New friends

You left me.

Lee Taemin, go away. Get lost.

 

NOBODY POV*

Minhyuk came, Sulli ate the breakfast together with Minhyuk. In her mind "Forget him forget him! I have this man right in front of me" Taemin saw them, he was really jealous, but he tried to ignored them. 20 minutes later, they went to their class. Sulli met Hwa Young and she's new friend, IU.

Hwa Young: Sulli Sulli !

Sulli: Yes ?

Hwa Young: I saw him !!

Sulli: Him?

IU: Who's him?

Hwa Young: Lee Taemin *whispered

Sulli: Oh yeah? I guess you see a ghost. He die two years ago.

Hwa Young: What ?

Sulli: Nothing, let's just keep quiet.

Hwa Young make a 'WTF Girl?!' face and Sulli make a 'I'll tell you later' face.

IU: Now, who's that ? He's hot.

Hwa Young & Sulli: Who?

IU: There ! *pointing* I'm going to sit beside him, bye girls.

IU took her bag and ran happily towards Taemin. Hwa Young was kind of shock but Sulli didn't.

IU: Hello ! Is there anyone besides you?

Taemin: No.

IU: Okay.

IU sat happily and smiled to Hwa Young and Sulli. They smiled back.

Taemin: Who told you to sit here ?

IU: Aaah, errmm, no one. I thought no one was sitting here, so I..

Taemin: I was joking.

IU: Ahahaha ! That was a joke but scary.

Taemin: By the way, I'm Taemin.

IU: Oh, that's a cute name. Mine Is Jieun but call me IU.

Taemin: Okay.

Sulli was jealous but she kept repeating 'Minhyuk, Minhyuk'.

Hwa Young: Aren't you jealous?

Sulli: Jeaa Jealous ? About what ?

Hwa Young: You are jealous ! Don't pretend like you don't know.

Sulli: No! I have Minhyuk remember.

Hwa Young: Oh, yes. Sorry ~

Sulli: Naah, it's okay.

The class end. Like usual, Sulli was free. Her next class starts in 11.30. So she went to the music class, looking for Minhyuk. She saw Minhyuk practising with his group.

Yonghwa: Sulli! Come here !

Sulli went there and hugged Minhyuk. Sulli didn't saw Taemin was following her. Taemin saw them hugged then he left. In his mind "She's doing alright, I should forget her". He stopped nearby, he saw an audition poster besides him.

"You can dance or can sing? Join this audition ! Hurry up ! We'll make you a super star."  (my poster , hihi)

The audition are next week. Taemin is joining it. He didn't know that Sulli was joining it too. When he left, Sulli was practising too. She sang with Yonghwa. Sulli has a nice voice. Sulli went out, she still got plenty of times. She didn't know what to do, so she went to the park where Taemin was there, with IU.

Taemin and IU were sitting on a chair while Sulli was walking.

IU: Sulliyaah ~!

Sulli: Oh, IU ? Yes ? *Sulli didn't looked at Taemin while Taemin looked at her all the time.

IU: Come here ! I want you to meet someone.

Sulli: Aaa, ermm, aah..

IU got up and pulled Sulli to Taemin.

IU: Sulli, this is Taemin. Taemin this is Sulli, my bestfriend.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was really a boring chapter.

Guys :'( I was really sad. I'm in love with my own best friend. But he's taken. I really can't do this anymore. When he talk about his girlfriend, outside I show my happy face. But inside, I really want to cry. I try to forget him but we were so close. I'm a girl btw. Haissh!