Stupid boy came to school

You left me.

He bought me my favorite ice cream. This is why I like him.

Minho's house is in front of my house. I saw many people in there with boxes.

Sulli: Minho sunbae?

Minho: Yes ?

Sulli: Are you going somewhere?

Minho: What ? No.

Sulli: Then, why is it with the boxes and those people?

Minho: Oh, my cousin just move in. He's going to stay in my house. I will introduce him to you tomorrow.

Sulli: Okay sunbae ! Goodbye !

Minho: Bye.

I came in to my house, and saw my sisters.

Victoria: We saw you with Minho, have you kiss him yet?

Sulli: Ahh, unnie. Not yet *Blushed

Luna: How bout' a hug?

Sulli: No no no.

Amber: You're love is not interesting then.

Sulli: Whatever Unnie *Sighed

 

Next day *

TAEMIN POV *

I went to school this morning with Minho hyung. I went to the principal office to get my locker pin number

Principal : Taemin, this is your locker pin number. Take a good care of it.

Taemin: Okay Principal Leeteuk.

Principle: Wait a second. Sulli ? Come here.

 

NOBODY POV *

Principle Leeteuk saw Sulli in the teacher's room. Sulli was passing her homework. Then Principle Leeteuk call her.

Sulli: Yes sir ?

Principle: Please show Lee Taemin to his class.

Sulli: Okay !

Sulli didn't saw Taemin until Taemin got up from the chair.

Taemin & Sulli: YOU !

Principle: Oh, you guys already knew each other? Great then. Sulli, you be his guide. You guys may go.

Taemin pulled Sulli outside the teacher's room.

Sulli: You ! What are you doing here ?

Taemin: Dude, I'm wearing uniform.

Sulli: You mean ? Schooling here ?!

Taemin: Yeah.

 

TAEMIN POV *

What the hell ? I'm stuck with this ugly girl. But, it's going to be great then. It's time to pay back.

Taemin: Yeah.

Sulli: And now I'm stuck with you! Go to your class and don't bother me

Taemin: Yah! You're my guide ! So show me my class.

She just walk away. Haissh, this girl. I almost smile looking at her attitude. Wait wait, why would I smiled?

 

SULLI POV*

I left him, why would I be his guide ? He can find his class.  Haha, this is fun. I was about to enter my class but I heard foot step. I look back and it was him.

Sulli: Why are you following me?

Taemin: I'm not following you, this is my class.

Sulli: What ? We're not in the same class right?

Taemin: I guess we are.

Sulli: Let me see you're schedule.

I saw his schedule, and it's true. He is in the same class with me. But how come? He looked like a stupid bad boy and this class is for nice and smart pupils. We enter the class and the pupils started looking. I guess they were not looking at me but at him. I sat while he introduce his self.

Hwa Young: Seriously Sulli? You said you hate him but just now you walked with him?! What is that ?????

Sulli: Shut up ~You don't even know the truth.

Hwa Young: Tell me truth then.

Ms. Sooyoung: Class, let me introduce you to Lee Taemin, a new kid from America.

Hwa Young: What ? How come he didn't speak english? *She whisper, I didn't answer her.

Taemin: Hello, my name is Taemin, Lee Taemin. I'm from America and I love this school. The girls are beautiful including the teachers.

What? 'The girls are beautiful including the teachers?' What in the hell was that? Is he trying to flirt ?! I'm going to puke.

Girl 1: Taeminie, sit beside me !

Girl 2: Taemin, you're so cute.

Girl 3: Taemin Taemin, be my boyfriend?

And now the girls fell in love with him.