TRIPLE DATEE ~!

You left me.

But i didn't tell her the reason yet.

 

TAEMIN POV *

I went to my brothers house.

Onew : What happen Taemin? What did she say?

Taemin: She doesn't love me anymore.

Key: Aigoo ~ Poor my baby boy. Don't be sad okay? There's a lot of girls outside waiting for you.

Taemin: Hyung ~ I'm not in a mood to go to college. I want to go back to America.

Jonghyun: You can't ~ You remember the reason why you came here right? And you promise dad, you can't go home if you didn't marry Sulli.

Taemin: But it's over.

Onew: It's not over. You can just lie.

Taemin, Key, Jonghyun: LIE ?!

Onew: Yeah ~ Dad doesn't know which one is Sulli right ? You can just fall in love again, then marry that girl. Then you lie about her name.

Jonghyun: Good job hyung ! You're so clever.

Key: Well ~ It's not that easy.

Taemin: Not easy at all ! I'm not going to college *walking to my room*

Jonghyun: Well you have to. You join the college audition right ? You need to practise.

Taemin: Haissh ! I hate Korea ! I hate College ! And I hate Sul-- *Key cut it*

Key: Taemin, you have to go to the college, you have class today right ? Breakfast first okaay.

Taemin: Fine !


NOBODY POV *

Taemin ate his breakfast. He wasn't in a mood to eat actually but he was force by Key. Sulli went to college early since her class start early. Then Taemin went to his college. He heard an announcement. "For who join the audition, please come to the music class now"

Taemin went to the music class, it was full with people. He heard someone call his name "Taemin !" He looked back and it was IU.

Taemin: Yo ! *high five*

IU: Ehh ? Yo ! *high five back*

Taemin: Are you joining this audition?

IU: Of course !

Taemin: You can dance or sing or do something talented ?

IU: Well, I can sing and also play guitar. How about you?

Taemin: Dance and sing.

"Sit down guys, sit down" the teacher spoke

They sat, Taemin saw Sulli and Minhyuk but he ignore them.

"Shussh, you guys are so noisy" the other teacher spoke.

Jay Park: I am your dance teacher. My name is Jay Park.

Jonghun: Well, some of you know me. My name is Jonghun, I'll be your musical instruments teacher.

IU: Teachers, you guys are so handsome ! *IU shout.

Jay Park: We knew that.

The girls started to scream.

Tiffany: Settle down girls. My name is Tiffany. Call me Ms. Tiffany, I'll be your singing teacher.

Yuri: Well, I'm the last one right, I'm going to teach you dance too.

Jonghun: Well then, you can ask anything you want. Don't be shy okaay ? We will give you the lesson schedule later.


NEXT DAY *

Taemin got the schedule and he have a dance lesson today. He went to the dance class. Well of course there's not Minhyuk. Minhyuk only play musical instruments. There's not Sulli either. She's not dancing, she's singing.

Jay Park: Okay, boys here. Girls, go to Ms. Yuri. Hmmph ~ Let me see, everybody sit down.

They sat.

Jay Park: First, I want you Taecyeon. Show me you're dance skills.

They all showed their dance skills, it's Taemin's turn. Taemin was a dance machine. He's dance are really cool ~

Jay Park: Great job people, that's all for today.

Next is singing class. Well of course, there is Sulli but there is also IU. They three were like sitting together and ignore each other. So, they were practising their voices. The class went over. IU, Sulli and Taemin walked together. They sat at the cafeteria.

IU: Woah ~ Taeminiee..

Taemin: Yes ?

IU: Let's do a double date.

Taemin: Double date ? With who?

IU: Haissh, with Sulli and Minhyuk.

Sulli: What ? Me and Minhyuk?

IU: Yes, it would be fun. How bout' a triple date? With Hwa Young and Heechul !

Sulli: Aaah ? Heechul oppa and Hwa Young ?

IU: Yes, they are in love right? It would be fun then.

Taemin: I don't care honeey ~

IU: Heee :D How bout you Sulli?

Sulli: Err, I have to ask Minhyuk and the others first.

IU: Okay then ! After the audition end, we'll do the triple date.