I love you too baby.

Our Anniversary

Yu Kwon woke up at the sudden ring of his alram clock.

"Aish" He muttered and threw the clock across the room.

The clock smashed against the room and broke into peices. He finally had some peace. He fell back down on his bed only to find that the space beside him was empty. YuKwon sat back up and stared at the empty space beside him.

"Where's Minhyuk?" He said to no one as he scratched his head.

YuKwon darted his eyes to the calender.

"It's our 2 year anniversary today" He mumbled "Then where is he? Why didn't he wake me up?" He sighed and got out of bed.

YuKwon headed to the bathroom and washed up. After taking a nice wram shower, he brushed his teeth and changed into clean and simple clothes. He wore a white T-shirt and blue denim jeans. He made his way out of his room only to find the dorm completey empty and quiet.

"Where's everyone?" He looked around.

YuKwon sighed and walked to the kitchen and made some cereal for himself. He sat down and ate his breakfast slowly.

YuKwon jolted at the sudden crash. He turned his head around and saw his band member Jiho aka Zico.

"Hey" Yukwon called out

"He..y" Zico mumbled "Where's everyone else?" he asked

"No idea" Yukwon replied and went back to eating his cereal.

Zico just nodded and laid on the couch and went back to sleep.

Yukwon finished his breakfast and dumped the bowl in the sink. He went pass Zico who was sleeping on the couch and went upstairs. He grabbed his phone and went back downstairs. He proceeded to sit on the floor leaning his back against the couch.

He scrolled down his contacts list, stopping at a certain name; Lee Minhyuk <3. He pressed on it.

Yukwon patiently waited for Minhyuk to pick up the phone.

"The person you are trying to call is currently unavailable. Please leave a message after the beep"

-beep-

"Aish" Yukwon grumbled and ended the call.

He threw the phone on the floor and laid down on the floor.

Just where was Minhyuk? He thought.

8 Hours Later

It was now night time and the members still weren't home. Zico had gone somewhere when it strucked 5pm. Yukwon was now all alone in the house, which he hated the most. He was in his room, sulking for the whole 8 hours.

"Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid." He repeated everytime he hit the pillow, his eyes slowly tearing up.

He bit down on his lips as he went into the bathroom and locked himself up in there as he silently sobbed.

~ ~ ~

"Why is it so quiet?" Minhyuk whispered as he brings in the cake and left it on the table.

The other member's shrugged. Taeil came back down when he went up to find Yukwon.

"He's not in his room but the bathroom door is locked"

"Bro... I think you messed up big time. He's being sulking for the whole 8 hours and he's probably crying" Zico said as he yawned.

"Better go make it up to him now" Jaehyo said as he pushed Minhyuk.

"We'll just go crash at Cho PD hyungs place" P.O said as they left the house.

Minhyuk sighed and ran up to thier shared room. He went in quietly and let out an inaudible sigh as he hears Yukwon's silent sobs.

"Kwon ah" Minhyuk calls his name as he tapped the door.

Yukwon however ignored him and continued sobbing.

"It's not like I forget about our anniversary. I just wanted to surprise you. I didn't mean to leave you alone. Open the door please" Minhyuk confessed and pleaded.

Minhyuk heard some sniffing and shuffling movement before the door clicked. He opened the door and walked in. Yukwon sat back down and brought his knees to his chest. Minhyuk crouched down and pulled him into a hug.

"I'm sorry" He whispers and carried him up.

Minhyuk walks out and went downstairs with Yukwon in his arms. He gently placed his down onto the couch and went to fetch the cake. Yukwon's favourite.

His eyes lit up as he saw Minhyuk taking the cake out. He his lips as he stares at the cake making Minhyuk chuckle at his cute actions. Patting his head as he walked past to get the forks.

~ ~ ~ ~

The couple were now sitting in their shared room. Yukwon snuggling into Minhyuk's arms as his hands were against his chest. Minhyuk pulled Yukwon closer and kissed him on his forehead, making him blush. Minhyuk smiled.

"Happy 2nd anniversary" He whispers in his ear, causing Yukwon to shudder.

Yukwon looks up, his eyes red and puffy from all the crying.

"I love you" He said quietly

Minhyuk chuckled.

"I love you too baby" He says before planting a long passionate kiss on Yukwon's lips.