sasuke???

sasuke???

Don’t own the naruto characters

Warning shounen-ai Sasunaru

Sasuke

Sasuke

Sasuke

Sasuke …. Don’t go … please don’t go don’t leave me alone. Why you stupid I told you that if you die I’ll die too. But why did you just give up on that. Why did you abandon me”

I cried bottom of my lungs. To wake you up. Another day went another day came. I couldn’t bring my promise to you. I couldn’t die as I promised. It’ been a 2 years since then. Such a long time. You know I become hogake just as I always dreamt. Sasuke I’m lonely when you’re not here with me. If you didn’t die back then what will happen will there be  smile a have been awaiting for us. I wanna see your eyes once again and your stupid arrogant  smile that makes me feel stupid, and scary cat. I thought that will return the way you were before. I thought that million times. I tried my hardest to get you back. To get you be with me. If you just kill him, I thought that will return. But no you didn’t, is the hatred towards the konoha that much that you’ll even destroy me. If it’s that I was happy to die in your hands to admit I was wrong but why you were the one to die in my hand. I don’t understand sasuke. I don’t understand. It’s been 2 years that you’ve gone. Every night I dreamt of you. And that day I didn’t even tell you that how much I missed you how much I loved you not just a friend just like love that you’ll never let go.

Yeah I think you’re right about me being coward I promised that I’ll die too. But I didn’t. now it’s been 2 years since then. Now I reached the goal that I always wanted to be the hokage.  And villagers are respecting me like a hero. But there’s one thing that I didn’t do… to protect you. sasuke I wanna listen the very last word that you told me. I cried so hard that I couldn’t listen. What was it.

One day without you past, next morning that I see … you. Am I dreaming, if it’s dream I don’t want to wake up. I was so happy that I hugged you tight, it was real it was not a dream you were there right beside me right in my arms.” Dope are you trying to kill me I’m breathless” his voice was real. I giggled at the way he used to talk to me. I released him from my hug but I held his hands tight afraid of losing him “ you really liked being called dope aren’t you” said with a smirk I pouted my lips said “teme” as I stared in his eye don’t know when but his lips were on my lips. I close my eyes, wrapping my arms around him. His soft lips, first the kiss was innocent but the more we kissed more the kiss was deepened yet passionate. When he broke the kiss said “I missed you”. I replied with a chuckle “me too”. Then suddenly he just come of off the bed started to walk away. I asked hurriedly that where are you going but he didn’t reply. “ I just wanna see you one more time that’s why I’m here but it’s already a time to go” he said I started to panic I don’t want to let him go, I want him beside me, I need him “take me with you please take me” I said the tears started to run down my face I started to sob harder. “dope”  was the last thing he said and disappeared I wake as I say no as search for him he wasn’t here but the looks of the worried people were all around me. “naruto” sakura said as she hugged me tight, crying in my arms.   

“Hokage-sama are you alright. How are you feeling”

“ I’m fine but what happened” I asked confused why am I here.

“Naruto you were in coma for 2 days you know”

“ in coma??”

“Yes, it was already noon and you didn’t come to the office, so I headed towards your home but you lied there sleeping, I tried to wake you up but you didn’t I started to panic. And brought here in hospital. You fool we were so worried about you” as she said that there was a tears in her eyes but she smiled.

“ hokage-sama is alright now don’t need to worry” as the man from the window yelled the tons of screams and hurray’s were heard.

“ sakura what’s going on there.”

“ I told you that everyone’s worried about you. See for yourself” as I started to walk to the window my leg started to feel numb but there was shikamaru grabbed me by my shoulders and we walk toward the window. The whole villagers was there screaming and hurray’s.

“You know, when the news that you were sick in  coma everyone’s worried that they were here all day long praying that you’ll be get better” as shikamaru said

“ …really”

 “ yeah really. It was really troublesome for me too” he said with a smile.

“ everyone sorry for causing you guys I mean it” I said as tried to smile but failed as the tears run down from the eyes. There was so many people that who cared for me. I once was kid who never been cared until iruka and then you… sasuke you were there I thought that it was only you truly loved me even though you always called me names I was truly happy because it was the sigh that you cared for me I thought. You were the start of all of these. To make me stronger that everyone acknowledge. You were the only reason that I tried so hard. I wished that you’ll someday acknowledge me so I tried my best to catch up with you. I wish you were here by my side now sasuke. If you were here you’ll definitely be happy.

“ if sasuke was here he would’ve definitely be happy that you’re alive” shikamaru said.

Did he just say he’ll be that I’m alive. As I thought about the last word he said to me was ‘live’.

“teme” I muttered, tears escaped from my eyes as I smile.