Mysterious Corpse

Black Friday

Chen’s POV

Something’s wrong. Something is definitely wrong.

Ever since Kris and Suho came out of the headmaster’s office, they have been deep in thoughts, occasionally stealing glances at one another. The rest of them retards probably didn’t notice, but nothing can hide from my eyes. Sehun once said he was jealous of my power that gave me lightning senses as well. I don’t agree with him, Lightning does not mean having lightning senses as well. Anyone can be alert like me, well, that is if they start PAYING ATTENTION instead of doing stupid things like “Aegyo contests”. Back to my point, now the two of them are using SIGNS?! Do they think we, okay I mean I, Chen, am blind?! Coming down from the Jeep, first thing I notice was wheel tracks on the dirt ground, like someone pulled a trolley or luggage of some sort.

LUGGAGE?!Is someone moving in with us?!

My doubts were almost confirmed when Xiumin opened the door. The ceiling is clear. “That’s odd…” Baekhyun wondered aloud as he walked pass me. I observed how the rest of them reacted. Suho and Kris are obviously alerted, but their face didn’t show any trace of surprise. Xiumin and Luhan just looked at the ceiling and frowned but said nothing, the two of them, like me, are men of few words. The other half of them, they actually showed no sign of realization that something was out of place? I almost rolled my eyes when Kai accused from behind me, “Wait, who forgot to darken the ceiling?!” This time I really rolled my eyes, Kai was the one who switched everything off today. With no reply from the two leaders, the rest of them just treated it as if nothing has happened, except Sehun, he didn’t even hear what Kai said.

As the rest of them went to either the Living room to watch TV and play game, or to the Kitchen to fill their stomach, I hung back, and found what I was looking for, a foreign pair of sneakers. Taking it out, I saw that the size was really small, like a 36 or something, definitely not one of ours. Again I spotted dirt wheel tracks, which lead to the Wardrobe, stopping at a huge Lime Green luggage. The bunch of them who passed here to go to the kitchen did not actually see this? I was about to open it, when I heard a scream.

Luhan’s POV

Someone’s dead on my bed. Okay I meant someone is dead on my side of the bed.

The corpse laid sideways, body curled like an infant. From where I stood, I could see its back. The corpse was wearing an overlarge brown hoodie with the hood up, slightly ripped denim jeans, and green socks. I raised my eyebrow, the corpse looked quite small, probably would belong to someone around 165? That’s quite tiny for a guy. I walked to the other side of the shared EXOM bed, and look at the corpse’s half hidden face. Wow, a pretty boy, perhaps even prettier than Sehun. I slowly crawled towards the corpse, and put my face near it for a clearer view. There’s some slight breathing movement, it’s alive! I stared at the face and observed his petite figure, this guy really looks too small, and I don’t even think it is a…

“HYUNG! Is that a corpse?!” Sehun voice spoke up from the opposite side of this mysterious corpse. Too absorbed in thinking, I nodded without thinking. And Sehun let out an ear-splitting scream, which stopped suddenly as I made an apple zoom towards his mouth and shut him up.

The “corpse” stirred a little, exposing his face from the hood a bit more. Putting my face right in front of his, my eyes travelled down the figure’s facial features, past the long thick lashes of the closed eyes, down the bridge of the petite nose, and finally to those slightly parted lips.

It’s a girl.

And the closed eyes fluttered open, sleepily looking straight into mine.


A.N.

Hoho, seems like someone discovered our Friday~

p.s. the scream Chen heard was Sehn's. Luhan is totally calm about this.

here's aegyo prince sehun~