Fell Too Deep

That Special Person

There he is, walking with his group, with his sleepy eyes but still amazed the girls around him. He always mesmerizes the girls and also me. Oh Sehun, the boy I’m falling in love with. I never believed in love at first sight that day, but when I saw him, my heart beat faster and I knew that I’ve fallen for him for no reason. Sehun and I are classmate. I’m not very close to him, but I want to. My bestfriend, Sora, knows everything about me, especially about Sehun. We always talk about him when we have recess. Sora and I are not in the same class. So we meet only at recess or after school. But sadly, she’s absent today. I guess she’s sick.

RINGGGG!!

Ugh. Recess is over. But that’s okay, Kim sunsaengnim is very patient. He won’t scold me if I come late to his class. I continue eating my lunch and after 10 minutes I realize there’s no one in the cafeteria but me. . I run to my locker and take my textbook. I see Sehun standing outside the class. I can feel my face is blushing everytime I see him. I wanted to ask him why he doesn’t enter the class but I’m too shy to speak to him, so I keep walking and enter the class.

“Park Chaerin, do you know what time is it?”

Oh no. This is not Kim sunsaengnim. This is Jo sunsaengnim, the most strict and killer teacher in my school. “Jwesonghamnida, sunsaengnim.” I bowed to her.

“I’m asking you what time is it?” she said

“It’s 10.40.”

“And what time the bell rang?”

“10.30, sunsaengnim.”

She smirked. “You just the same like Oh Sehun. Now get out from my class. You must stand outside the class until the period is over.”

Oh. So that’s why Sehun is standing outside. Wait. Sehun? Oh my God. I have to stand beside Sehun. No way. Andwe. I’m too shy. I know this is crazy.

I went out from the class. When Sehun looked at me, I just instantly bowed to him. Why the heck did I do that? I stood beside him.

He chuckled when he saw me bowed to him. “Why did you bowed to me, Chaerin-ah?”

“Umm.. I don’t know.” I answered, and he laughed again.

We spent our time by talking about our teachers and our friends. This is my first time talking to him face to face. And he looks so damn handsome. We even exchange numbers. I can’t believe this

 

Author’s POV

“Oh Sehun, Park Chaerin, come in here!” Jo sunsaengnim shouted. Both of the students entered the class.

“Since you two came late, I will give you tasks. Make a presentation about global warming and present it in my class next week. Both of you must do it together. Arasso?”

“Ne sunsaengnim.” We bowed and we left the class.

“Sehun-ssi, when can we make the presentation?” I asked him nervously

“I’m free tomorrow. Do you want to do it in the library?” he looked at me.

“N..Ne.” I stuttered.

 

-Chaerin’s house-

“Yeobuseyo? Sora-ya, why you didn’t go to school today? I’m so lonely today.” Chaerin talked on the phone with Sora.

“Mianhae, Charin-ah. I had to accompany my grandma this whole day.”

“What do you mean?

“My grandma came from China yesterday and she will stay here for a week. My mom told me to accompany her at home just for today because my mom had a meeting.”

“Ah, that’s why you didn’t go to school today. Sora-ya, I have Sehun’s numer you know.”

“Eh?! How?” Sora shouted.

Then Chaerin told Sora about what happened with her and Sehun. Chaerin is really looking forward for tomorrow.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Sehun oppa, can I have your number?”

“Sehun oppa, do you want to go out with me?”

“Sehun oppa, do you want to dance with me?”

 

All those girls’ questions really make me jealous. They ask those questions to Sehun everyday. Aigoo. If only I’m brave enough to talk to him. Chaerin thought to herself.

 

-Library-

“Sehun-ssi, have you found any book for the task?” Chaerin asked him after she sat down and brought 3 books about Global Warming.

“Ne. I found 2. Let’s start.” Sehun said excitedly.

After they worked for 2 hours, they decided to take a break. It was awkward at first, but then Sehun asked Chaerin.

“Chaerin-ah, I know it’s weird, but can I ask you some questions?” he asked

“Yeah, sure.” Chaerin answered, trying to look not nervous.

“How to make a girl accept his confession?” Sehun looked blushed after he asked that question.

 

Chaerin’s POV

Oh my God. How can I answer this?

“Well, each girl has different opinion. But the important is, does the girl love him also.”

“What if the girl loves the boy also?”

“Then the boy can tell her that he loves her.” I said.

He thought for a while, “Must a boy bring flowers when he confesses?”

I laughed at his question. He looks so innocent. “Hey, don’t laugh. I’m being serious here.” but he laughed also.

“Mianhae, mianhae. Well, no actually. It depends. If the boy thinks that giving a flower to the girl is romantic, he could give a flower when he confess. But some boys think that singing is also romantic when he confesses. It has many varieties, Sehun-ssi.”

“What about you?” he asked bluntly. I was shocked when I heard his question.

“Ne?”

“If a boy bring a rose to you and ask you to be his girlfriend, will you accept him?” he stared at me.

“If I love him, yeah I will.” I said nervously. Does he like me? I hope so.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I told Sora about Sehun’s questions and she said that Sehun likes me. But I keep denying.

“Come on, Chaerin. He likes you. Definitely.”

“Aniyo, Sora-ya.”

“You don’t want him to like you?”

“Of course I do! But I think it’s not true that he likes me too.”

“Baboya. You should be happy, not frustrated. Believe me.”

“Arasso, arasso. Well, I’ll hang up, okay? Annyeong.”

“Annyeong.”

 

Does he really like me? I thought about it before I fell asleep.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay. Take a deep breath. Just ask him! I convinced myself.

“Sehun-ssi, can I sit here?”

He seemed surprised to see me. He sat straight and smiled. “Sure.”

Was he day dreaming? “Hey, Sehun-ssi, about your questions that day, are you gonna confess to someone?” I asked him. I hope he won’t get mad.

“Ne, I will.” He smiled.

“May I ask who?”

“No.” he put out his tongue. “But you will know who.”

Is it me? I hope it’s me. Sehun-ah, saranghae.

“So when you will confess?”

“Later. Just wish me luck, arasso.” He winked at me.

I stood up and sat back in my chair. The teacher already came. Time to get tortured with chemistry.

 

-After School-

Does ‘later’ means after school? I keep waiting and waiting outside the school. My little heart says, “what if the girl isn’t you?” but I say to myself, “wait for 5 more minutes.”

Ah! There he is. It’s Sehun. With his fangirls.

“Oppa, do you want to go out with me?”

“Sehun oppa, can I have your number?”

“Oppa, will you be my date for the prom?”

Sehun just smiled. “I already have a special person.”

Oh my God.He’s walking to my way.

“Chaerin-ah, gomawo!” he hugged me.

I froze. “Ne?”

“I confessed to the girl. I sang Angel/ Into Your World (EXO-K) and she said yes!” he smiled widely.

“Jinja?” I cleared my throat because I’m holding my tears and I can feel my voice is cracking. “Who’s the girl?”

“There she is!” she pointed at Minjung, the girl from the other class that’s good in singing. We ever been in the same singing competition. She is the… dream girl. Great.

“Oppa!” Minjung hugged her. INFRONT of me. . I fell too deep in this hole called love.

“Chukkae, Minjung-ssi, Sehun-ssi.” I hold my tears.

“Are you okay? Your eyes look teary.” Sehun said. You, babo. Sehun-ssi babo.

“Ani. My eyes are okay. Well, I better get home. Annyeonghigyeseyo.” I waved at him, and her.

Goodbye, Sehun.

 

hey guys! sorry if i made this story angst. do you guys want a sequel? you can answer it in the comments. saranghaeyo ^^