Lion Fell For The Zebra

Lion fell for the Zebra

 

You woke up with a small start when you rolled over to snuggle into your long-time boyfriend, Seunghyun, but instead rolled onto a stiff piece of paper. You sighed softly, knowing it'd be another note saying he'd already left for the day, going to the studio to help Big Bang with their next and upcoming album. But it's a Saturday, you thought sadly to yourself, sitting up, a pout on your lips, making your way to the bathroom. You brushed your teeth and washed your face, throwing on a Zebra-pajama costume and red Converse walking into the kitchen to grab something to eat before you made your way over to the park. 

This was the Saturday routine for you. Every Saturday since you could walk, your parents would dress you in an adorable animal pajama costume and parade you around the community. Since they died, you felt to enforce this even more, continuing with exotic and sometimes domestic animals. When you hit 16 you started to play with the kids while teaching them about the animal of the day. Such as the sounds it would make, the color of it's fur/skin, where it lived and so on.

Today was no different. You were 20 and the habit was still going on strong. Today you would teach the kids about cows, which you'd only worn once before. After your breakfast, you made your way to the playground, bowing and greeting the Umma's and Appa's before making your way to the middle of the grass field next to the sandbox, the kids crowding around you. 

They all stood in a line and shouted in unison "Annyeong _____-Seongsaengnim!" and bowed. You giggled at their cuteness, nodding for them all to sit down. You taught them as much as you could about the animal, what it makes, what it sounds like, even playing a few games with them. By afternoon, you were exhausted and missed Seunghyun to no extent. You decided to take a nap, the kids forming a circle around you as they always did, considering it their naptime. You dozed off almost immediately, delving into a wonderful dream of you and Seunghyun reuniting and spending the whole day together.

You were pulled awake by being yanked to your feet, the person holding you by your small biceps. You let your head slack backwards to glance up at the person who woke you up, still half-asleep. Your eyes widened as you saw Seunghyun looking down at you, wearing a Lion-pajama costume. You gaped before breaking out into a big grin, squealing as you jumped into his arms, kids squealing with laughter as they pulled you away from him. 

"_____-Seongsaengnim! Lions eat zebra for lunch so you have to run before Lion-Oppa eats you!" 

You nodded, the most important thing you had told them was that Zebra's were constantly running from Lions so they wouldn't get gobbled up. You looked up at Seunghyun who pouted softly at you before a devilish grin spread across his face at the child's comment. 

"Rawwwrrrrrrr! I'm gonna eat a Zebra cause this Lion's hungry~~~!!!" He charged towards you, his hands made into claws. You began to giggle uncontrollably as the park was set into a frenzy of laughter and running away from Seunghyun the Lion and trying to protect _____ the Zebra from the Lion. You soon ran out of breath, Seunghyun jumping atop you, crushing you to him. He sat up, shouting, "Yeah!!! I'm gonna eat this Zebra up! Omnomnomnomnom~!" He ducked under your chin, nibbling softly at your exposed neck, kissing it softly, his hands wrapping around your waist, pulling you closer to him. 

"Oppa~"

"I'm not Oppa. I am Seunghyun the Lion~!"

"Seunghyun the Lion then."

"Deh, _____ the Zebra?" He mumbled into your collar bone, continuing to nibble at your sensitive skin.

"I'm so glad you came." You whispered softly, curling into him, kissing his forehead. You giggled as he got up, pulling you along. He slung you over his shoulder into a piggyback ride, the children all crowding around you both

"Is Lion-Oppa your boyfriend ______-Seongsaengnim?"

"Yes he is.

"And he's gonna be joining _____-Seongsaengnim when she comes every Saturday now." He spoke up, flashing you a smile.

You looked up at him, a huge smile breaking out as you kissed his cheek, the children cheering. This was one of the best lessons ever. And there were more to come.