Chapter 3

Broken Heart

 

**A/N: this is one long chapter

flashback: two years ago

Hea Woo POV:

Bounce to you, bounce to you, 

Nae gaseumeun neol janghae jabil sudo
Eobseul mankeum ddwigo itneungeol
Break it down to you, down to you, 
Nae gaseumi neo, neol gajji
Motandamyeon meomchul georanda (nal barabwara)

Bolkamakla, bolkamakla, boklamakla na gateun namja

Bonchemanche, bonchemanche, bonchemanche doraseo bwado
Bogobwado, bogobwado, bogobwado na bakke eobtda
Bonamana, bonamana, bonamana 
Baby, you turn it up now

**Super Junior- Bonamana**


I woke up to the alarm  ringing in my phone. I hummed along with the song before turning it off. Sunlight filled my room making it warm and cozy. I tossed around in my bed trying to catch some more sleep. I thought of what day it was and what I had to that day.

 

“oh my today’s my first day in school”

 

“OOOOHHHHH!!!!!!!!! am going to meet Mi Cha, Sookie and Chun Hei…its going to be fun.”

 

I got up from my bed excited about meeting my friends. Its my habit to listen to Korean songs as I get ready to school. I always love the feel of the music blaring when I am in my shower dancing to that song and singing along with it. It always helped me calm my mind and keep me happy. Its one crazy habit I got apart from my wild passion for dance.

 

I got ready and checked myself in the mirror. I pulled my hair into a ponytail and hoped downstairs cheerfully singing my favourite song…

Neega isseul goseun udirado naehgen (best of place) 
ni gyuten namankeum uh oollineun namjan ama ubseul gurago
Neega unjerado nae yupehman issuh joomyun (best of place)
Ni gyuten namankeum nureul saranghaejool saram ubseul gurago


Nae gyuteh man issuh unjena nuneun nuyeh lady 
Nae mameum nuwa hamggeh crazy
Nae gyutehman issuh namaneul barabomyun ok 
Youngwonhee oori hamggeh crazy (love drives us crazy)

I greeted my parents morning and sat down for breakfast.

 

My dad smiled at me, “Good morning, geeth, you seem so happy. Is this excitement about your school?”

 

“Ne appa, I am so so excited to meet my friends. Its been some time I saw them. Sookie had gone to her grandma’s house in her hometown, Chun and Mi had gone for a vacation. I wasn’t able to contact any of them. Sookie texted me that she was back from her hometown yesterday. The other two haven’t told me anything yet.” I pouted cutely.

 

My mom entered sat at the table with my breakfast and smiled at my sillyness..

“Aigo my daughter is grown yet she is so kiddish and cute…I have made toast and eggs for you sweety. Its been some time your friends came home. Do ask them to come home this weekend, I want to see them. I can cook all you gals favourite dishes and and we can have a picnic lunch and …”

 

Me and my dad exchanged glances and shared a smile. My mom had a great passion for cooking. She loves cooking and the food she cooks will be awesomely delicious. I love her cooking and she also teaches me from time to time.

 

“arasso omma…am off to school now…bye omma..bye appa..”

 

Narrator’s POV:

 

The weather was very nice outside. She liked to walk to her school as it was only a ten minutes time. Hea woo, Ho Sook, Chun hei and Mi cha have been friends ever since they started talking. They all come from rich families and their parents are business partners.

 

      Though they are from rich families, all these gals have been brought up to do their jobs by themselves though they had maids to do the work. That made these four gals very respective and special though each add their own sweetnes to life…

 

Hea Woo POV:

As soon as I entered my school, I scanned the crowds to spot my friends. I found Mi Cha waving at me. I ran to them and all four of us started jumping up and down in happiness as we r meeting after sometime.

“Haiya swwety pies, how have you been? Did you have fun these hols?” squealed Hea Woo with happiness.

 

“Yeah geeth, we had loads of fun and we are all fine…how is your umma and appa?” asked Chun Hei.

 

“They are fine…hey Sookie this is not fare..You did not greet me at all..you are busy with your phone…***pouts****”

 

“what is it this time..which shopping site?” whined Hea woo.

 

“oi, don’t you dare speak to me without honorofics”…exclaimed Sookie. Though she seemed angry she was smiling and gave geeth a hug.

“am not shopping silly..I texted my boyfriend that I reached school safely..” Sookie said while smacking my head….

 

“aww unnie it hurts, you and your god damn freaking over protected boyfriend” said geeth.

“Hey chun ah how is your boyfriend?”

 

Chun ah blushed at the mention of her boyfriend. “he is fine geeth, he will be back in a few months time from states. He is going to finish his studies”.

 

We all are happy that Chun Hei and her boyfriend are together even though they are miles apart.

 

“yah unnies..why no one cared about me” asked Mi with a cute pout.

 

“our sweet little maknae is angry…”  we all choroused in a sing sang voice and laughed at her. No one can resist her ageyo and cuteness.

 

“how are you Mi and you look ultimate gorgeous with your hair straitened..you never told us anything about it.” geeth asked her stomping her feet on the ground. Now all the gals had turned their attention to Mi with questioning looks.

 

Now it was her time to cringe. “sorry unnies I did it when I was in my hometown that’s why I wasn’t able to tell any of you. Is it looking good….”. Mi Cha looked at us with anticipation.

 

“omo omo Mi you have become more cuter..I think we are not able to resist your aegyo hereafter” jumped Sookie with joy.

 

“it looks very good…this style suits you better than your curls..” said geeth smiling.

Chun Hei also said she like it.

 

Sookie sheepishly scratched her head and told ,”guys I also did little shopping in my hometown..” and grinned from ear to ear.

 

Our eyes little bulged out of  sockets and we turned each other and gave understanding looks.

 

“hey gals don’t we know what our Sookie means little…it means she has bought the whole shop…” said geeth and they all laughed heartily. Sookie was embarrassed but she also joined in laughing as it was her usual habit.

 

The bell rang signaling the end to our little fun. I was happy to see my friends laughing and having fun. They are bold yet sweet at the same time. This are my friends and I am very fortunate to have them as my close buddies.

 

I followed them to the lockers and asked chun ah, “ are we all in same clas?”

 

“No geeth, me and Sookie in 1A and you, Mi in 1D” Chun told me. We are all good in studies but chun is the most responsible one among our lot.

 

I bade goodbyes to them and started walking to my class along with Mi. We went and occupied the seats near the windows. I loved watching the skies and enjoy the sweet breeze while my class was boring like hell. The whole classroom was very lively with all the chatting as everybody were happy to meet their friends. The noise went down as my teacher entered the class.

 

I was too excited to listen to any of the lectures and started enjoying the warm breeze. I had the habit of writing songs according to my mood. As I was totally relaxed I started writing a song about my day in school…

 

“ah!!! Finally the bell rang” groaned geeth. “come on Mi the others will be waiting for us in the cafeteria”. We had planned to meet up in the cafeteria during lunch. We spotted our friends who had saved us a seat.

 

Chun ah exclaimed,”I cant believe my teacher is strict..I think he is going to be total head ache for us”.

 

Mi said, “I don’t know about our teacher, she seems ok..”

 

“Sorry guys, I was just enjoying the breeze and writing songs not listening to any lecture”, I gave my best grin to them. Sookie rolled her eyes. They were all familiar with this habit of mine. We all had a good time chatting about all kinds of nonsense. There was a good 20 minutes to vile away before class starts. Chun said she had some work to do and Sookie went up to meet her boyfriend. I was left with Mi. I glanced over at her and saw her biting her lip in nervousness.

 

“gwenchana Mi? Whats it?” I asked her.

 

“Mianhe Hea unnie, I totally forgot to tell you about my…my…”. I found it amusing to see her struttering.

 

“Spill it Mi..am all ears now”.

 

“my boyfriend unnie..I met him when I went to my hometown. He is a new transfer student here.” I widened my eyes in shock and surprise. She was waiting for my approval.

 

“ahh!! I am soo happy for you..is he here now?”

 

“Mianhe unnie I told the other unnies this morning before you came. He said he will be here in 5 minutes”. She scanned the crowds for her boyfriend and she started blushing when her eyes landed on him. I followed her gaze and found a gorgeous guy leaning against the wall at the far end. Ohmygodohmygod…he was a damn hot guy…

 

“hey unni..he is already taken”. It was when I heard Mi whining did I realize I was starring at him without blinking.

 

“oh!!! Mianhe Mi he is soo good looking hope he doesn’t hurt you..go on he is probably waiting for you.”

 

I saw her happily skipping towards her boyfriend. I was happy that my friends had found their soulmates. I put on my headphones and left to go in search of the dance studio. I had the craziest and wildest passion for dance. I sipped on my chocolate drink as I made way to the dance studio.

 

I was too engrossed in my music and drink that I did not see a gal coming straight towards me. She had her bent down texting in her phone. We both bumped into each other and fell down on our butts.

 

“hey you watch where you are walking”. That girl was rude and cold yet it was also my fault for not watching ahead.

 

“Mianhe, I was not watching ahead”. She smiled at me and said, “Mianhe its my fault too sorry for being harsh on you. My name is Chu Hua and I am in class 1A, whats your name?”

 

“I am Hea Woo but you can call me geeth and I am in 1D.”

 

“oh we are in the same year and you can call me Chu”

 

I found her to be interesting. She was cold at first but after talking to her a bit she was sweet and adorable.

 

“chu do you know where the dance studio is?”

 

“its just right down this hallway.” She said and smiled at me.

 

“thanks Chu, bye I gotto get going, meet you later”

 

“ bye geeth..see you later”. She went the other way towards her class as  I made way to the dance studio.

I enrolled my name and Mi’s name in the dance club as we are both one when it comes to dance. I discarded my drink in the bin and made my way to the class. As I turned around the corner, someone bumped into me making me to fall down again.

Aish whats wrong with me today, why am I bumping into people. First chu and now this, but now I was watching properly, it wasn’t my fault now.

 

“hey you cant you see properly”

 

“woah there missy you should have been careful..dont blame it one me..just check up your eyes with your doctor”

 

I widened my eyes at what he said. His voice was irritating and that jerk totally pissed me off. I got up and dusted myself/ I came face to face with that ,

“hey mister I think may be you should check your blind eyes for heaven sake so that you can see properly you dumb head”. With that I stormed off to my class without even glancing back.

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Note: sorry for the late update guys i had been busy with my work..

Thank you for being patient and not losing hope. I wanted all the introductions to be in one go so that you will be able to get the scenario how it was in the past. hope it not boring you...

i will really try to make it more interesting in the upcoming chapters..

please do comment my silent readers...