Chapitre 1

Spoonfuls of Hong Bin

 

I'm not sure if a lot of people noticed this, but I can see that Hong Bin is kind of left out from the group. Since I am just like him, I thought I'd write a little something like this for starters. Just letting you know, I wrote this while listening to Marylin Manson, lmao xD

 

 

                “Hong Bin,” a voice calls me, making me look up from my phone screen. “Yes?” I smile at the man, pocketing the gadget away to pay full attention towards Thunder. “Come here,” he motions with his hands and I quickly follow him, not wanting to disrespect my senior and causing him displeasure. “Quick,” he smiles a little and I walk a little faster, wondering where he’s bringing me. We were in the dressing room with the others but right now we’re in a deserted corridor, I wonder if he has something to say to me but can’t in front of the others. Somehow I got scared I might have annoyed him during our recording, so I start thinking back of what I did during MyDol.

                Was I too clingy? Did I talk too much? Maybe he hates pink and my dress annoyed him? “Oh no,” I cringe a little, fearing his anger. Walking farther away from all noises and human interactions, he suddenly halts in front of a door. As I stop my feet as well, he turns around and smiles sweetly, and I feel a bit creeped out by it. “Hyung, is there something wrong?” raising my eyebrows in concern, he chuckles a little and pulls my hand before opening the door. “Nothing’s wrong, silly,” he smiles. Through the door I could see bright light compared to the deserted hallway we’re in, and he’s pulling me through the door.

                “Here, something for you,” he shows me the most beautiful garden I’ve ever seen. Closing the door behind us, he nudges me forward to delve into the beauty of plants. “Hyung, where is this?” my mouth opens wide in astonishment, I mean, when did Jellyfish had a garden inside the building? I could see green as far as the eyes can roam, spotted with purple, yellow and red flowers almost blooming throughout the room. “The flowers  are not fully bloomed yet, but when it does, I want you to be the first person to watch them,” his eyes twinkle in joy, pulling me along through the bushes and grass carpet. Looking down, I could see the floor is carpeted with soft green grass and I wonder how these plants grew. “Hyung...” I try to ask but he places his fingers on my lips. “No talking, just enjoy,” again Thunder smiles softly and we slow down under a vine arc when he turns around to look at me. He’s not going to kiss me, is he?

                “I’m not sure why, but I can feel that you’re not very close with them,” he pulls me down to sit on the soft grass tufts. Shocked, I just plop down beside him, unsure of his meaning. “I used to feel that way too, especially since I’m the last to join MBLAQ and I came from the Phillippines.” Nodding, I look down, understanding where he’s going. “It was hard for the first year, heck, I still feel like it’s hard now, but somehow I ignore the difficulties and just focus on what I want, because I know being a dance and a singer is what I want,” he motions me closer, pulling my head on his shoulder. “And now looking at you, I feel like I’m watching me when I first started,” he my hair and somehow I feel like crying, his soft voice soothing but invoking something melancholic inside my heart, “lonely and disconnected.”

                “I won’t tell you what to do, because I am not you, but I want you to know,” Thunder places his hands on my face firmly, making me look at him as he my cheek and it felt right to just cry and break down in front of him, “I am here,” he kisses my forehead and right then my tears flow down like a pair of broken pipes. “Hyung,” I sob, hugging him and he just hugs me back, rocking me back and forth as he let his shirt soak up my tears.

                When was the last time I cried this hard? When was the last time someone cared for me? All along my trainee time I had only felt lonely and unheard. No one listens to me. I’m not as buff as Ravi or as cute as Hyuk. I’m just Hong Bin, someone in VIXX. Someone.

                “Hong Bin, remember, whenever you feel sad and lonely, I am here,” he coos as my sobs lessen, only my shoulders heaving a little when I feel the tears starting again now and then. “Hyung,” I look up at him and he smiles the most sincere smile before pressing his lips against mine. The contact lasts only for a few seconds before he pulls back and gives me a firm hug. “Let’s go, they might come looking,” Thunder whispers, standing up and pulling me with him. “In a few days, come back here to watch the flowers, okay,” he smiles and pulls me back towards the dressing room where the others are being applied make-up on.

 

                As the recording ends, I could still feel the warmth left behind by Thunder’s lips and I touch them, hoping I could savour the feel all the time. Noticing me, he smiles and motions towards his pocket. “Pocket?” I mouth and he nods, slipping his hand inside his coat pocket. I did the same and I could feel something soft inside it, so I pull it out.

                I gasp as I pull out a beautiful pink flower, blooming perfectly in my hands and I look back up towards Thunder, and he walks towards me. “Pink suits you,” he whispers and slips the flower through my hair, before walking off, not before giving another small kiss on my lips. Somehow, that cheers me up far more than the meat that we won, nor the MVP title that Leo won. The thought that someone cares for me and is there for me is enough to give me courage to move through the hard debut days.

                “Thank you,” I whisper, though he is long gone and I am the only one left inside the dressing room. But I am not alone, I know that’s for sure. Because I have him.

 

 

Dedicated to all VIXX fans out there. Wonder what the fan names will be and how the new ROVIX will look like? (^3^)V