~Application Information~

Souls of the Lost(Asia)
CHOSEN BY HISTORY
 
This will be where the information regarding the applications will be held. This will be where you will know about the rules, how to apply, who's applying, how many applications are for a GC(game character), who are the final decisions,and who didn't make it. Any questions? If so, contact me on my wall or PM if thats fine. If not those then just comment the issue and I will try my best of my ability to help.
 
 
 

CHIVALRY OF NOBLE SOULS(RULES)

1. No bashing another's application or idol if yours hasn't made the cut. Not complying will result in blacklisting.

2. NO EVER. This is not or o rolelpaying, so not only do your application or idol doesn't get accepted, you're blacklisted.

3.Follow the procedures of applying. (DUH? -_- Stupid,obvious rule)

4. Let me know your issues beforehand, for less confusion. 

5. Comment often, so I'll get input on any part of the story where you are confused and need clarification.

6. Subscribe~~~~~

 

 

APPRENTICESHIP( HOW TO APPLY)

1. Choose a picture of the male or female OC or idol you believe fits the SC character off the internet(like tumblr, or something)

2. Accompany the picture with a paragraph-length biography of the character explaining what they do in Jirisan, what their intentions, are, etc. BUT, they HAVE TO relate to the Game Character.

3. Send your application to me to review through PM's and I will let you know if you came through or not.

 

 

BRAVE SOULS(WHO'S APPLYING)

YukiBoo

BriaNoelle

 

 

THE ONES TO PROTECT THEIR HOMELAND(HOW MANY APPLIED)

 

 

Talim-0

Seung Mina-0

Yunseong-0

Kilik-0

 Xianghua-0

Setsuka-0

Maxi-0

Xiba-0

Leixia-0

Mitsurugi-0

Yoshimitsu-0

Taki-0

 

WELCOME TO THE STAGE OF HISTORY(lol History ;))

NONE. :/

 

SOULS OF THE DAMNED(WHO DIDN'T MAKE IT)

NONE. :/

THE MALFESTED

NONE. :)