♥CHAPTER 1♥

♥Chacha's Frog Prince♥

“Don’t surrender, surrender, surrender…

Please remember, remember December

We were so in love back then

Are you listening to what they say don’t go that way

Remember, remember December

Please remember…”

 

A phone rang loudly, waking up a young girl named Eunchae from her beauty sleep. But, she seemed to ignore the incoming call. She pulled her blanket over her head and closed her ears with her hands. The phone kept ringing and it seemed like it’s demanding to be answered.

“!!! Can you stop ringing, please? I still need some sleep,” Eunchae cursed as she grabbed her phone from the nightstand and pressed the red button, rejecting the incoming call. After that, she got back to her sleep and threw her baby blue blanket over her body. She reached for her also baby blue pillow and hugged it tightly. Suddenly, her phone rang again.

“Demi, I love your song. But, can you stop singing please? You can go back again someday, just leave me now. I don’t feel likehearing your song,” She said half sleepy as she rubbed her eyes, once again took her phone and pressed the red button. Just when she’s about to pull her blanket up, again, Demi sang the “Remember December”. It got Eunchae pissed off, so she grabbed the phone and decided to answer the call. She pressed the green button without looking on the phone screen who was the caller’s ID.

“YAH, YOU BABO!! HOW DARE YOU DISTURBING MY BEAUTY SLEEP? YOU WANNA DIE, HUH?” Eunchae yelled at her phone like crazy.

“Aish!! Where are you, Cha? We’ve been waiting here for half an hour. Don’t tell me YOU FORGET OUR PLAN!!” A girl from the other line answered her with an angry tone.

“Oh, it’s you, Hyuna. Mianhae.. What makes you call me this early? It’s Sunday, right? And what plan are you talking about?” Eunchae replied lazily as she rubbed her eyes and sat on her bed.

“AISHHH!!! YOU BABO!! We plan to go to the city park this morning. Didn’t you say you want to meet your prince charming here? He usually spends his Sunday morning here, right?” Hyuna asked her with an impatient tone.

“Oooooohhhh… Mianhae, honey. I forgot it. Hehehehehe..” Eunchae answered as she got up from her bed, making her way to the bathroom.

“Aish.. Just hurry up. You should get here within 10 minutes or else we’re no longer friendsand it means we won’t help you get your prince charming.ARASSEO??” Hyuna said, threatening her.

“Arasseo, arasseo.. I’ll be there in 10.. No, 15 minutes please. I’ll also bring Junsu oppa with me.Okay, kay? Hehehehehe,” Eunchae replied as she activated the loudspeaker and placed her phone on the sink drawer. She took her tooth brush and put some tooth paste on it. Then, she started to brush her teeth.

“Hah? You want to bring Junsu oppa with you? NO!!! YOU CAN’T! I don’t put on any make up right now. I don’t want him to see me in this ugly face. What if he hated me because I look so ugly with no make up? He would leave me and then I wouldn’t have any chance to get him. NO!!! You can bring him next time, kay?” Hyuna saidpanicking. She had a huge crush on Junsu, Eunchae’s older brother. She had been in love with him since she’s still in elementary school.

“Ohhmm… wokay den.. I won bwing him. I jush wanna offew aweeway..” Eunchae replied while she’s still brushing her teeth. Then, she washed and washed her face.

“Huh? What did you say?” Hyuna asked, confused with what Eunchae just said.

“Oh.. I mean, I won’t bring him. Oh girl, how can I manage to get there soon if you keep talking with me? I’ll hung up the phone, kay? Bye hon… See you there. I love you. Mwuah, mwuah.”

Eunchae then hang up the phone and she went back to her bedroom, changing her pajama with a hoodie and a pair of shorts. She sprayed some perfume and tied her hair in a messy bun. After that, she put some lip gloss on her already red cherry plump lips.

“Haha.. I’m beautiful, ain’t I? Mr. Yang, i hope we can meet today. My prince charming..” She said as looked at her reflection on the mirror. Then, she grabbed her I-pod from her desk and shoved some money into her pocket. She didn’t forget to go back to the bathroom to take her phone. Finally, she went downstairs and was greeted by her Umma who was busily preparing the breakfast.

“Morning, my Cha. Where would you go this early?” Eunchae’s umma said as she arranged the dining table.

“Morning, Umma. Oh, I wanna go to the city park. You know, it’s Sunday morning. I wanna jog around the park with Hyuna and the others,” Eunchae replied as she took a piece of bread on shoved it into . Then, she drank a glass of milk just in oneshot. Eunchae’s umma was amused with what her daughter was doing.

“Aish, my beautiful Chunsa. How could you do that? Drinking a glass of milk just in one shot?” Eunchae’s umma asked as she caressed Eunchae’s hair.

“I’m in a rush umma. They have been waiting for me. I should get there in.. wait, what time is it now?” Eunchae answered as she looked at her watch. It’s been 07.23 so she had to hurry. She had only 7 minutes to arrive at the park or else their friends would leave her.

“Omo? Sorry Umma, I gotta go. I’m late. I love you, Umma. Bye,” Eunchae pecked her umma’s cheeks and then took her red sneakers and put on it. She ran to a bus stop and took a bus to the city park.

 

[Eunchae’s POV]

Huh, finally I got into the bus. The bus was so crowded, so I had to stand. It’s strange i thought. It’s Sunday morning by the way, but what people would do this morning? Were they going to go to jog around the park too? Huh, nevermind. If i were them, I’d better be home, sleeping on my bed rather than standing in this bus. If it’s not for my prince charming, i wouldn’t be here right now.

I took my phone from my pocketand then texted Hyuna.

 

By: Cha The Diva

To: HyunaYJunsu

10-Jan-2011 07:27

Hon, where r u? I’m on d bus rite now. I’ll b there on 10 mins.

Luph U

 

After that, I shoved my phone in my pocket and then grabbed my I-Pod. I played my favorite song, La La Land by Demi Lovato. Gosh, I really really truly loved this girl, but not in a homo way. I just adored her. Her voice was so awesome. She could also play guitar and write her own songs. She’s just great. I want to be like hersomeday. Hehehehe..

Suddenly i felt someone was gropping my . I turned around and saw an old ahjusshi looked at me seductively. This bus was crowded but it seemed like nobody noticed what was happening to me. My body couldn’t move. I was about to scream when someone came and pulled the ahjusshi’s hand from my .

“Excuse me, Sir. What are you doing, huh?” The guy said with such a scary look.

‘Oh my gosh!! He’s darn handsome. He’s like a prince charming who saved me from an evil witch. But, No!!! Stop it Eunchae!!! You shouldn’t be like this. Your one and only prince charming is Yang Seungho. The most handsome guy you’ve ever seen in your life!! You can’t like another guy!’ I thought shooking my head.

“Uh-huh.. W-what am I-I-I... doing? I’m just standing. Let me g-g-go...” The ahjusshi said struggling from his grip. But the ‘prince charming’ kept holding them. The ahjusshi winced in pain.

“Oh. Really? But it seemed like you were groping someone’s . Am i wrong, ah-jus-shi?” He retorted still holding the ahjusshi’s hand. He then smiled at me.

‘OMG!! His smile can light up the whole world!!!! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh!!! Stop it, Eunchae!!! Stop looking at his handsome face!!!’ I just nodded and then looked down on the floor. I felt my cheeks burned.

“Ohh... I’m so-sorry. I didn’t do it on purpose. I..I-I.. accidentaly d on her .  Now, please, let me go.” The ahjusshi replied and looked at him with puppy eyes. Aish!! He had gotten caught but how dare he still used an excuse.

“Ow.. so you her accidentally. But i saw you did enjoy it!!! How could it be?? Huh!! Now you can go. Just don’t do it anymore, Arasseo?” He said as he let go of the ahjusshi’s hand. The ahjusshi backed away and looked for another spot in the bus.

Suddenly the bus stopped. We got out from the bus. Then i called the ‘prince charming’ – no, my prince charming was Yang Seungho, but this guy could be considered as ‘my second prince charming’. He turned around to see me and flashed his killer smile.

‘Oh My God!!! Can he stop smiling? I could get heart attack if he kept doing this.’ I thought staring at him.

“You call me?” He said pointed at himself.

“Mmm... Ye-yeah... T-Thank you so much for saving me..” I said stuttering and then bowed at him.

“Oh.. No problems. Are you okay now?” He asked me. Wow, i just noticed he brought a guitar on his back. He must’ve been a guitarist or at least he could play guitar.

“Oh.. M-Me? I’m o.. okay. Once again, thank you so.. so much.” I replied blushing. He chuckled and then offered his hand towards me.

“I’m Yoon Doojoon. Anyway, what’s your name miss?” He looked at me smiling the sweetest smile i’ve ever seen in my whole life time.

“I.. I’m Kim Eunchae.” I took his hand and answered him.

“Eunchae-sshi, next time you must be careful. Don’t let anyone do it to you anymore. Arachi?” He said still holding my hand.

“Okay.. Thank you so much. But, can you let go of my hand? I’m sorry, my friends are waiting for me.” I tried to pulled my hand away from him, but he still didn’t want to let it go.

“Oh.. I’m so sorry. See you next time.” He let go of my hand. Then waved at me and left.

 

O.O

 

Finally I reached the city park. Ough, just standing 10 minutes on the bus made my legs hurt.But, it was worth, bercause i met my second prince charming though i lost a part of my ity. If i were stronger than i was now, i’d punch, kick or even kill the ahjusshi. How dare he tainted my saint body. Nobody had ever done that to me. I took my phone from my pocket and there was a text message from Hyuna.

 

By: HyunaYJunsu

To: Cha The Diva

10-Jan-2011 07.39

Honey, we’re near the fountain. Come here asap!!

 

While I was busy looking for Hyuna and the others, I spotted an ice cream shop. I really loved ice cream. I knew it’s weird eating ice cream in the morning, but I just couldn’t hold my self. I rushed to the Ice cream shop and ordered a strawberry flavor.

Just when I was about to leave the shop, someone bumped onto me. It mademe drop my ice cream on the floor. When I looked up, I saw a good looking guy was on top of me. I was mesmerized by his perfect features. ‘His sharp nose, his hypnotizing eyes, his perfect jaw line, his sweet lips, his-.Aish, stop it!’ But, suddenly I remembered he’s the one who made me drop my ice cream.

“Yah! Can you get off from me? I can’t breath!” I said pushing his rock hard chest. Omo, he had such a pretty muscular body. The guy soon stood up and then looked down on me.

“Hey, you made me drop my ice cream. You must apologize and buy me a new one!!” I pouted at him.

“I’m sorry, miss. But you were the one who blocked my way. You should apologize to me, and I think I don’t need to buy you a new ice cream.” The guy replied with such an annoying voice. I felt like wanting to slap his annoyingly handsome face. Then I stood up trying to reach for his collar.I jumped and jumped and finally hahahahaha, i made it.

“Yah, you babo! You were the one who bumped onto me. Don’t you have manner, you stupid jerk?” I answered as I stood on my toes. Gosh, he’s so tall.If only I were this tall. I’d ask him how to grow this tall. I wouldn’t be called “The Short Cha” anymore.hahaha

“Watch your words, kid. And what are you doing? Trying to pull me into a kiss? Aish, kids nowadays. Sorry, I’m not a e. Or you wanna play with me? Sorry sweetheart, ahjusshi is busy.” He said as he grabbed my hand and pulled it from his collar. But wait, did he just admit that he’d already an ahjusshi? I thought he’s not that old. But, whatever. Gosh, I really wanted to rip his mouth!!! He’s so annoying.And what? He thought i wanted a kiss from him?Was he insane? I was so angry at him right now. I wouldn’t want a kiss from a guy who had just dropped my ice cream. My precious strawberry ice cream. He was humiliating me!!! No one had ever done this to me.

“You, stupid ahjusshi!What makes you think that I want a kiss from you? You want to die huh? And beside that, I’m not a kid. I’m already 18, son of a !!!!” I yelled at him as I held my tears.I started to punch his muscular chest.I culdn’t take it anymore. I lost my precious ice cream.

[End of Eunchae’s POV]

 

~TO BE CONTINUED~

 

Huhuhuhu, I know it and is kinda boringsad But i've tried my best!!laugh

I hope u'll enjoy this chappiewink

Comments are LOVEDheart

 

heart25/01/2011heart