Meanwhile @ infinite's.

Let's play a love game.

"Yah yah, Jang dong woo!" Woohyun scolded. "What?" Dongwoo replied with too innocent eyes.

"Don't think i didn't see what you did there! You're eating away all my precious chips!!!" Woohyun barked and reached for Dongwoo across the circle. Dongwoo dodged and stood up, away from Woohyun's reach. "It's not your's!" Dongwoo argued back and popped another chip into his mouth with a smug look.

"WHY COME HERE YOU IDIOT." Woohyun scrambled up and dashed after Dongwoo, taking him by surprise, Woohyun knocked Dongwoo down and the bag of chips flew out of his grasp, chips flew out of the bag and scattered all over the already messy floor. "Look at what you've done! You wasted those precious chips!" Dongwoo whined under Woohyun. "It's not my fault you stole my chips first!" 

"CAN BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP AND GET BACK TO THE GAME SO I CAN GET BACK AT KIM MYUNGSOO?!?!?!?!" Hoya snapped at the childish men and Woohyun quickly scrambled off Dongwoo before returning back to his place in the circle. 

Infinite was chilling at Sung Gyu's crib on a typical sunday, seated in a circle, a pile of cards in the middle and some cards in each member's hands. Yes, they were playing the blackjack... And in all the previous rounds, Myungsoo has won and trashed every single member. Hoya squinted his eyes at Myungsoo, smirked, glanced down at his card and his smirk grew even wider.

*Kim Myungsoo be prepared to die!!!* Hoya threw two cards on the pile of cards and screamed. "AH HA, BEAT THAT MYUNG!" Hoya pointed at a bored looking Myungsoo.

"I let you win this time... So what's my forfeit?" Myungsoo asked, crossing his arms in a cool manner. 

*Oh, you won't be cool after i give you the hardest, worst forfeit in your life!* Hoya thought. "I want you to play a love game with Seo ____, queenka of the school.

Infinite's eyes widened and they gasped... That was totally impossible, every single person on the universe knew that you hated Myungsoo with every part of your body. "Is that even possible?" Dongwoo asked. "Why not? Maybe ____ secretly has feelings for our player, L?" Hoya shrugged.

"Wow, i wished i lost instead of Myungsoo..." Sungyeol admitted, he did have an open crush on you, but since he was friends with Myungsoo. That give him 0 chances. 

"No." Myungsoo denied.

"Why not? It's just a game, no strings attached... You get to have a really really decent girl in your hands." Hoya reasoned, "I'll give you 200 hundred bucks if you make the mighty ____ fall inlove with you." 

$200 does sound tempting... "Deal."