His plan (part one)

Lucifers Gate

(one week later)

Taemins POV

He grabber hold of her shoulders and shook her back and forth, "Why are you leaving me now, after all thats happened. Your just going to pick up your bags and leave it all behind?!" He cries as he places his hand on his forehead dramatically.

"I have to, for reasons you'll never understand." She whimpered.

Knock.Knock.Knock.

I stood up from the couch, and walked over to the door. Just as i reached for the door knob, a figure popped behind me. "Boo!" The person rear to me yelled in my ears. Making me fall backwards on my rear. He crouched down, a grin taking up most of his face. Strange. Most angels can sense even the slightly action of humans or magical beings. Why couldn't i sense him?

"Long time, no see... Minho." I smirked back at him.

He stretched his hand out as he spoke, "So... uh what exactly are you watching over there?"

I eyed the T.V and then the piles of k-drama DVD's towering over the coffee table. My plan was to observe the dramatic romances and use that knowledge on Jonghyun. Bet key never thought of that! "You know instead of standing around watching..... Cinderellas sister (A/N: i've never watched the drama, so the beginning is made up ^.^)... how bout you get out there and actually MAKE A MOVE. You have only less than two weeks, and you have gotten no where. The only thing you've done is plant that kiss, but its already been a week since then, and you can't even use it to your advantage anymore." Minho lecture, breaking my train of thought.

I sighed, he was completely right. Here i have been moping around watching k-dramas. I'm an angel, i can actually use the powers i gained from it to help me. He placed his hand on my back and starts to pat it, "I think you'll be needing my help." Minho raised his fist in the air, "I've devised a plan, that cannot fail!"


Sorry for the long wait and the crappy chapter, but i made it like this to set up for the 'possible' ^.^V )

btw Im reeeally sorry , im a slow writer , i've been working on my writing, and i'll try my bestt to make it more interesting