First date?

Cute and adorable

 

Yongguk didn’t really know what to wear. He had the urgent need to dress up but then, all the people in the club knew him, they knew he wasn’t one to dress up. He said ti himself that he needed to act normally. But, how? His heart was beating too fast and his head hurt from over-thinking. At last, he decided on a pair of baggy jeans (the expensive ones), his favourite sneakers and a plain sleeveless baggy white t-shirt. After spending one hour trying different hairstyles he just put on a cap. He was ding some useless things tonight. He checked the time and, to his ultimate horror, he was 20 minutes late. What a good start for a date. Oh, , he had to remind himself that this wasn’t a date. Not at all.

He left his house at the speed of lightning and started the engine of his motorbike. He brought a spare helmet for Junhong. Just like a boyfr- hyung will do.

Junhong sent him his address on a text yesterday (yes, they exchanged numbers the first day they met, Yongguk couldn’t believe it himself, but it was okay, he didn’t believe anything that was happen anymore). The streets were unfamiliar to the blonde and since his mind wasn’t functioning right today he couldn’t make use of his orientation. Yongguk was losing hope of finding the younger’s house when suddenly, from afar, he saw the pink-haired boy. He speeded a little and stopped the engine in front of Junhong. He was trying to act cool but he freaked out the hell of the younger.

 

‘Sunbaenim! Why did you do that?! You scared me!’ Yongguk felt a sudden pain in the pit of his stomach. He felt horrible and hated himself. Why he couldn’t get a grip?

 

‘It doesn’t matter, sunbaenim. But next time be more careful. I’m not really comfortable around motorbikes.’ Junhong forced a smile in order not to worry him but he felt worse. He decided things couldn’t go on that way. He was going to calm himself down and start anew.

 

‘We have to ride it to go to the club. But if you don’t like it we can go on the subway. It’s a 15 minutes walk from there.’ That was easy, right? Being a gentleman had been always his thing.

 

‘It’s just that I’m… just a little… scared’ The younger looked down ashamed with pink colouring his cheeks and Yongguk could swear his heart grew ten times bigger (he has to remind himself to make an appointment with the doctor).

 

‘It’s alright. Just hold tightly onto me.’ Silence flooded the scene when Yongguk realized he was acting like a character from a cheesy movie. He wanted to be courteous and ended up being greasy. Way to go, man.

 

‘Ok. I’m going to hold so tightly that I could probably squeeze you out!’ That’s fine for me. Oh, shut up, Yongguk’s mind. Wait… why he didn’t stay silent? And he even made a joke! Then, the only one uncomfortable was Yongguk? Something serious had to be happening to him.

He put on Junhong’s helmet (pink, matching his hair, not that he really thought of it or anything like that). He rode first and made a gesture for Junhong to get on. The young boy sat up rather uncomfortably and was trying to guess where would be okay for his hands to be on.

 

‘We have to hurry up, Junhong. We’re late.’ Yongguk saw from the corner of his eye the other’s cute gestures and he had to suppress a smile.

 

Junhong closed his eyes and reached his hands forward. If you don’t know what to do, just leave it all to lady luck. He ended hugging Yongguk’s waist lacing his hands in front of his stomach. Well, that was going to be a hard ride for Yongguk.

 

A/N: I'm sorry that it's so short and the story doesn't go anywhere :S Thank you to alll the subscribers and the comments!!! <3