my gosh, i didn’t notice that his friends were handsome. But, suddenly i spotted someone. I thought i knew him. Oh, he’s the ahjusshi whom i bumped onto at ice cream shop earlier. He looked surprised but then he smiled at me.

[End of Eunchae’s POV]

 

O.O

 

[Seungho’s POV]

I introduced my students to my friends. Honestly, i didn’t want to do this, but I think it’s not appropiate if i didn’t introduce them. I just hoped they wouldn’t be interested to Eunchae. I already knew she liked me. I could see it in her eyes. She’s beautiful. I liked her too. But, i just didn’t show it. I thought dating one of my students ain’t a good idea.

Then i saw Seulong, one of my friends, smiled at Eunchae. Ow, he must’ve had something with her. He usually didn’t smile a lot at girls. They looked at each other. I soon broke the scene and introduced my friends to my students.

“And kids, they’re my friends. It’s Joon. He’s Taecyeon and it’s Seulong. Oh, this is my brother..” Suddenly my brother cut me off.

“Hello!! I’m Yoseob. Nice to meet you!!” Yoseob greeted them with such a cheerful tone. Aish he’s like a kid.

“Oh.. Nice to meet you, Yoseob-sshi..” Hyuna, one of my students replied.

“Aigoo.. Don’t be too formal. Just call me Yoseob oppa. Arasseo?” Aish. What was he doing? Did he just ask them to call him oppa?

“Okay.. Yoseob oppa.” Then it’s Nicole who replied him.

I decided to end this pointless conversation. I should stop Yeoseob from flirting at them too.

“Okay, i guess we have to go. You want to continue your jog, right? See you tomorrow, kids.” I said, waving at them and dragged Yeoseob. Then my friends waved at my students and followed us.

[End of Seungho’s POV]

 

O.O

 

[Eunchae’s POV]

Mr. Yang and his friends left us and continued their jogs. We just stood there not knowing what to do. I just realised i had not finished my ice cream. Aish, it had been melted so i threw it to a nearby trash can. Poor my strawberry ice cream. Then Gyuri Unnie spoke up.

“Girls, i think Mr. Yang’s little brother is so cute...” She said with sparkling eyes. I guessed she had fallen for him.

“Unnie.. You like him, don’t you?” Hyuna asked.

“No.. It’sjust I like his cute smile. Beside, i have my handsome Jaejoong oppa.. He’s the most handsome and charming guy i’ve ever met. Nobody can be compared to him. hehehehehe” She answered and then laughed crazily.

“Aish.. Unnie.. Stop it.. We know, Jaejoong is the most handsome guy in the world. Okay, okay. So, i think we better go buying something to eat. I’m hungry...” Nicole dragged us to a nearby cafe.

[End of Eunchae’s POV]

 

O.O

 

~TO BE CONTINUED~

 

heart25/01/2011heart